Author Topic: [+++] Being able to adjust UAV's speed  (Read 3781 times)

Offline Roxen

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Squad: ACERules
Re: Being able to adjust UAV's speed
« Reply #15 on: 25 04, 2021, 01:02:31 pm »
Well UAV 1 of the most used commands at the server, the command by used by almost everyone at the server either to record a video with a good cinematic scene or just the daily use of the players, also sometimes players use to record to report someone abusing or exploiting a bug not to forget UAV is also useful for Police chiefs and criminal bosses since PCs can use it to check if criminals grouping to create a riot and CBs to check LSPD if cops regrouping to be ready for their attack so basically UAV is pretty useful command since it got only 2 speed controlling it is kinda hard so I'm supporting your suggestion since it's going to be a good addition.
We belong way down below
Don't get too close, it's dark inside.

Offline Babushka

• Regular Community Member
  • Babushito - Gobi
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Babushka[SAPD]
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #16 on: 02 05, 2021, 06:30:04 pm »
Well yeah , since there are only 3 speed controls of uav it sometimes get problematic. There can be an option in /settings to set your desired uav speed, whether you want to record a smooth gameplay or just spectate something which is moving with a certain speed.
I am voting positive , let's see what the developers decide ^^

SAPD Officer | Ex Community Event Manager | ex. ICM | Ex CIT News Headlines Publisher | Regular Community Member

Offline Marky'

• Senior Community Member
  • 我失败了一次只有一次
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Marky
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
« Reply #17 on: 03 05, 2021, 04:21:12 pm »
Such a good suggestion, I totally agree with your suggestion since the speed of /uav it's so annoying and so hard to control the speed. this suggest might help us to decrease the speed of /uav, Positive.

"No 999 Flip is 666, 999 Represent Takin Whatever Hell, Whatever Negative Situation You're In And Turning It Into Something Positive"
July 28, 2021: Marky' added as Associate State Official
August 5, 2021 Marky' has been added as DJ

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #18 on: 03 05, 2021, 11:02:42 pm »
That sounds like a great addition? Why? It'll be useful to create videos and trailers by adjusting the UAV speed. The current one is cool but it'd be much better to adjust it. I vote positive.
------
20 positive votes, including my vote, Marked as High Priority.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Sayuki

YearsYearsYears
Re: [+++] Being able to adjust UAV's speed
« Reply #19 on: 04 05, 2021, 08:38:36 am »
I agree with this since I like to take photos sometimes, and trying the perfect angle is hard with this speed. It can be annoying and frustrating to try to adjust your camera to the perfect angle. Positive.

Offline Preecha

• New Community Member
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Preecha
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #20 on: 04 05, 2021, 12:14:39 pm »
I use UAV a lot, sometimes it feels a bit slow and fast. So I want to add a feature to adjust the speed of uav. It would be great so I can shoot the video I want. Positive.

Offline Raef

• The Raffaello
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Raef
« Reply #21 on: 04 05, 2021, 10:35:54 pm »
Z (or W) + ALT if you want to make it slow. But to make it fast, keep holding either Z or W (depends on your keyboard).
Negative.

"When you look at a person, any person, everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed their life. Anxiety, depression and panic attacks are not signs of weakness. They are signs of trying to remain strong for way too long." - Deepika Padukone

Offline PrimeDrux

• New Community Member
  • ProjectGravity - Support Staff
    YearsYears
  • Group: ProjectGravity
  • Ingame: PRIME
« Reply #22 on: 06 05, 2021, 11:19:22 pm »
I would also like to add one thing of how it even could help (maybe) the CIT out, and it is with cinematic scenes. By that, I mean you can make some advertising videos for CIT. In that video, having cool cinematic videos would make people want to try CIT out. By making advertisement videos, it can get some more people to start playing the game by having cool videos.

Cool advertisement video > people watch it > people maybe want to try it out
"Dream big, stay positive, work hard, and enjoy the journey."

Offline fr3o0on

• Junior Community Member
  • don't stop until you are proud of yourself
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: fr3o0on
  • Squad: UndyinG
« Reply #23 on: 07 05, 2021, 06:02:15 am »
I agree with this, it will be helpfull idea since alot of people in CIT filming and taking pictures so this idea will help them and help everyone and the moving speed of UAV command is annoying and it needs to be a little slow to make it easier positive :thumb:

Offline Raef

• The Raffaello
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Raef
« Reply #24 on: 07 05, 2021, 02:23:29 pm »
I agree with this, it will be helpfull idea since alot of people in CIT filming and taking pictures so this idea will help them and help everyone and the moving speed of UAV command is annoying and it needs to be a little slow to make it easier positive :thumb:
You literally only need to click on Z or W (depends on your keyboard) and ALT at the same time and it'll become slow.

"When you look at a person, any person, everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed their life. Anxiety, depression and panic attacks are not signs of weakness. They are signs of trying to remain strong for way too long." - Deepika Padukone

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #25 on: 07 05, 2021, 04:00:24 pm »
You literally only need to click on Z or W (depends on your keyboard) and ALT at the same time and it'll become slow.
Raef, can you try to follow a moving car or just try to slide the camera in front of a building or smth?
The slow speed is literally useless for videos and fast one is so fast that even chunk load can't match it and you are still saying use alt and shift. Please test it and read the suggestion better with the benefit parts and also the votes. The suggestion is smooth adjust setting for UAV not making alt or shift settings...

Offline Ghost Recon

• New Community Member
  • And God Said , "Let There Be Marines "
  • Group: US Marine Corp
  • Ingame: Ghost Recon
  • Squad: COMANF
« Reply #26 on: 07 05, 2021, 10:56:54 pm »
I think it is an interesting and interesting idea, and it would be nice to be able to adjust the speed. I tried to take a picture using UAV, but I couldn't put it in the divine position, which I wanted, and it would also be nice for those who like to make videos etc.Positive :tick:
. Founder Us Marine Corps 
. Ex Captain Task Force

Offline Mitrok

• Donator L1
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: Mitrok
« Reply #27 on: 08 05, 2021, 01:11:28 am »
I am going to vote positively on here because when I am using UAV the speed are not that precise and perfect. Meaning, It is kind of hard to control especially when I am doing/creating zones which uses UAV.
Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo

Offline 9R

• Guard_Ghosts Owner
  • ProCriminal.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GuardGhosts
  • Ingame: 9R'~
  • Squad: SA
« Reply #28 on: 08 05, 2021, 01:18:16 am »
I'm going to simply put that I am going to vote positively on this idea since it will be useful for players who's recording a video and it will be useful on the precision of the camera while using uav.
لا يكذب المرء إلا من مهانته ... أو فعله السوء أو من قلة الأدب
لبعض جيفة كلب خير رائحة ... من كذبة المرء في جد وفي لعب

Guard_Ghosts.

Offline Cold

• Junior Community Member
  • Remember that?
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18thStreetGang
  • Ingame: Cold
  • Squad: Catherine Locos
« Reply #29 on: 08 05, 2021, 09:28:58 am »
This update will help people who is good about making CIT films, videos, trailer etc. Because UAV was so fast I recorded some scenes with RC Ufo in our gang's trailer. I am supporting amazing idea  :tick:

Trailer
Show content

Check 1:39
18thStreetGang Founding Member
18th Street ,St.Catherine Locos 18'