Author Topic: Development Changes  (Read 53723 times)

Toby

Re: Development Changes
« Reply #210 on: 04 10, 2014, 10:20:58 pm »
Hello,
I'm suggesting to increase the payment Of criminals like Cops, Like Cops when they have more ArrestPoints they earn more money Now make it when criminals have more RP they also earn more money to make Cops and Criminals equal each other,

Did you saw Darkness here? He earned 1.7million in 2hours!!!
And we criminals pay money and not winning anything! If you want to be a pro criminal you must be Donater atleast but if you want be a pro Cop All what you will do is to kill Wanted criminals That's all We All criminals want's more payments and Thank You.

Yeah! More payments - more fun. More fun - more players online. More players online - happy Arran.
Right? Yes.
Criminals wasting money for DMing cops and my example is Broken. Well known player with 1.5m life time wanted points.
Broken donated more than 500GBP and he's poor, guys, really, he's poor.
Why?
Because he wasted all his money for /payjailfine, for ammo, for drugs and etc.
More payments for criminals will make them happy.

iamBack

« Reply #211 on: 04 10, 2014, 10:58:29 pm »
Hello,  I'm suggesting to bring back the old streammurl that DL3 was able to put it in he's car since there isn't much DL3 and it was an amazing future,  now a days u can only add it in hit area or carshow area,  those two area's are really boring area's .
By the way hope u bring it back it was such an amazing future .

Suggest that in the Private donator board .

my example is Broken. Well known player with 1.5m life time wanted points.
Why?

Good example , So , I guess that all the criminals on the server want some new updates to get added , like increasing the amount of money we get when we kill cops . Or reduce the payjailfine .

Offline rounder

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TeamDGers
  • Ingame: TAYroun
« Reply #212 on: 04 10, 2014, 11:37:19 pm »
Yeah! More payments - more fun. More fun - more players online. More players online - happy Arran.
Right? Yes.
Criminals wasting money for DMing cops and my example is Broken. Well known player with 1.5m life time wanted points.
Why?
More payments for criminals will make them happy.

He's poor because he uses /hit alot, and he's always giving away his money, this going out subject ...

- Trading: Made it so you can only buy drugs if you're stood near the seller. (Arran)

Isn't it better to get back the old drug sell system ? (only for drug trading)

Offline Araa

• Honorable
  • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Outstanders
« Reply #213 on: 05 10, 2014, 12:00:07 am »
I have made a survey on a CIT Spanish group on facebook, they were very participative and gave some answers, some of them are retired so it's a good thing to know their reasons:

"Words from an old player, spawn protection in LV, it's actually too hard to beat a +20 members group in a single turf, it makes battles too unbalanced"

Proposed solution: Respawning in a turf would only work if there's 5 or less group members on it, + the current 90% or above percentage from taking it.

"Another thing is weapon binds, no matter freeze times or anything, it still DOES cause desync problems in a 1v1 battle"
Proposed solution: Complete removal of binds, in the old times we didn't have or need them, it was solely a skill combat.

"Payments, it used to be easier to earn money and get the average players' amount,  now it's became a Pay 2 Win game, donators just pay and get easy money, meanwhile the ones that WANT to earn money have to work their a$$ of for it, for example it's extremelly hard and time consuming to reach L10 of a certain job"
Proposed solution: Will be edited as soon as they give me one

"Old player opinion: I would say the emotion has decreased in LS, the old DM between criminals and not needing to aim to cops to get wanted level, the cops own LS, the fact that some noobs don't even know they get wanted level by aiming to a cop is unfair,  now its harder for crims to do a cop killing event and boring for cops not to have wanted crims to chase"
Proposed solution: Completely remove the DM restriction between crims and cops, besides the cops shooting another cops which would be abusable.

"Flaming, trolling in LV, it's extremelly annoying to even BE in LV, constant trolling between groups."
Proposed solution: No law in LV? Bullshit, it's the DM city not the retards troller kids city, we should mute for the minimum provokation, IMO.

Will be edited if any more opinions are stated.
"I used to like to rob ATMs, now it's bs to have to wait 6 mins to do it again"
Proposed solution: Remove the time interval, you get wanted and I doubt you'd be able to rob an ATM without getting arrested afterall?
Talking, laughing, loving, breathing, fighting, fucking, crying, drinking. writing, winning, losing, cheating. kissing, thinking, dreaming.

