Author Topic: Azoulas' giveaway: win DL1!  (Read 63763 times)

MTAerka

Re: Azoulas' giveaway: win DL1!
« Reply #390 on: 03 01, 2015, 02:11:53 pm »
Show content
Account name:MTAerka
Why you think you deserve to winMy account's almost 1 year old so i'm pretty old player of CIT I had month inactivity but CIT is my part of my life.
Do you agree with the terms & conditions:yes
« Last Edit: 03 01, 2015, 07:53:34 pm by Brian92 »

Offline JetMax

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: JetMax
  • Squad: QualityX
« Reply #391 on: 03 01, 2015, 02:36:14 pm »
Account name: JetMax69
Why you think you deserve to win Well , i'm 17 years old and from Tunisia , so I have no chance to donate as you know guys they are no paypal in TN and we can't make Visa too , I hope you give me this DL because I really need it
Do you agree with the terms & conditions: Yes ofc
« Last Edit: 03 01, 2015, 08:00:22 pm by Cherry »
"If you want some respect ! show them your loyality"

Oliver

« Reply #392 on: 03 01, 2015, 02:50:18 pm »
Account name: hazem12
Why you think you deserve to win I see many ppl have DLx they do many things like Hits , speaking in donator chat to host big hit event so I being wanted to be like them
Do you agree with the terms & conditions: Yes  ^-^
« Last Edit: 03 01, 2015, 08:00:26 pm by Cherry »

ahmedff123

« Reply #393 on: 03 01, 2015, 02:53:34 pm »
Account name:ahmedff123
Why you think you deserve to winfirst , I haven't money in real life , second if I know anyone to donte me and give him money I will , but I didn't find anyone to give him money and Donte me , I can't give him money in game because i'm poor in game so I can't buy donater in game , Thanks .
Do you agree with the terms & conditions:yes I do
« Last Edit: 03 01, 2015, 08:00:45 pm by Cherry »

Offline DarkRise

• New Community Member
  • Guard Ghosts
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard Ghosts
  • Ingame: DarkRise
« Reply #394 on: 03 01, 2015, 03:08:40 pm »
Account name: DarkRise
Why you think you deserve to win Well I have been in this game since a year and halk I got everything I needed my criminalboss status good freinds and etc but only thing I didnt got is a DL. I always have to ask my freonds to fix my vehicles . I will get everything I need if I get a DL
Do you agree with the terms & conditions: Yes
« Last Edit: 03 01, 2015, 08:00:49 pm by Cherry »
IITian

Offline Cherry

• The Fruit
  • Honorable
  • She's your cherry pie
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: Cherry|ILC
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #395 on: 03 01, 2015, 03:12:45 pm »
Locked, good luck to all participants.

Show content
Account name: Pro_Master
Why you think you deserve to win Having a DL sounds fun tho

What kind of reason is that <.< that's not a reason to win.

Show content
Account name: professionalgame
Why you think you deserve to win Because I tired to get money in game, I'm playing it since 2011, I will say my CITlife : My real life friends showed me the server back at 2011. I obeyed request and joined the server. I as a newbie like everybody else,Started the CIT without any knowledge about CnR.so I started to search for a something to do, some friends recommend me to start as civilian. I started out as fisherman, worked lot until reached to last level in the job, honestly It was take some time like a couple of months. I started to feel boring from fisherman job and earned some money from it.I decided to play as police officer in criminal events,but There was a problem encountered me, You can only enter an event every 50 minutes.It solved as there was a server called S2 for VIPs, As I said I earned some money from fisherman job. I bought 24 of vip hours to join S2, I met some mates in server, They were have same nationality as me, Their name were "DeathDealer, iPoKeR, Ultras_Style, iPhone".Suddenly an accident happened, There was a guy gave me a site to contact it and told me that's give money. I obeyed it like a idiot kid, so I got scammed. I effort to back my account and succeed. then I left the server for a couple of months and came back to it, but at that time I had not a single dolllar so I decided to go to criminal side and want a way to get money far from civilian-law sides.but I didn't get any idea, then I started to play as fisherman again, So I were criminal and civilian.
Ty for the effort but like you said, you just came back from a really long inactivity and it wouldn't be fair towards others

