Author Topic: Development Changes  (Read 53748 times)

jessdajester

Re: Development Changes
« Reply #195 on: 04 10, 2014, 07:11:57 pm »
The reason why they have to be out of stock is because if you'd just bought a load for 3k then suddenly price is 1.5k you'd obviously feel mistreated. Though I think I might just keep them permanently out of stock instead because nobody can have a fair gun fight with morons throwing satchels all the time.

Let them feel mistreated since you cant buy 3k anyway the limit was 500. And yes the gameplay in lv is far less fun with out explosives. In fact playing today I had little fun in lv and that is an issue for me and many others. This makes me want to log in and play less and less. And trust me making people wait until November is unnecessary, everyone is already out. As for permanently disabling them, well that is a terrible idea. I know you may not like them but we certainly do and its a huge part of our gameplay. So its disheartening to hear you so easily say you will remove them. That is like removing our fun in lv. I guarantee 95% of the server have already ran out of projectiles 30 days before they are re-added. We are just trying to have fun and enjoy the game, but things like this are roadblocks.

xb0xkilla162

« Reply #196 on: 04 10, 2014, 07:24:52 pm »
I'll jump on the wagon for the old 90-minute criminal event cycle with massive playercounts. Massive long battles, and it gives people the opportunity to do other shit instead of worrying about "OMG MDM NEXT" all the damn time.

Offline IronMan

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
« Reply #197 on: 04 10, 2014, 07:34:31 pm »
You know, bringing back old LV would be cool.

As most of the players wont even leave LV, staying in it isn't something bad for them, not a punishment. Reminding you the Banned in LV system, remember? When ppl were getting banned, they couldn't leave LV. Right now newbies are getting banned, raging and leaving the server. Or even some older members are doing so. What about enabling the same system for those ppl who got banned for 5-7-30 days? 60+ wont be able to enter the server, or just think yourself maybe even 60+ should be able to enter the server.
I am totally agree with you, making it so people who are temporarily banned, they can play only in LV (if SF too then that would be great) so people can work there as a civilian ?

One of the reason of people who are leaving server (90% of them) are just leaving because of punishments like mutes/jails/bans
Bans like for 3+ months
Jails like for 24 hours (or more)
Mutes like for 48 hours (or more)

Solution
1.Banned People who are temporarily like for days/months= They still can play in LV as before (as Master said) and maybe they can play in SF too ?.
2.Jailed People who are in jail, (instead of arrested), if they logged out so their jail time will be still decreasing/running.
3.Muted Peoples who can not talk, making it so they will be warned once like slapping them(with giving the reason that not to do anything they did) instead of muting them in first time, which can make their punishlogs clear from mutes, and IF they repeat their mistake after warning them to not to do by slapping then MUTE will be given.

They were some of the reasons which make our members/players angry and they leave the server. (Especially for those who are new to the server)

Offline Hamada

• Regular Community Member
  • In teaching others we teach ourselves.
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Hamada*SWAT
« Reply #198 on: 04 10, 2014, 07:41:55 pm »
If you mean massive playercounts, you mean removing the team limits in indoor criminal events

As I remember when the cycle was 90 mins. Indoor criminal events had dimensions.

The only problem with this right now is that those sandbag barriers I think are the reason players, including me, have bad FPS in indoor criminals events. So that might hinder the ability to have unlimited players, unless we can switch to some other low-polygon barrier.
The limit should stay 25 vs 25 but add more dimensions to solve FPS issue.
“Don't just follow your dreams; chase them down, grab hold and don't let go.”

Offline Papi

• Donator L2
  • Genius By Birth, Evil By Choice.
  • Group: Corleone Family
  • Ingame: Papito
« Reply #199 on: 04 10, 2014, 07:50:57 pm »
Show content
Let them feel mistreated since you cant buy 3k anyway the limit was 500. And yes the gameplay in lv is far less fun with out explosives. In fact playing today I had little fun in lv and that is an issue for me and many others. This makes me want to log in and play less and less. And trust me making people wait until November is unnecessary, everyone is already out. As for permanently disabling them, well that is a terrible idea. I know you may not like them but we certainly do and its a huge part of our gameplay. So its disheartening to hear you so easily say you will remove them. That is like removing our fun in lv. I guarantee 95% of the server have already ran out of projectiles 30 days before they are re-added. We are just trying to have fun and enjoy the game, but things like this are roadblocks.

