Author Topic: Development Changes  (Read 53755 times)

Offline Antonyo#

• All Law are equal but only few are SAPDs, Ex-SAPD
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Ex-SAPD|02
Re: Development Changes
« Reply #165 on: 04 10, 2014, 08:46:30 am »
I've an idea to solve this problem Arran

1- talk to other CIT'S about the new updates

2-make a vote about the new update like the medic update that I think most of players hate it or the Drugs

Some pkayers don't like those updates so maybe this is the reason for the leavind not only medics and drugs there are another but to me only this 2

+1 I think Synax has a good point and I think those updates not good for some players and better to make votes to be sure that all players agreed about updates and I think CIT staff should talk together and consult each other about that updates and about future to be sure that the game be good to all players if that good update or not in my opinion
لا الله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Law, Cop and Ex-INS#SAPD

kisho

« Reply #166 on: 04 10, 2014, 09:42:47 am »
well these new wep updates really did the trick, we have tec9 in crim events that will mow you down and kill you when you try to fallback and take cover  :fp:

weps were PERFECT even with /weptype !!!

now we cant escape criminal events cuz we get uzi / tec9 to death and we can fall back and try to save our asses in crimevents its great! I love it!

Offline Uardo.

• Regular Community Member
  • Group: xCode
« Reply #167 on: 04 10, 2014, 09:47:05 am »
Hello,
If you really want the old LV back and players to enjoy it than you will have to change many things including turfing system too, I know you said that you wont bother changing it because probably you don't have the old one anymore, but the current one get bugged many times in different ways. If there are fighting 3 gangs in a turf than it is impossible for turf to be provoked and claimed Watch or video. Another bug about turfs is "Turf Farming" it was reported as a bug but it didn't get a solution, watch this recorded by Athene few months ago to better know what  I am talking about.

Another suggestion about LV is:
Make it so again you can't watch satchels with LSD like in old times.
« Last Edit: 04 10, 2014, 01:34:07 pm by Uardo. »
Albanian

Offline Saif Bhuiya

• Professional- Delivered by Scary_Killers™ 2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Scary_Killers
  • Ingame: Dan'
« Reply #168 on: 04 10, 2014, 09:51:29 am »
Hi everyone,I am suggesting this as Arran wants to increase the player amount.

I think (F.P.S) is one of the reasons why people stop playing the game.There are many people who have an account but do not play.They do not play because they have very less (F.P.S).

Some people get kicked out as soon as they login,and others get kicked out after playing for a while or going to a crowded place like LV Hospital and Criminal Events.

People stop playing it because they get angry by getting kicked out and my logging in again and again.

People like playing smooth games but for the (F.P.S) some people do not get a smooth game.

Make it so that no matter what the (F.P.S) is ,people get a smooth game and never get kicked out.

Gunner21

« Reply #169 on: 04 10, 2014, 10:25:41 am »
People seems to be quite happy with the updates but still there is a need to fix them.

- Drugs: Re-enabled weed farm harvesting. You need a combine harvester and be there to harvest it when '/weedtime' says it's ready to harvest. Also, criminals CAN kill each other in the harvesting area. (Arran)

People are just asking where it is located ? So I guess there used to be a weed icon (green colored) on it and I hope there should be a blip so that people are aware where is the weed farm. By the way, I got an icon for you:
Show content

Not only that, only criminals are able to farm, and the cops aren't getting anything just those wanted criminals, I believe we should enable the cops too getting weed through that farm and also enabling killing of cops if it suits.

- Disabled setting weapon type and reset M4, AK-47, SPAS, MP5 and Deagle to their default GTA SA settings. (Arran)

You have done that, but how about when you can't move with your M4, Spas and the other guns. Your skills have been drained out ? In the past we used to have our skills full and wasted so much ammo and money on our guns to train it full. I guess the training session should be re-enabled or have all the weapons again fully trained. At the moment, only AK-47, shotgun and handguns are the one in which you can shoot and move and minigun too.

In my sense and experience, the old weapon system was just perfect for all.

Regards

Offline Houaiss

« Reply #170 on: 04 10, 2014, 10:35:17 am »
Topic: Some unpaid jobs that must be updated! (Bus Driver and Trucker)

Hey, and specially you arran since you wanna increase the players amount! Hey!

When someone ask on /sup or /t civilian chat, they always ask "what is the most paid job?" and there is always anwser like this one "Farmer and Iron Miner" even so... they are profitable enought, but anyway as my father say "Time is money" so we must work for it... but this isnt the question that im bring to this topic.