This is the way, it's the way that we live

psyKapa

« Reply #214 on: 05 10, 2014, 12:01:43 am »
Proposed solution: Completely remove the DM restriction between crims and cops, besides the cops shooting another cops which would be abusable.

Not that again please, it will make people leave the cop job once again...

iamBack

« Reply #215 on: 05 10, 2014, 12:08:47 am »
Not that again please, it will make people leave the cop job once again...

Well , Poweder now a criminal has to aim at a cop for a couple of seconds to get wanted So , he can shoot him . In that time , the cop will take his cautions and attack the criminal As soon as he gets wanted , which is not fair for criminals .

Offline Denos

• CIT's Official Cat
  • L2 Staff
  • Former Head State Official (2016-2020)
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: [CIT]Denos|AC
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #216 on: 05 10, 2014, 12:17:20 am »

+1

I hope the medic restrictions in CnR will be removed.
Former President & CEO of AvidaCompany

ReLiiC-Andreas

« Reply #217 on: 05 10, 2014, 12:28:30 am »
      Hello once again.
      Bellow you will find some stuff I personally think would make the server more enjoyable.

• Removing the duration, or at least decrease the duration you must wait after being in a criminal event from 50 minutes to 30 or less if possible. Donators are able to attend any indoor event without waiting a certain amount of time.
        • Re-Adding the well known Mystery-Bag, as several people has mentioned above. Perhaps police officers and civilians (?) can pick up the Mystery Bag
        • Re filling the ammunition stock as it has been gone for quite some time now.
          - Ammunation: Replenished Desert Eagle, shotgun, assault, sniper and minigun rounds. (Arran)
          The amount of money the ammo cost is very high.

iamBack

« Reply #218 on: 05 10, 2014, 12:30:21 am »
I hope the medic restrictions in CnR will be removed.

Yeah actually , I was about to talk about that , I think that all the players on the server like the old medic system than this new one.

And I suggest to get it back like old times when medics used to heal with spray . And if it isn't necessary , markers are fine but remove the restrictions .

psyKapa

« Reply #219 on: 05 10, 2014, 12:35:31 am »
Well , Poweder now a criminal has to aim at a cop for a couple of seconds to get wanted So , he can shoot him . In that time , the cop will take his cautions and attack the criminal As soon as he gets wanted , which is not fair for criminals .

Decrease the time needed a bit.

iamBack

« Reply #220 on: 05 10, 2014, 12:36:36 am »
Decrease the time needed a bit.

How can we possibly reduce a couple of seconds in your opinion ? then remove it .

BananaBoi

« Reply #221 on: 05 10, 2014, 12:41:41 am »
All jobs are useless compared to the prices of veicles and VIP. I would have to work 1 hour to get get money for VIP? Useless. Boost job payments by ATLEAST 500% , and then see how much people will come back. Even I thought of leaving cause of the lack of money. You can see 95% of the comments above are about the lack of money. This needs to be solved. The people who actually can survive this expensive life are donators. Honestly, his needs to change.   

Offline ZtyX

• Mafia Boss
  • Senior Community Member
  • Group: IVANs_Family
  • Ingame: GA~[IF]IVAN>B+
  • Squad: IVANs_Squad
« Reply #222 on: 05 10, 2014, 01:19:28 am »
because nobody can have a fair gun fight with morons throwing satchels all the time.

You're right about that..

Completely agree, 1 month without any form of defense technique against cracks just makes LV the same old who has the most players wins story come back. Extremely tedious and again forces players into one sector instead of having a variety of player-types.

This topic is about increasing the population and cracks are the way to do that. Grenades are anti-crack and discourage large groups. So the effect is that small groups of "elite players" throw grenades and dominate the majority who can't have fun in LV because they just get owned.

That means fewer people have success in LV and therefore don't play CIT as much as they otherwise would. The population goes up when you have crack vs. crack fights. Right now you have an exclusive system where people in LV become fewer and fewer. It's Darwin's theory of evolution. The strong kill off the weak... The problem is that there are few strong remaining and everyone else is dead. So the server population decreases over time.

You need to encourage crack wars and more players to turf. LV can take it. There is plenty of room, plenty of turfs and a script that gives more money for a large population in LV.

