Author Topic: Development Changes  (Read 53784 times)

jessdajester

Re: Development Changes
« Reply #180 on: 04 10, 2014, 04:02:54 pm »
So far things in LV have gotten better alot of great changes have occurred. One thing though that always makes me and I am sure many other players is seeing an update that removes something even if temporarily. Recently when you decided to reduce the price of explosives you made them out of stock. This means that we are going the whole month with out being able to use them at all. Since the 500 limit means you can't buy them from f7. So I wanted to comment on the type of updates that make things "go out of stock" because they only hurt out enjoyablility. Though I figured maybe by increasing the price 50% until november? This way they aren't completely gone, as its really sucks for players who regularly use them its like we aren't able to play the game as we prefer.

Offline Bruno P.

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: Dedonoko
« Reply #181 on: 04 10, 2014, 04:11:13 pm »
I think that we should make possible to civiliam players to play against the LS players in LV without work by 6-10 hours to make a 30 minutes - 2 hours turf.
« Last Edit: 04 10, 2014, 04:41:37 pm by Dedonoko »
I just love Music :)

Offline Hamada

• Regular Community Member
  • In teaching others we teach ourselves.
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Hamada*SWAT
« Reply #182 on: 04 10, 2014, 04:39:20 pm »
Thanks for all the recent updates and this last update reminds me about something similar which we waste a lot of money.
Saturday 4th October 2014
- Respawn: Lowered the respawn fee maximum from $3000 to $2000. (Arran)

When we pass the left side lane, we pay a fee but it's too much because it depends on your playtime. I have $5098 hours, so I pay $5098 every time I pass the lane just few inches when I am turning by accident and I think it annoys the others as well. I think there should be fee maximum as well and the fee should be lowered.
“Don't just follow your dreams; chase them down, grab hold and don't let go.”

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #183 on: 04 10, 2014, 04:43:25 pm »
So far things in LV have gotten better alot of great changes have occurred. One thing though that always makes me and I am sure many other players is seeing an update that removes something even if temporarily. Recently when you decided to reduce the price of explosives you made them out of stock. This means that we are going the whole month with out being able to use them at all. Since the 500 limit means you can't buy them from f7. So I wanted to comment on the type of updates that make things "go out of stock" because they only hurt out enjoyablility. Though I figured maybe by increasing the price 50% until november? This way they aren't completely gone, as its really sucks for players who regularly use them its like we aren't able to play the game as we prefer.

The reason why they have to be out of stock is because if you'd just bought a load for 3k then suddenly price is 1.5k you'd obviously feel mistreated. Though I think I might just keep them permanently out of stock instead because nobody can have a fair gun fight with morons throwing satchels all the time.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline Bokila

• Regular Community Member
  • Lets BOKILL Dem Cops!!!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus Founder
  • Ingame: Bokila
  • Squad: Raven Founder
« Reply #184 on: 04 10, 2014, 04:50:49 pm »
It's disappointment about the medic system now. If you want to go a CnR with int. (as criminal) which you only want to heal players, now you GET wanted and of course jailed at the end of the event... when the medics cops just respawn at hospital. At least if it is not like before, criminal medic shouldn't get wanted, it's unfair since we (criminals) will lose more money than cops.
I agree with this.
How to solve this? There are 2 things to do.
  • Crim-Medics get wanted only during the event, after it they get rid of the stars.
Or..
  • Add normal medics in CnR aswell. Then they can choose between Criminal , Medic-Criminal , Medic. (like max 3 medics per event).
[PiRu$]Bokila#R has kicked [CIT]Arran (Arran) as Old Homie (Thug Life)
* [QuickStats] Total arrest points: 0
PiRu$ LS-LV Takeover
CIT Evolution : Tupac - Fame
[/center

PatoKw

« Reply #185 on: 04 10, 2014, 05:06:58 pm »
Personally, I only left cause I have school now. I'm looking forward to play back on the next Summer. I missed CIT already and guess what? despite the changes you make and will make CIT is still gonna be the first road I'd take for Gaming.

Offline MadaFaka

• The Original
  • Donator L3
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
« Reply #186 on: 04 10, 2014, 05:07:22 pm »
So far things in LV have gotten better alot of great changes have occurred. One thing though that always makes me and I am sure many other players is seeing an update that removes something even if temporarily. Recently when you decided to reduce the price of explosives you made them out of stock. This means that we are going the whole month with out being able to use them at all. Since the 500 limit means you can't buy them from f7. So I wanted to comment on the type of updates that make things "go out of stock" because they only hurt out enjoyablility.