In Real life, the public bus drivers or some Truckers drivers dont pay for their costs of repair or fuel... they are paid for their time wasted while driving the bus whitout any reductions of their earnings, so as to improve the civilian works and divide the civilians instead of 85 % of them being farmers or miners, make the repairs and fuel Free to Truckers and bus drivers, and make them win some itens like the other jobs (caver miner- explosives, gold, iron / farmer- hemp, herb/ fishman- nitrous/ etc etc), again make them win more money, win as trucker for example oil, because not all players want group, they wanna be groupless so they need to make oil at some point, and while bus drivers I dont know, but you should decide (#arran) for example... electronic or ammo I really dont know...

Dinamo

« Reply #171 on: 04 10, 2014, 10:46:10 am »
Arran please add the command /reload because not the whole server uses WASD and some people like me for example we need to bind the reload key.

Offline IronMan

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
« Reply #172 on: 04 10, 2014, 11:49:33 am »
Firstly I would like to say something about New Reporter Job

News reporter is not that easy job to work as it, and the amount of news reporters are going down day by day just because there is nothing interesting in it to work as new reporter because....

You took job and get vehicle and go to the skull blip and take photo but... who cares ? People dont care if you let the new reporter to take their photo because there is no benefit for them (they think its just a waste of time to stop and let the news reporter to take your photo), for that people just ran away from the new reporter as they dont care (as the profit will goes to the new reporter), so I came up here to improve the server and to to improve the news reporter job which will make our members to get interested in it and attract them to play.

Here's 2 example to improve it.

1. Let the person (killer,[who has a blip on himself]) also will get some goods to /craft or will earn money (maybe) (depends on the developer)
2. Make bots instead of players so this will make the job interesting, the news reporter must go to the skull blip which will be located in map (as currently) and when the news reporter arrive there, there will be bots and he must take their photo and so that they will earn money.

Edits
Secondly I would say about a small thing...

Adding a search bar in /vehmods and /gunmods , this would be very helpful to find a mod as its hard to find by scrolling up/down.

Regards IronMan
« Last Edit: 04 10, 2014, 03:33:27 pm by Iron_Man »

Offline Jason

• Regular Community Member
« Reply #173 on: 04 10, 2014, 12:09:06 pm »
1. Making the country rifle have the same damage per bullet as the sniper, but making it so you have to reload with every bullet you shoot (like the pump shotgun and sniper rifle). Considering that the original country rifle's reload time is only a tad bit longer than that of the sniper's and that the sniper is a bit more accurate and can shoot a bit further, then it should be a bargain for newbies and a good all round weapon.
2. Bringing back the original JFM with the double entrances. Now with the turret and all the objects layed around it's too much like a criminal event. Us criminals want an alternative experience to that of a criminal event. Also, to prevent spawnkilling, there should be like a 5 second  "ghost mode" for cops who just entered.
3. Making Star Tower enterable for wanted criminals and if there is a spawnkilling fest going on, can't cops use a helicopter to get to us? I mean... there is like a big helipad on the top?

Offline Ryo[SAPD]

« Reply #174 on: 04 10, 2014, 12:34:41 pm »
It's disappointment about the medic system now. If you want to go a CnR with int. (as criminal) which you only want to heal players, now you GET wanted and of course jailed at the end of the event... when the medics cops just respawn at hospital. At least if it is not like before, criminal medic shouldn't get wanted, it's unfair since we (criminals) will lose more money than cops.
« Last Edit: 04 10, 2014, 12:59:55 pm by Laura »

Asmud

« Reply #175 on: 04 10, 2014, 03:41:04 pm »
CIT needs more freedom. Bans for killing other criminals and prohibition on killing civils kills this server. Also it was much more interesting before new drug-dealing system, when cops could arrest you for the drug-dealing. Server became much more casual, this free cars for new players are awful, old times we worked a day for new "moonlight", and now anyone can take it for free. It kills interest of playing.