I agree with what Jester said. Projectiles are important for us in LV and they make LV a lot more enjoyable. Without Projectiles I don't see a way a group could win a crack group easily, like you were turfing and suddenly a crack group attacks you with like 20 people...There's like no way to stop them if your group has less members online with guns only, especially if people are lagging like hell. I actually spent my whole day in LV today and I had no fun as I don't have satchels..I'm sure a lot of people enjoy in playing with projectiles (Those who spend time in LV) and disabling them Temporary doesn't make any difference as pretty much today I haven't seen anyone using any projectile today, which means they probably used all their projectiles and waiting till November is just too long. For permanetly disabling them..as Jester said it's totally unnecessary. Disabling them would only mean that people would whine over and over again as most people think that Projectiles in LV are fun, and would lead to LV being boring if projectiles got removed..So permanetly removing them isn't such a good idea but lowering or completely removing wait time until we can buy projectiles again ( Which is on 5th of November ) would be a good idea as I pretty much think a big percentage of the server already ran out of them, because I actually haven't seen anyone using them the whole day today which made LV really boring.
"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

Offline Denos

• CIT's Official Cat
  • L2 Staff
  • Former Head State Official (2016-2020)
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: [CIT]Denos|AC
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #200 on: 04 10, 2014, 08:13:04 pm »
It's disappointment about the medic system now. If you want to go a CnR with int. (as criminal) which you only want to heal players, now you GET wanted and of course jailed at the end of the event... when the medics cops just respawn at hospital. At least if it is not like before, criminal medic shouldn't get wanted, it's unfair since we (criminals) will lose more money than cops.

exactly no point in being a crim medic unless you want to lose money and time in jail. If I wanted to get wanted and jailed I would be a criminal...
« Last Edit: 04 10, 2014, 08:22:36 pm by Denos »
Former President & CEO of AvidaCompany

powderae

« Reply #201 on: 04 10, 2014, 08:21:21 pm »
make multi gamemode. like DM DD race whatever. I say to you man you get MANY players. ahahaha  ;D ;D ;D and I know where u can download all maps and shit. I tell if u ask  ;) ;)

Offline MajdeTheGamer

• I Am Kind Because I Am A Best Friend <3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: Majde
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #202 on: 04 10, 2014, 08:42:42 pm »
--Every one liked the projectiles that were for 1000$$ in the past and with the 9000 limit not 500 and old turf payment system as for now when some one turfs he loses money more than he earns so people wont go to LV a lot as it has to gain for them ...
--as well as making banned people can get a chance to play the server but limiting up every thing will be good as there are 1000+ players banned and went to another server because of the ban exactly and also CIT is the best in all of Mta sa servers but the biggest probleme is the rules , the rules are written in F1 but with out any explanation let us give an example I am a new player I joined the server I dont know how to write I press T wrongly and spammedwith out knowing a staff mutes me for 1 hour then I dont know that I got muted cuz I am new I wont care but when I buy a vehicle and I dont know how to hide it and I get jailed it would be fun at first but being jailed a lot of times will make me hate CIT and make all of my friends leave it .
--money is a probleme for some players as they play a lot of time and work a lot time and they see rish players getting vehicles and every thing needed so fast with donating it will make them love to donate but there is no Paypal in some places like tunisia so tunisians cant donate some wont be able to get a lot of money in 10 minutes a player leaves CIT .
--old bans are a probleme to some players too as they are evading and fearing to get banned they were banned for more than 1 year ago and when the make a ban appeal to get a chance they wait and wait for a chance to see his CIT friends and have fun but NO he gets APPEAL DENIED STAY BANNED ... he will decide only to EVADE BAN and after some time he gets banned again and again entil he hates CIT and leave and staffs knows that giving chances wont hurt any one or any thing in the server as there is some thing called LOGS shows high level staffs whatever that happens in CIT and they can punish who ever breakes the rules .
--there are some players that I also asked they dont like RP server , they dont like CnRs but they Likes races and DMs , DDs maps they will play and play all the day with out punishes and bans or unfairness in players ..
all of this is not my talk I searched players who left CIT for reasons like this and thnx <3 to make CIT better and better .