Completely agree, 1 month without any form of defense technique against cracks just makes LV the same old who has the most players wins story come back. Extremely tedious and again forces players into one sector instead of having a variety of player-types.

The reason why they have to be out of stock is because if you'd just bought a load for 3k then suddenly price is 1.5k you'd obviously feel mistreated. Though I think I might just keep them permanently out of stock instead because nobody can have a fair gun fight with morons throwing satchels all the time.

You see this is the kind of thing that will destroy what you are hoping to achieve by this topic. I have said it umpteen times before in server development threads, explosives are a vital part of LV and that's how it should stay. Us "morons" get cracked by 10 players in a turf and can't do anything but place satchels then hide to protect ourselves. It's basic strategy, removing explosives completely would be a step backward and completely contradict the attempt to make LV better again or how it was.

EDIT: Just an observation, the most controversy on this server is always when explosives are changed or restricted. The only reason you saw people complaining about them is simply because they couldn't afford them or better phrased "If I can't have it, no one can". It will be very interesting to see how many people complain about them once they are in ammunation for 50% cheaper; I'll go ahead and guess not many at all.
« Last Edit: 04 10, 2014, 05:21:24 pm by MadaFaka »

Offline IronMan

• Honorable
  • Group: DeltaTeam
« Reply #187 on: 04 10, 2014, 05:09:17 pm »
Bringing back the "Mystery Bag" would be great and making it so Criminal/Cops (maybe Civilians too?) will be able to take it.

Offline DarkRise

• New Community Member
  • Guard Ghosts
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard Ghosts
  • Ingame: DarkRise
« Reply #188 on: 04 10, 2014, 05:14:25 pm »
Weed Faming
In a weed farm there are only 3 rows for 10+ Criminals where criminals have to defend themselves from other criminals + cops even present there a criminal defend himself there for a long time and atlast all kill him he get wanted level + Jail and weed what he gets is almost none I am a Criminal Boss and today I tested this thing Official Law roup member said me I will protect you if you give me share of the weed and 2 person I saw both from swat team change there names and went criminal too farm weed. This system is too hard and non-profitable. To be said there are only 120 hits of weed avilable at one turn + no spawner there we have to use toooo much repiar kits. Crims ramm each other too much and one more problem when people hurt some 1 they run out of areas and cant be hurt.
Solution
The above thing I didnt complaint about I am just telling that its a good idea and system but it can be improved if there are more farms added all around SA for diffrent drugs or for weed only and if u add a spawner for Combine Harvester which costs 1K every spawn and cant be repiared if broken and cant be harvested without that kind of harvester. Also decrease the wl for killing a crim in farm its like defending yourself costs too much for a example today I was protecting Akshay I just killed 7 people from hurting akshay and I got 20 stars when I did'nt even got any weed. Even I suggest too keep these farms away from teleporter so that cops if die cant easily reach to the farm again with his VIP and full armor I said VIP bcuz its not hard to cops to get money now due to multiplier.
IllegalTrucking
This is a thing which was always in my mind and I wanted to discuss about this when we do Illegal trucking. When I do or any criminal I suppose do illegal trucking if we get mission outside Los Santos I am erally really very happy but as I get a mission in LS I do a facepalm bcuz that will be a end of my trucking and I owuld simply have to go to jail. The reason behind this is that concentration of cops in LS is damn to high cops overtake us and start shooting from ahead shoot our tyres and due to new repair kit system its tooo hard so I wanted to tell that the Illegal trucking mission amount or price earned should be increased
« Last Edit: 04 10, 2014, 05:48:12 pm by DarkRise »
IITian

Offline Hellsing

• Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games !
  • Group: Task Force
  • Ingame: Hellsing[TF]
« Reply #189 on: 04 10, 2014, 05:17:22 pm »
If you have a theory, any theory at all even if you don't think we'll agree to it, why not post it any way? You're not going to get punished for what you post here though if you are worried that might happen you can forum PM me your theory and I can decide on it myself or I'll post it in this topic for you so nobody will know who wrote it.
Thank you for that finally we can talk freely.