Offline Sofiane

• Senior Community Member
  • لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: SoFianE aka Cop
« Reply #176 on: 04 10, 2014, 03:46:15 pm »
Hallo.
Below u'll find some of my opinions/ideas:
1-The riffle which is too much OP atm and with that 20 magazine ,that's simply too much ,some ppl are even using it in close combats and am sure that isnt how it meant to be ,reducing the magazine capacity and some of the damage would be great .
2-Robbing houses.All you gotta do now is walk to a house ,walk a bit to the delevery area and then go to another house and get 3-4k something like that .Where is the fun in this ? The old robbing system was much more better which required a car .u enter ur car go to the red house blip and then rob it and u get some cash and a star ,It didnt pay that much but it was fun to do so bringing it back with some payments improvements would be amazing.
3-CnR events are huge part of CIT ,they are supposed to bring fun to the server but what's the point of having a CnR event each 10 mins ,some of them start before 10 mins (once the 25v25 limit is reached) so it's like join a crim event ,get killed ,pay the jail fine and go to the next event.Well in this way ppl would get bored after the 4th or 5th event they attend .Having it like the past would be amazing .an event each 90 mins (the time might be lowered). People used to disconnect from the server but always come back after an hour just to attend the CnR events.Having it in the old way would make people attend the crim events for fun not just cause they got nothing to do. A CnR event each 90 mins or something and the benifits would be more like x4 what each event is giving right now.Also raising the Limits would be just amazing .A CnR event each 90 mins ,ppl getting a big amount of cash and drugs ,and like 40-50 crim/cops fighting together .What else can the community ask for .
4-We always get bored a bit and the mystery bag-graffity job was a great way to keep us busy and give us some fun .The mystery bag was for both sides ,they all liked it ,am sure it caused some probs but it still can be scripted in another way and be improved.About graffities ,no idea why it was removed since I was a bit inactive back then .but eh it was amazing . A criminal gotta buy a spray can ,take the mission from groove street,get in his car and go spray some signs and he gets some cash-drugs .Even some cops used to turn into crims and do this cause it used to be ''fun'' and for the cops ,criminals are getting wanted from this so more wanted people for cops.
5-The whole point of playing CIT is having fun .Alot of ppl became rich just by donating ,but what about the other ones ? the new ones ,the ones who dont have paypal in their country and the ones who just cant afford to waste money on a game ,why do they have to suffer for months to get some cash that would be wasted in days after .Why not increase jobs payment so new players can actually buy stuff and have fun instead of working 24/7 just to buy an infernus ,ofc they'll get bored and what's next ? they'll simply leave .
6-Staffs and their punishments:Daam they are so strict .They simply take everything so serious just cause they want to get promoted .Yo chill,this is a game .Check the staff logs and u'll see like 20-40+ punishments PER HOUR .As an example ,why would u punish someone for leaving his car in the road ? am sure u did this before so why dont u recover/despawn it instead of jailing the guy ,we are all humans and we all make mistakes so no need to act like u never did , simply take it easy on them ,atleast warn them first ,talk to them just like in the past .If someone broke a rule a staff freeze him ,warp to him and ask him why did he break that rule . That's the way it should work .
7-Drugs are part of CIT since 2011 and u simply disabled all the avaliable ways to get them .Fighting in CIT is like fighting peds in GTA SA single player ,this is just ruining the server ,it should be back asap .
8-The more hours u play ,the more you pay .Srsly ? People are being loyal to the server ,they are playing each day ,Most of them got +2k hours atleast ,some of them even got +4k hours .And how do u pay them back ? by making them pay 4000$ each time they spawn ,also 4000$ whenever they drive on the left side and in some cases more ,depending on the playtime .Come on be realastic ,This cash wasted depending on ur hours should be lowered so hard .Some people arent that rich to waste 2000$-5000$ each time they die just because they were loyal and played 2000-5000 hours in the server .Totally unfair
9-/sell command : Alot of people loved this and most of them still do.We want to make things realastic ,so this would be better than just pressing F7 .also it brought alot more RP to the server so having it back would be perfect .
10-Events: You dont want players to get bored and leave ? simply keep them busy .The amount of events being hosted was like 65% more than it is now .We had all kind of events DD-TDM-Runing events-Swiming events .Ye some of them sounds dum but trust me participating in them was fun and hillarious at the same time and that's what attracted ppl to the server .Now ,all u see is hit events,some races and carshows notes.
11-As Dave said ,the server is a bit complicated for new players ,if you dont want them to leave simply help them to understand the server .A tutorial on how to play ,a help GUI or something like that would be amazing .
12-Sprinting : I got no idea why it was removed but duh it was a great feature ,usefull when u BC -while runing from cops -runing from a location to another if u dont have a car and sometimes even in combats.It was simply usefull and having it back would be great .

Edit:
- Trading: Made it so you can only buy drugs if you're stood near the seller. (Arran)
Imo this just made it worse .Srsly so now if I want to buy some drugs I gotta follow that guy ? Lets say the seller is a bus driver he is selling drugs in a good price but he isnt answering my sms,i have to keep following him just to get those hits of drugs ? and then go and follow the next guy to get another drug ? .What about other trollers who put their drugs for a cheap price then simply go afk ,go hide in an unreachable place or in a roof ? this is kinda messed up ,ik the /sell command was the best but the way it was before this update is still better than this one
« Last Edit: 04 10, 2014, 03:58:18 pm by Sofiane »

psyKapa

« Reply #177 on: 04 10, 2014, 03:46:47 pm »
Bring back the old dealing system for drugs... ;)

Offline United

• TopKek™
  • Senior Community Member
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: United
« Reply #178 on: 04 10, 2014, 03:52:49 pm »

My man!

Toby

« Reply #179 on: 04 10, 2014, 03:56:36 pm »

Yeah, agree.
I said something like this on the six page and really, I'm not only one who want this system back. Alright.