moustafa1001

« Reply #203 on: 04 10, 2014, 08:54:06 pm »
Hello guys, I wanna discuss something with you about that new update
Show content
- Criminal events: Increased max players indoors to 40, max outdoors to 70, duration limit to 20 minutes, and time between events to 25 minutes. Based on 69% of votes in favour. (Arran)

I just wanna say that it's not needed to wait such like much time (20 mins) between every CnR event, in my opinion that 10 mins are enough as everyone can enter the CnR event (in-door) after only 1 min (that goes for non-donators) so waiting for 20 mins is useless in case of out-door events and at late time zones as it will be hard to see the event starting with 40 v 40 at late time zones.
Regards.

MrKranChof

« Reply #204 on: 04 10, 2014, 09:17:08 pm »
I'am Old CIT Player 2012 and I left the server in 2013 bcuz many of my freinds left the server

Offline Hidde

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Armed Forces
  • Ingame: Hidde[AF]
« Reply #205 on: 04 10, 2014, 09:20:27 pm »
Hello guys, I wanna discuss something with you about that new update
Show content
- Criminal events: Increased max players indoors to 40, max outdoors to 70, duration limit to 20 minutes, and time between events to 25 minutes. Based on 69% of votes in favour. (Arran)

I just wanna say that it's not needed to wait such like much time (20 mins) between every CnR event, in my opinion that 10 mins are enough as everyone can enter the CnR event (in-door) after only 1 min (that goes for non-donators) so waiting for 20 mins is useless in case of out-door events and at late time zones as it will be hard to see the event starting with 40 v 40 at late time zones.
Regards.

Now crims and cops have time to make a plan instead of running into the crimevent as headless chickens
Ex. GEN Armed Forces
Ex. L3 Staff
Ex. CHF Police Administration and Management (2010-2011)

Offline xProSoul

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: xProSoul
  • Squad: Hangourts
« Reply #206 on: 04 10, 2014, 09:36:05 pm »
Hello,
I'm suggesting to increase the payment Of criminals like Cops, Like Cops when they have more ArrestPoints they earn more money Now make it when criminals have more RP they also earn more money to make Cops and Criminals equal each other,

Did you saw Darkness here? He earned 1.7million in 2hours!!!
And we criminals pay money and not winning anything! If you want to be a pro criminal you must be Donater atleast but if you want be a pro Cop All what you will do is to kill Wanted criminals That's all We All criminals want's more payments and Thank You.

