Author Topic: [Resolved]New marker needed  (Read 1913 times)

GLAYIS

[Resolved]New marker needed
« on: 16 12, 2012, 06:26:55 pm »
This topic concerns the farmer job.Theres another problem in the farmer job beside the misconduct.
These screenshots prove what I'm talking about:

That happens because so many people spawn tractors/harvesters at the same time, that can be resolved by putting a new spawnign marker here:

If we put a second marker there, half of the farmers would go to the second marker to spawn tractors or harvesters, which will solve this.

Offline >HHLSlayer<

• I back morde foques
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: None
  • Ingame: HHLSlayer
  • Squad: None
Re: New marker needed
« Reply #1 on: 16 12, 2012, 11:45:38 pm »
This is a good idea but, if you think well should pass the marks for the other side.But it's not a bad idea! I'm -1 +1 = neutral
Ex:HOBOS Ex:FBI Ex:A7x
Ex:STR3
Ex:Armed Force
EX:Assault SquadMember

serg06

« Reply #2 on: 17 12, 2012, 03:44:06 am »
Seems like a terrific idea. I'm all for this idea.

Offline Hellsing

• Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games !
  • Group: Task Force
  • Ingame: Hellsing[TF]
« Reply #3 on: 17 12, 2012, 06:38:00 am »
Why not +1 from me

Offline Rabbid Rabbit

• The Rabbit
  • Honorable
« Reply #4 on: 17 12, 2012, 07:41:38 am »
Ergh ...

It's people having 0 patience to spawn combines etc ...

And because they don't know the meaning of '' wait your turn '', they all spawn 2010232 combines at once. Nothing gets done and then they complain ... ( The irony ).

To be honest these sorts of things often starts fights and lead to eventual DM ...

So maybe if there's more places to spawn W.E vehicle, it will -hopefully- reduce the ammount of blocking, trolling etc ...

If it helps an annoying situation, I'm for it.

+1
Make the most of what you have, you never know when life might take it away

Beginning

I am grateful to have found you, to have known you, played with you and I thank you for your messagess.
I wish the best for this community.

mrbrutus1456

« Reply #5 on: 17 12, 2012, 04:27:59 pm »
To be honest these sorts of things often starts fights and lead to eventual DM ...

if they add a new marker anyway it would be great if there was a policecar spawner and an arrest marker cloose to the farm since there often seems to be many wanteds there and most of them complain when they get arrested and have to wait for the cop to run the whole way back to the PD since the policecar always seems to be completly destroyed every time a cop visit the farm.

Mabye somewere outside but not too far away, the yellow marker is for farmers and the blue could be a small PD.

Offline Drone

• Senior Community Member
  • Group: TSF
  • Ingame: Drone
« Reply #6 on: 17 12, 2012, 04:37:38 pm »
I remember this was implemented for the Lumberjack Job, so it should be implemented for the Farmer Job.

Denmark

« Reply #7 on: 17 12, 2012, 04:40:30 pm »
+1. Good idea, epic chaos at farmer place.

@mrbrutus1456
I don't like your idea about a new polica car spawner.
Next time you should park your car a safe place or just get your own car/vehicle.

Marouane

« Reply #8 on: 17 12, 2012, 06:25:55 pm »
Pretty yeah , Misconduct is like hell at farm , adding a new marker may solve the matter , at least more than the current state

mrbrutus1456

« Reply #9 on: 17 12, 2012, 06:43:55 pm »
@Denmark/Rivilian
Yeah mabye, I was thinking about the poor farmers that have to wait about 5 minutes for a 20 second jail because someone think its funny to destroy policecars, next time I may use a helicopter instead ;)

GLAYIS

« Reply #10 on: 17 12, 2012, 08:05:13 pm »
if they add a new marker anyway it would be great if there was a policecar spawner and an arrest marker cloose to the farm since there often seems to be many wanteds there and most of them complain when they get arrested and have to wait for the cop to run the whole way back to the PD since the policecar always seems to be completly destroyed every time a cop visit the farm.

Mabye somewere outside but not too far away, the yellow marker is for farmers and the blue could be a small PD.
This is a different suggestion.Make another topic for it

In addition, I dont think this will get approved because the marker you call "blue marker" is a PD, meaning a police department; so from the roleplay side, it will not make sense.Also it will be unfair to the farmers

KisTupac

« Reply #11 on: 17 12, 2012, 10:58:55 pm »
I think would be enough if a worker only can spawn a combine when the corps are ready.

GLAYIS

« Reply #12 on: 17 12, 2012, 11:21:29 pm »
I think would be enough if a worker only can spawn a combine when the corps are ready.
Even then, the corps of 5 people can get ready at the same time, same thing happens.

Offline GuebraAnjo

• Senior Community Member
  • Ex. L3 Staff / Ex. FBI Leader / Ex. Police Chief
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: GuebraAnjo
« Reply #13 on: 28 12, 2012, 03:18:30 pm »
Why not? Allways players are jailed for misconduct etc. And as pictured, are many farmers to make spawn.
+1

Offline Araa

• Honorable
  • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Outstanders
« Reply #14 on: 28 12, 2012, 04:53:40 pm »
Fixed on next restart.
Talking, laughing, loving, breathing, fighting, fucking, crying, drinking. writing, winning, losing, cheating. kissing, thinking, dreaming.

This is the way, it's the way that we live