Author Topic: Randomize MDM entrances  (Read 1619 times)

kisho

Randomize MDM entrances
« on: 05 01, 2015, 10:33:03 pm »
Hello community, I'm here to suggest the entrances of MDM to be randomize upon entry, for example: Cops will start and spawn on the criminal side, and criminals will start n spawn on the cops side, the sides will be random for each MDM. This way both sides will get a chance to experience fighting from each side, and they will each develop their own tactics and strategies.
« Last Edit: 07 01, 2015, 02:10:42 pm by Arran »

Offline Ron.

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: randomize MDM entrances
« Reply #1 on: 05 01, 2015, 11:19:01 pm »
Well that's a great idea due to the fact that most of the times criminals are stucked in a corner when they can't shoot and when criminals rush, cops are stucked on their entrance which most of the times end up dying. Randomizing it would at least balance it a bit.

Upvoting

Offline Thunderr

• Senior Community Member
  • 2300cc MADNESS
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Thunderr
  • Squad: Classic Car Clu
« Reply #2 on: 05 01, 2015, 11:21:15 pm »
I'm supporting this, as cops and criminals always face the same room, and it gets quite boring over time. Bringing in a change would definitely be nice, a fresh start. As also mentioned above it's a little bit unbalanced, and this change would bring balance, and I'm sure it would get used a lot more by bringing a new update to it.
No one can touch me, I'm stronger than the fate, those who are against me, can only bring me hate.

kisho

« Reply #3 on: 05 01, 2015, 11:22:55 pm »
Yea, it seems better to let both teams experience each side. Sometimes get too repetitive it be nice to see how players adapt.

Evan_Unknown

« Reply #4 on: 06 01, 2015, 06:00:36 am »
That's a great idea, then cops are not always pushed back to their spawn or vise versa with the criminals. Having the randomized spawns could very well be the winning factor of who wins that certain MDM. Plus, this isn't a suggestion where it's favoring one side or the either, it's completely random spawns.

UPVOTED

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #5 on: 06 01, 2015, 04:31:33 pm »
I was going to do this a few months ago, never got round to it.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.