Show content
Account name:ScaryCrop
Why you think you deserve to winbecause I was always loyal to CIT and if I won it,i will always help my groupmember by fixing and So.
Do you agree with the terms & conditions:Yes,ofcourse I agree.
You've been inactive for a really long time

Show content
Account name: noel1234
Why you think you deserve to win I almost played 1 year in CIT and until now I dont have an donator and I will do all my best to get an donator
Do you agree with the terms & conditions: Yes,Of Course
Account does not exist

Show content
Account name: Zacheous
Why you think you deserve to win:
We all deserve to win the same

Do you agree with the terms & conditions:
yes
posts = 1
lol I know mine is only 2 but really dude?
You break the rules by double posting, you failed the easiest format in the world and guess what, you log in once every 3 months so you didn't even bother to read the main topic.

Show content
Account name: the@moon
Why you think you deserve to win  think I deserve to win because with the DL1 I can make a lot of things that make other people happy. I always wanted DL1 because having it makes me feel rich and well known. I'm a really old member on this server, 1 whole years. I meet all the requirements. I can't donate because I don't have real money so I can't donate . I hope that you can understand why I can't donate. Thank you
Do you agree with the terms & conditions: Yes , Sure
You're too stupid to function

Show content
Good Luck To All :D
Warned for useless post

Show content
Account name: BarroxMTA
Why you think you deserve to win Im an old CIT player (been playing since 2011), I help the community by helping players both forum and ingame and I consider myself as someone who respects everyone. Also i've donated in the past but didnt reach the 50$ to get the DL1. I hope im the lucky one ^^
Do you agree with the terms & conditions: Yes, I do.
Show content
<iAndrewGG> Hi cherry, so I jst checked if I was already on the list and I just saw that I got rejected... but my acc in 1 years old, I dont have DL, and I dont used multi accounts...
<iAndrewGG> The other people that posted b4 me and they already got added...
<Vert> Acc: BarroxMTA Forum: Vert aka Andrew
<-- Vert has quit (User has been permanently banned from CIT (no reason))
This is for those who CAN'T afford to donate. You can. Oh and bothering me on IRC as well, bye.

Show content
Account name: In game: ZombieBoss   Forum: TheREALoMonsterrr
Why you think you deserve to win I have been a loyal player to CIT server and forum, I plan on also giving back to the community by suggesting in game features!
Warned for #1. You said you agreed with the terms & conditions yet yhis account has been playing since the first of December.

Show content
Account name:unitesninja
Why you think you deserve to winI have been playing for 2 years and have never broken the rules and always been a respectful and kind member of the community and I haven't had the chance to buy Donator.
Do you agree with the terms & conditions:Yes, I do.
You're inactive 24/7

Show content
Account name:jomarisk8er
Why you think you deserve to winWell I've been playing this server for a very long time since 2011 also I've been playing fairly without donator level I don't have the experience on it thats why I want to have a chance on getting Donator Level even its L1 and to experience enjoy the features of being a Donator, if there's a chance to win it well I hope I could get it.
Do you agree with the terms & conditions:Yes, I do
With the way you lose your account 24/7? No thanks

Show content
Account name:yashrules
Why you think you deserve to winWell, I am 15 years old now. I donated 30GBP last month and I wanted to donate more. I donated that money with my father's card.. now when I go to donate then Paypal does not accept my card. So, Now there is no way for me to donate now. but I really want to be DL1.. in our country 10GBP = 985 INR but still, I donated 30 GBP . If I get this DL1, then  I will be very happy.i had my birthday yesterday. So it will be like my birthday gift for me as I had no gifts yesterday :).
Do you agree with the terms & conditions: Yes.
Warned for #1. You agree with the terms and conditions even though it clearly says that you must NOT be able to afford donating.

Show content
Account name: Quysne

Why you think you deserve to win: I habeen playing CIT a long time maybe 3 years so I like this server and I need more benefics, I want DL1 be couse, I Can't donate my country economy is very bad its my money local is (Bs.f) its to hard get any (€) or ($) if I sell 1 dolar or Eure to Bs.f I can buy a Pizza.. the max large bill is (100bs.f), and (1 dolar cost = 172 bs.f) (1 Eure = 208 bs.f) I have card bank but not its credit card. Is very hard get dollars or Eure. (Sorry bad English) I from Venezuela.

