Author Topic: Development Changes  (Read 53557 times)

Toby

Re: Development Changes
« Reply #240 on: 05 10, 2014, 11:03:55 am »
Ahh, You're talking about old LV then. Okay, Let's start this. In old LV as I remember, Grenades were not a reliable source in fighting. Actually, We didn't use it at all. We used to call the group using grenades by "Noobs" as they can't fight gun to gun. Had too many arguments about it in LV chat and then all of LV started using grenades. After that grenade mayhem I didn't really like LV like many others, But I got used to it. For me, It's more fun to play gun to gun than just spamming grenades everywhere. I agree with what Zan said.

I'm also old CIT player and I know what you are guys talking about.
But you said: "We didn't use it at all." Alright. Don't use it then. You guys will be like "oldpros" and what about us with nades and satchels?"oldnoobs". Nice? Well..
In Old LV nades were usefull and if you guys didn't use them, then why did you say "Grenades weren't reliable source in fighting." It was only for you, guys. Because I remember from when I was in HoBoS, 1337 (end of 2011 and start of 2012) and other old groups, so nades were usefull. Enough? :)

Offline Synax

• Regular Community Member
  • Respect to be Respected.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: Synax
« Reply #241 on: 05 10, 2014, 11:04:27 am »
I like to play as a amedic but now a medic cop or criminal how I should earn money and if I was a cop I will die and crime I will jail now I only work as a cop and rarely earn money because like the crime cheif said newbies go to be a  cop so if there a criminal it will be 100% Pro and if there was a crime at least it will be 4 how I attack 4 all of this because I can't be a 2 sides medic can u enable the medic in events and who want to be a medic be a medic and who wants go be a  cop/crime medic be a cop/crime medic we want to be medics but with this rule we can't be medics and live we will 100%  Get harmed of been killed or been jailed
لا الله الا الله محمد رسول الله
I love you and passion you
"You cannot be the best friend for everyone" - Chris Froome
Don't say i will, Say i did it.
Subscirbe My Youtube Channel, thanks
www.youtube.com/c/ISynaxI

Offline Cortez

• Donator L3
  • Carol <3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: El'Cortez*SWAT
« Reply #242 on: 05 10, 2014, 11:07:02 am »

Staff behaviour and mentallity should change. At least some people in staff should change their behaviour.
I would like to point out that staffs should firstly be the ones who help. After helping, you host events, deal punishments etc.
I guess you will know the best what to do, but in my opinion some players aren't in staff team to help.

Some of them are there just waiting for a simple failure of a player to punish him (sometimes for trivial reasons) just to get promotions and show to Head Staffs - "I'm here, and I'm doing something"

I'm not against the criminal/cop medic thing. I'm against that medics can't enter in events anymore.
Yesterday I saw a guy, maybe he's noob or was in-active.  He said: Guys! Why I can't enter?! I'm medic! I want to heal ppls. Why I can't.
Medic job dead, really.

The former medic job should return to events. The current medical service (Crims medic 'n Cops medic) most of these players (when they are in indoor events) are not focused on healing your teammates but to try his luck with his great MP5 to try to get 1/2 kills.

Offline Dr.Chip

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: Dr.Chip
« Reply #243 on: 05 10, 2014, 11:12:26 am »
It might be fun for you to use grenades and cause explosions everywhere. For other players it's not fun, Maybe a voting like the one held yesterday should settle this. As for the drop items command, I don't really agree. People will meet each other to buy drugs, That's kind of RP and you can meet people as you like. Bringing back the /drop will bring back scammers as well. And, Removing the F7 system will be useless and really disappointing for the one who made it. The F7 is useful in selling and buying weapons and ammo so why would we remove it??. Besides, You can buy ammo and weapons from anywhere. You don't have to go somebody.

Offline Antiquity

• Junior Community Member
  • peace by the gram
  • Group: One Zero
  • Ingame: Anti
« Reply #244 on: 05 10, 2014, 11:43:16 am »
@Arran I wana Tell you some thing About: - Criminal events: Increased max players indoors to 40, max outdoors to 70, duration limit to 20 minutes, and time between events to 25 minutes. Based on 69% of votes in favour. (Arran)
It's really bad We can't even shoot... first because of the block second because of lag 70% of players in it Have fighting limited and get kick bec of lag pls arran Remove it and back it to normal 25 or 20 and thnx.  「(゚ペ)

abo3ziz

« Reply #245 on: 05 10, 2014, 11:50:32 am »
the new update that makes it 40 vs 40 in events is a really terrible update  ican't shoot in event and I have low FPS , network loss , and high ping then kick or iam dead, what is that? am I supposed to buy a new pc to play? iam not here to buy a new pc for a game need 215 MB visual card to run perfect its unfair , with this update you are telling over than 50 % of cit to buy a new computers , how can we play like that? where is fun? even its not for me make it for the server many players will leave the server and will be bored  because of this sick updates that have no reason fix the server plz

Offline Synax

• Regular Community Member
  • Respect to be Respected.
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: Synax
« Reply #246 on: 05 10, 2014, 12:19:49 pm »
@Arran  please vote for the new updates like Drugs update and Medic update and the 40 VS 40 player update
 this updates some like it and some not and maybe who hate it leave CIT  so make a vote for reomving updates and every update alone because maybe some want remove the medic but don't want drug like  : medic update remove vores 100 N -253 Y then xwhen votes end  next vote Drugs etc... if the votes are high for Y  we play cit like we were playing  it like 1 month ago and if votes low stay like we are and I think this is the best wY because really I want to have fun in CIT not play with jobs we don't like :/
لا الله الا الله محمد رسول الله
I love you and passion you
"You cannot be the best friend for everyone" - Chris Froome
Don't say i will, Say i did it.
Subscirbe My Youtube Channel, thanks
www.youtube.com/c/ISynaxI

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #247 on: 05 10, 2014, 12:46:08 pm »
I have enough ideas for now and quite a lot of people seem to be suggesting things that are already there so I'll lock this and make another topic again later once people have got used to all the changes.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.