Offline Urban

• Ingame: Urban
« Reply #207 on: 04 10, 2014, 09:37:47 pm »
for myself, I think people leave the server because of one main reason: getting bored Why are they getting bored? Simply because they just did everything that they you can do on the server (Doing every CnR as criminal then cop) after that trying every civilian job then, being medic etc... (it's simply redudancy) all these things doesn't take more than 500 hours to be done I personally tried everything in 750/900 hours and to be honest, I'm a bit bored but I do like the server of course and also people in it or else I would have left the server already. For me, what CIT really need is not improvement for Criminal event/LV/weapons etc... (because that's what I mainly see at the moment) it's just more "contents" look at train and hydra for example, people still use them for the train it's not as much as hydra because it's just the same path and you can't change it and also doesn't have any job for it that's why people didn't use it much, because it's more adding content to make people happy to see back train as it is on the normal GTA as if all of us play CIT at the moment it's because of GTA: San andreas, About hydra first of all people really like it because we used to kill alot of people with it in the normal GTA: San andreas and we had fun same for tank (not asking to put them on the server or else it would be a total mess) So yeah, it's normal people buy a hydra for themselves and also i'm sure every people that bought a hydra tried to shoot with it even if they knew they weren't staff or had a job from Armed Forces, and also who wouldn't shoot with a hydra? So in my opinion what is really missing on CIT is just things that were on GTA: San andreas but that were on CIT, that's the main reason for me that people leave CIT so fast, also my friends are always asking me like "why can't we shoot as civilian on CIT" etc... because they used to do that on every GTA. So, I suggest you Arran to look at things that people really liked on every other GTA (look on youtube for example, on views and like  on the video etc...it's easy and fast to check and look if it's possible to be added on CIT) Also you know it but GTA is principally made for fun and as we didn't have any GTA:San andreas online and then suddenly saw that "MTA" they were like happy as hell but not as much as they thought since they can't do what they like the most to do on GTA (Sure you can't just do a copy/paste of GTA:SA into MTA and also alot of things can't be made on CIT or else everyone would troll/kill each other etc...) I searched a bit on google and found this a convesation between GTA:SA and GTA V you can take a look at it if you want, there is also only one guy having fun with 2/3 cheats and laughing alone and killing some "NPC" I also have that idea to make like a dimension where this is just like GTA:SA where you can just do whatever you want and have the same cheats  code and also NPC that you can freely kill, just the same as GTA:SA or at least something where you can really have fun without getting bored. (I know i'm asking really too much but if it's able to be scripted even through it would take alot of times i'm sure it would be worth making this)

Second thing that can make people leaving CIT is: the punishlog and "being jailed/muted or banned and you think it's unfair" as I had alot of friends that left the server for these reasons, some thought they had an unfair punishment and some just "ragequit" because they always wanted to join a group but couldn't join it because of one punishment (now punishlog doesn't count anymore for groups/squad) yeah that's good but their is still people leaving CIT because they had a clean punishlog and then because they think or because they really have an unfair punishment, for example I once had a punishment for this to be honest I still don't know what for was I punished and still don't know what I did wrong as I was only talking and not spamming. Of course, i'm not the only person that still doesn't know why was he punished one day and the reason also, i'm not crying for that as it was a long time ago. Now, I know well CIT's rules and have a clean punishlog and if I said all of this it was for every players (in general) and the main reason that people doesn't like being punished is because of the punishlog (not saying to remove it I don't have any problem with it) but people just don't like to see why were they punished a long time ago and for which reason and just brings bad memories when you were "newbie" on the server and didn't know CIT's rules or because you think it was unfair. Once again, don't have anything against punishlog nor people thinking that they have an unfair punishment, I just point out reasons for why more "unique player" leave CIT than more "unique player" join it.
« Last Edit: 04 10, 2014, 09:48:34 pm by Urban »
Urban

If you are wondering where i'm at the moment, just read the update of 24/09/2016 and the one of 12/04/2018 where I state news about me and where i'm in my life in My Introduction

moustafa1001

« Reply #208 on: 04 10, 2014, 09:56:36 pm »
Now crims and cops have time to make a plan instead of running into the crimevent as headless chickens
Logic! So we can fix it a bit from another side.
The community voted on increasing the CnR slots but with not like that much quantity as 40 v 40 = 80 player in a narrow interior which means (more blocking/being so fucking hard to shoot freely/lower FPS) so it's better to decrease it to 30 v 30 that will be good with that fixed time limit between every event which is gonna allow cops/criminals to have much time to plan for any event (out-door).

warrock123

« Reply #209 on: 04 10, 2014, 10:11:31 pm »
Hello,  I'm suggesting to bring back the old streammurl that DL3 was able to put it in he's car since there isn't much DL3 and it was an amazing future,  now a days u can only add it in hit area or carshow area,  those two area's are really boring area's .
By the way hope u bring it back it was such an amazing future .