Do you agree with the terms & conditions: I agree.
Warned for #1. "I play for 3 years", yeah, if you count 2 years and 10 months of inactivity.

Show content
that's AWESOME!  ;D
Warned for useless post.

Show content
Thanks
Warned for useless post.

Show content
Account name: Dude_47
Why you think you deserve to win To be honest It's been 4 or maybe 5 years since I've started playing on CIT. I've enjoyed playing on this server and I hope it's coming in the right direction. Sadly I have not that much time to play everyday on this server but it won't hurt anyone I hope.
You logged in 5 times in 2 years time and CIT isn't even 5 years old so I'm warning you for lying.

Show content
Account name: 98529808
Why you think you deserve to win bec I am not rule breaker and in Tunisia we can't donate I miss to win
You've been playing for barely 4 months. Meaning you didn't read the terms so you lied. #1

Show content
Applying for my friend he dose not have forum account
Account name: Mohannad
Why you think you deserve to win because i'm good player i'm not ruler breaker
Do you agree with the terms & conditions: yes
Learn to read, you may NOT apply for a friend. Warned for #1 since you obviously didn't read even though you answered "yes" to agreeing with them

Show content
Account name: WarMachine
Why you think you deserve to win I started playing CIT in late 2012/early 2013, donation was never possible for me,since I live in a very small country called Montenegro,the country itself is not very populated and the economy is shit.50 pounds is alot for me,that's the total amount I got for my birthday,while I see other ppl getting iphones and laptops.I currently play in a 5 yr old PC in a very shitty internet (400 kb/s).So I decided to work for it,my first goal in CIT was to reach 10,000,000$.By the help of my friends on KLM I reached that goal in mid-2014,i worked even harder and now I got a total amount of 30,000,000$.This server has a great impact on my life,i feel like a donation would help the server grow to like 2000 players.Also CIT helped me develop my english skills (still pretty terrible but way better than before).I would highly appreciate if all the money would go to a charity to the kids in need like
Show content

This isn't the Unicef giveaway. This is for CIT. The money has already been donated by Azoulas.

Show content
Account name:zezoooooooooooooooooooo
Why you think you deserve to wini was from the first people to join CIT server , and i've never gone inactive on forum or in-game , i'd like to become a DL1 to be more interested and involved in the game , I hope you give me the DL1 azoulas , I beg you
Show content
Account name:zezoooooooooooooooooooo
Why you think you deserve to winbecause i've been from the first people to join CIT server and i've always wanted to get a DL but i'm poor :(
With all do respect but we've recovered your account a grand total of 7(!) times in the past few months and I much rather not see you win DL1 while you can't even keep your account safe.
Also, trying to enter multiple times. Enjoy ur ban.

Show content
Account name:Jessica
Why you think you deserve to win:Lost 11m because of absence of 1 year. Been here before 2013. My forum account is new, as I have forgotten email and pass.
Do you agree with the terms & conditions:I agree
Read the topic

Show content
Account name: ra01
Why you think you deserve to win Because I feel myself as lucky and i'm playing this server from 2012. it give mean I am old member. and I cant donate for donator because I dont have any paypal account and orther cards. and I am not so rich guy to buy it in game.
Show content
Account name: ra01
Why you think you deserve to win really I need it. cause I dont have any card / paypal for donate to DL1 and I am not so rich guy in game for give ingame money and got it. I am older player. i'm started since is 2012 to CIT. now 3 years I am in CIT.
Do you agree with the terms & conditions: yes , I agree everything you written.
Applying twice in a row? Thought we wouldn't notice? Enjoy the consequences.

Show content
Account name:SINGH
Why you think you deserve to win I deserve because I'm playing CIT since 2011. I'm a good player. I can donate but I don't have PayPal, its my dream to donate and get some money or Donator level. I'll be so happy if I get DL. If you guys think that my forum account is not made in 2011, this is my real forum acc, I forgot its pass, so left it. @_Tiger_ this is my account, proof, the username of this account is same as my IG acc username :)
Do you agree with the terms & conditions:Yes
This is for people who CAN'T. Also, thanks for admitting to multi account!