Well I totaly lost my trust to staff team and administration of CIT totally sucks. I was really addictated to CIT and I played it more than 2.5 half years and I know everything about OldschooldCIT. Even staffs getting unfair judgements and punishments just make an empathy how can you trust to this team I wanted to be staff even I got denied in my first application but I didnt stop working but shit happens and I really dont want to play CIT anymore there is so many game which doesnt judge you that way and that you can play the game to ENJOY not to get insult or such things which is pissing me off. Most of the players being staff to get more popularity respect and to get some balls most of them doesnt even care about CIT, players or other shits you know.. and there is some staff members which is not trustable I mean they can do something behind someone's back and clearly you can see if you are friend of L5 you can be staff easily. There is so many staff members dont have enough IQ to judge cuz you gotta really think about it and u gotta see the options I know its just a game but if you want to make this server great you gotta be fair and more clever. Dont get me wrong please I dont wanna be cocky but seriously they need training or something like that to how to be a good staff, how to judge or punish players and other staffs. This is just a game you cant choose staffs I mean you will never be %100 sure about them are they good enough or not but dont be that so blind please see what happens think objective and you will see what's wrong with administration. I know your job is really hard Arran leading this community is really hard but maybe you should stop scripting for a month and you should start to check out staff members I'm not gonna talk about other things cuz other players already said everyting about lv and drugs etc.. Sorry if I'm so rude but I really kept my opinions for a long time and didnt said them and I'm writing my opinions as a trusted player of CIT not a hater or other idiotic shits cuz there is really so many idiot hater like ban evaders and hackers.

Offline Bruno P.

• Group: N/A
  • Ingame: Dedonoko
« Reply #190 on: 04 10, 2014, 05:22:13 pm »
A cop can work killing criminals and getting 10k for a kill. And if he dies, he just respawn on the hospitals and can start the job again. A criminal can work by killing cops and getting 500$ and 50 reputation points for kill when he is out of the events. And if he dies, if he killed 3 cops before dies, he get 1000 secs on jail. So what the criminal have that cops don't have?

Can kill a cop whenever he want

Can run out of the criminal events and get the money of a kill inside the event while there is a cop shooting him and disabling his sprint when he is trying to run away. without the sprint is impossible to run out the events while there is a cop shooting you down with the unbalanced M4.

Can anyone see that cops have a little advantage in CnR?  「(゚ペ)

EDIT:
2) Fighting limited. This is a MAJOR one, especially for me. Way back when the limit was 500, so you could have more people enjoying freedom when fighting. For me, when the ping limit is 350 and my constant ping is ~334 and then I just get that one ping spike outta nowhere and I'm stuck with fighting limited for ~10-15 minutes, it's infuriating to say the least. Please raise the limit to 400 at the very least.
I Agree with you. Fighting limited is a problem. If you are away from the server you just cant play against other players because of your internet. I think that the solution for it to raise the ping limit to 500. And put it to disabled again. Not limited. Because be stuck if your ping is 300 can be a reason for leave the server.
« Last Edit: 04 10, 2014, 05:42:39 pm by Dedonoko »
I just love Music :)

steponas

« Reply #191 on: 04 10, 2014, 05:33:37 pm »
Sir I Guess that there is too hard system of groups to get a sub-board so it should be made a little lenient for old groups like it should be little difficult for 6 months old group to get a subboard and much difficult for 3 months and easy for 1 year old groups and so on
and a new job for Official groups should be added Police medic and criminal medics

sYCHO

« Reply #192 on: 04 10, 2014, 06:49:37 pm »
As I am one of those players who stopped playing, I think I can give you an help, one of the major reason which I stopped playing here was that admins give many many punishments, and at times it even seem like they hunt for punishments, not to make the server better, or other player's experience better, but just to show "who is in charge", or to have something to be shown to higher LvL staffs to get promoted, honestly, that's bullshit in my opinion.

That's mostly it. As I said, this is my opinion, and I was just passing by and read the post.

aayushFTW

« Reply #193 on: 04 10, 2014, 07:06:59 pm »
3 of my friends left cit that day when it was blame xbox week and he fcked everybody's fps with his fireworks....it was literally 1FPS

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Master
  • Squad: CSA
« Reply #194 on: 04 10, 2014, 07:10:40 pm »
You know, bringing back old LV would be cool.

As most of the players wont even leave LV, staying in it isn't something bad for them, not a punishment. Reminding you the Banned in LV system, remember? When ppl were getting banned, they couldn't leave LV. Right now newbies are getting banned, raging and leaving the server. Or even some older members are doing so. What about enabling the same system for those ppl who got banned for 5-7-30 days? 60+ wont be able to enter the server, or just think yourself maybe even 60+ should be able to enter the server.
I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time...