You are crying about crack wars cause u dont know how to manage a crack group (you will get too much internal group drama because small elite group=big ego players) and u will lose in a war with a crack group if u cant use explosives. I am boss of a crack group and I would obviously not mind having timers on grenades and satchels. It would be positive for me and the server population.

Well, I've had a lot of gun fights crack vs. crack or crack vs. pro and its actually fun. Pro can win too. You are not totally fair when u claim there is no way for small groups to win against larger ones without explosives. Actually they can if they are good. You could also use diplomacy or just stick together better and push in waves. ... but well.. u say that a pro group needs ways to even the balance against cracks. but what about cracks who need balance vs explosives and "elite groups"? ... Its a shitload of work to run and manage a large group and we get punished in LV to favourize some guys who make massive requirements for their groups and everyone joins them because they just wanna be with the best? .. What happened to playing as the underdog and developing over time? ... seems like most people just wanna protect their balls and nutcup with all the other pro players around instead of joining a group, sticking with them and then fighting!

« Last Edit: 05 10, 2014, 01:30:58 am by ZtyX »

Offline Will

• Senior Community Member
  • Group: The Soldiers
  • Ingame: ~|S|~Will
« Reply #223 on: 05 10, 2014, 01:30:19 am »
I'll jump on the wagon for the old 90-minute criminal event cycle with massive playercounts. Massive long battles, and it gives people the opportunity to do other shit instead of worrying about "OMG MDM NEXT" all the damn time.
+1.... And the limit should be removed completely. We're making progress... But you've still got to arrive early to guarantee a spot... and then stand around waiting in the dim. for a while still.
No cap. 90 minutes. No early starts. That's how it should be. As long as the cap exists people will still have to arrive early and camp around to get a spot. It's just wasting more time, because if you want to be sure of a spot, you still have to arrive early. Adding back the 4 dimensions would help any overflow a lot.

Also, what a few other players have said, and what @SpongeFin said: So many new players start, run around a bit, then try and DM people randomly... They're gunna get a little pissed when they realize that you cant DM anyone. People play GTA for the chaos, carnage, and the ability to shread people with bullets. At least 5 people a week come up to me chilling in Glen park, and spray me with bullets until they're completely out. They're not going to be happy that everyone is invincible.
Add a new starting spawn in the account creation saying "Las Venturas: Deathmatch city" would be extremely beneficial. The absence of one makes it look as if LV is an abandoned wasteland (I guess it kinda is already... you know what I mean). It makes it seem as if we don't use the entire map, and that a huge potential is lost. New players will think it's not worth it if only half the map is in use.

Some guy said it a few pages back: "This game is starting to turn into a play to win game"
Show content
I mean for real... A lot of people are saying it... It is hella expensive to turf... and the little money rewarded just means you're constantly loosing (Which wont last long, since you'll eventually go bankrupt). Turfing isn't what it used to be. "The game has changed, and if you're not there to see it, you've already lost." Countless medkits, drugs, and ammunition is needed nowadays, it's not like it used to be anymore.

On the other hand, you've got players with +$2bn on hand. How can this game be fair when the economy is starting to reflect real life? (We sure as shit all know life isn't fair)

It would be hella cool if costs related to your net worth. as in, all your assets added up, and costs were based on that. It's a far out idea, but damn, it's just going to get worse and worse. What do people even need 2 billion for???

It's really difficult to turf against groups like that, where 75% of them are donators... It's a pain in the ass to constantly avoid those grenades, and shoot them... And when there's 10 of them all doing it? Impossible. They'll spawn kill you into oblivion. Bringing me back to something else that a few people commended: Adding 2-3 different spawn points in turfs. I can't emphasize how difficult it is to turf against these groups... They all jump on the nearby roofs, and within the second you spawn, you're dead again. It's ridiculous - Not to mention new groups have no chance whatsoever when you're up against 10 guys all throwing grenades and satchels around.

I'm liking these updates lately, but again, as long as the Crim event playercap exists, changing the time until starting is useless - You still have to arrive early, and wait around even longer for it to start. You just can't really plan much when you don't know when it's going to start.

I'm liking what I'm seeing so far though.
« Last Edit: 05 10, 2014, 01:39:50 am by Will. »

psyKapa

« Reply #224 on: 05 10, 2014, 01:34:51 am »
Yh, it shouldnt start when it is full, or the waiting time will be useless, also, 90 minutes will be perfect because this way criminals and cops will be able to do other things instead of always going running into events.