Show content
Account name:xXEzzXx
Why you think you deserve to win:im more than 1 year playing that game kk
Do you agree with the terms & conditions:actually...
Show content
Yes.
No effort and you're more inactive than active.

Show content
Account name: hema2018
Why you think you deserve to win: Well i'm an old player who  spent more than  1 years  of playing here.
Plus i'm a hard worker, helpful player and very loyal , also I don't have paypal or credit card to donate and I am in game and in the real life not rich so I am semi poor guy so I need it
I deserve this giveaway because we don't have a Paypal access in my country.
Show content
Account name: hema2018
Why you think you deserve to win well , I think I deserve to win this DL1 because I am an old cit player I am loyalty to the server adn I never go inactive more than 10 hours ,, I am always Active in Game and on forum ,, also I am playing cit from 1 year ++ and don't have money to buy DL1
Do you agree with the terms & conditions: yes I do
Trying to enter multiple times? Enjoy your ban.

Show content
Account name:akonos2
Why you think you deserve to win: I am playing it from 2 years , I am a good person , I never had a DL1 so I hope that I win.
Account does not exist.

Show content
Account name:3odai11
Why you think you deserve to winBecause im a Good Player in CIT , Im a Good Behavior and I respect all players and players respect me , so why don't I get a Reward For that ? .
Do you agree with the terms & conditions:Yes,Sure
You don't get a reward because you've been inactive for 2 years till 1 month ago.

Show content
Account name: joyarup
Why you think you deserve to winWell, I'm playing in CIT from almost 2 years. I could never buy VIP's cause I don't have IG money or In real life. So I think I deserve to win at least.
Do you agree with the terms & conditions:Yes, I do.
2 years but 1.5 year insanely inactive.

Keep an eye on this topic to know when the giveaway starts!

The following people have been denied since they bothered me with PM's. Grow some damn patience and learn to read.

Show content
Account name: TR.Asikar
Why you think you deserve to win I'm playing cit since 2011. I want to donate but we're poor. I lost my father . He's died in 2009. I want to be lucky just a little bit. I hope win DL1. Good Luck everyone.
Show content
Account name:RISHABH
Why you think you deserve to win:I think I deserve to win because I am playing CIT from 3 years and I cant donate because My parents does not allow for donating.Playing from three years still I dont have much money And I think winning this DL1 will help me alot ig.Thanks for reading.
Do you agree with the terms & conditions:Yea Sure.
Show content
Account name:[/b] saloumaa
Why you think you deserve to win I Deserve it because I can't afford real money to donate, I deserve it because i'm waiting this moment for +1 year ago.. I'm old CIT player, all my friends are Donators, they enjoying doing hits and fixing their vehicles and buying 2 houses and other, just me I still without Donator
I hope that I win this, bytheway Thank you Azoulas for this gift, and good luck for all Players who Participate..
Show content
Account name:mhmod.2000
Why you think you deserve to winWell first of all I didnt got the chance to donate for DL1 IRL by  paypal cause my dad didnt give me the acces to make one.
 I want to be DL1 cause I was here before 1 year and its seems  old player i've called my friends to play it and they are now having a great time in playing CIT server. well I never said something bad to any one ingame also i'm much loyal to the CIT staff and to the CIT server players. I respected  all CIT rules till now.
Do you agree with the terms & conditions: yes sure
Show content
Account name:youssef80
Why you think you deserve to winBecause I am a old player and I can't Donate
Do you agree with the terms & conditions:Yes
« Last Edit: 03 01, 2015, 07:46:35 pm by Cherry »

Offline Rabbid Rabbit

• The Rabbit
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #396 on: 04 01, 2015, 10:38:01 pm »
Show content
Account name:jomarisk8er
Why you think you deserve to winWell I've been playing this server for a very long time since 2011 also I've been playing fairly without donator level I don't have the experience on it thats why I want to have a chance on getting Donator Level even its L1 and to experience enjoy the features of being a Donator, if there's a chance to win it well I hope I could get it.
Do you agree with the terms & conditions:Yes, I do

That account is banned .. unless you're evading, again.
Make the most of what you have, you never know when life might take it away

Beginning

I am grateful to have found you, to have known you, played with you and I thank you for your messagess.
I wish the best for this community.