Author Topic: Azoulas' giveaway: win DL1!  (Read 63761 times)

Offline Ahmad3

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Azoulas' giveaway: win DL1!
« Reply #60 on: 01 01, 2015, 09:55:13 pm »
Account name: mousafuad1998
Why you think you deserve to win I think I deserve it because I am an old player on CIT. I can't donate for it nor pay for In-game money. I always need to get one and I hope I can win.
Do you agree with the terms & conditions: Yes I do.
« Last Edit: 01 01, 2015, 10:26:30 pm by Cherry »

erenreis33

« Reply #61 on: 01 01, 2015, 09:56:14 pm »
Account name: erenreis17
Why you think you deserve to win because Im old player , meet requirements and I really want DL1 also I have no chance donate for cit
Do you agree with the terms & conditions: Yes I do !
« Last Edit: 01 01, 2015, 10:26:56 pm by Cherry »

Turban12

« Reply #62 on: 01 01, 2015, 09:56:43 pm »
Show content
Account name: nasiim200
Why you think you deserve to win First of all, I'll never can't get DL1 because I'm from Venezuela (our economy sucks, and the GBP it's VERY expensive), and I would have to pay a BIG ASS load of money for It. And I don't think there's really a reason to get it, I just wanna say I really like to play CIT and I would love to get this DL1.
Do you agree with the terms & conditions: yes

Literally stole this reason from Lawliet
« Last Edit: 01 01, 2015, 10:28:58 pm by Cherry »

Offline Moudy#74

• Will never stop singing. -UA07
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ProTugas
« Reply #63 on: 01 01, 2015, 09:57:47 pm »
Account name: MouDy
Why you think you deserve to win Well, I think I deserve to get it because I'm paying most of my money to the group, I have had around 30+ millions and wanted to buy the dl1 when it's price was 40-50m but now it's expensive for me, I paid up to 20 millions to the group. Also, I deserve it because I'm old player in the community, I'm kind person and friendly with all and yea, I want to get the dl1 because I couldn't buy one before due to the group duties and I can't donate irl because I don't have a paypal.
Do you agree with the terms & conditions: Yes, I do.
« Last Edit: 01 01, 2015, 10:30:34 pm by Cherry »
Ahly♡ #JFT74
فى بورسعيد كلاب لما العسكر فتحوا الباب.. انطلقوا و الفوضى عمت و قتلوا اغلى الشباب..

Egypt♡ - Palestine♡
A proud Egyptian, Arab and a Software Engineer♡

memoprince

« Reply #64 on: 01 01, 2015, 10:00:01 pm »
Account name: memoprince
Why you think you deserve to win I'm Old CIT Player , and I can't donate for a donator because i'm poor Also I hope to be donator L1
« Last Edit: 01 01, 2015, 10:30:40 pm by Cherry »

Offline Cherry

• The Fruit
  • Honorable
  • She's your cherry pie
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: Cherry|ILC
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #65 on: 01 01, 2015, 10:00:12 pm »
Show content
Account name: DragonX8888
Why you think you deserve to win I Deserve To Be The Winner Because I've been playing cit for a long time

With all do respect, you log in once a month. Other players who do log in more often deserve it more.

Offline Batooot

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: AS
« Reply #66 on: 01 01, 2015, 10:00:30 pm »
Show content
Account name: mizoebbed
Why you think you deserve to win Cuz im old member in the community and I respect the forum n ingame rules
« Last Edit: 01 01, 2015, 10:33:50 pm by Cherry »

Offline Marin.

« Reply #67 on: 01 01, 2015, 10:00:49 pm »
Account name: M.Gamer4
Why you think you deserve to win First,I never had chance to be Donator because nobody in my family wants to open PayPal account because they are afraid of getting their PayPal account stolen,also I don't have friends that wants to open PayPal account. Also,in Croatia is crisis,so anyway I'm not able to donate much. So I realized,I have to hard work for money,and I should forget about putting hits on myself,fixing car when not mech etc. Also I'm helping people around,not for personal gain,it's because I like to help people,I don't have punishment almost for over a year,and I'm grateful and loyal player here. Also I'm very curious how it looks when you're donator,how people will see you. I gave money to people I just met to help them because they were new. So yeah,I stated the reason why I deserve to be Donator Level 1.
Do you agree with the terms & conditions: Yes, of course
« Last Edit: 01 01, 2015, 10:32:11 pm by Cherry »
In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. — George Orwell

Offline blaui2

• It's me Blaui2.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Blaui2
« Reply #68 on: 01 01, 2015, 10:04:28 pm »
Account name: blaui2
Why you think you deserve to win I play since a very long time. In my family there is nobody using Paypal and it was always a problem for me to donate even if I want to do so. I also don't have enough money IG to buy DL1.
Do you agree with the terms & conditions: Yes
« Last Edit: 01 01, 2015, 10:33:06 pm by Cherry »

l.zied3

« Reply #69 on: 01 01, 2015, 10:06:02 pm »
Account name: l.zied3
Why you think you deserve to win I deserve to win cuz, first I meet the requirements, i'm an old CIT player , also I really dream to get a DL1 but I cant buy that in my country  >:(
« Last Edit: 01 01, 2015, 10:36:56 pm by Cherry »

Offline Whizz'

• Spit de alta, asador situado en la cara
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: Ebashy'vKashy
  • Squad: X
« Reply #70 on: 01 01, 2015, 10:06:33 pm »
Account name: PaNiC.-
Why you think you deserve to win Cuz am an old CIT Player also My IRL Money needed to be wasted in another things and once I tried to buy DL1 but i've changed my opinion and spent the money in Nades and etc.
Do you agree with the terms & conditions: Yea
« Last Edit: 01 01, 2015, 10:37:01 pm by Cherry »
Artists use lies to tell the truth. Yes, I created a lie. But because you believed it, you found something true about yourself

kafon01

« Reply #71 on: 01 01, 2015, 10:06:41 pm »
Account name: tunis
Why you think you deserve to win Well I think I deserve DL1 because I really wanted to get for long time to have more fun in game than normal, but I couldn't get it because there is problem with donating, the preoblem is that my parents don't trust internet and I am not old enough to have my own visa cart to donate.
« Last Edit: 01 01, 2015, 10:37:43 pm by Cherry »

Offline Captain

• Veni, vidi, vici
  • Group: XCode
  • Ingame: xC|Captain
  • Squad: A.C.A.B
« Reply #72 on: 01 01, 2015, 10:08:18 pm »
Account name:azzdin
Why you think you deserve to wini think yes because i'm old player since 1/2012 (chek my account if you want) , and I can't donate 50GBP it's so hard for real money and I just a simple player work hard to make money I have seen many new rich players they can donate but for me I have 2 years and can't make alot of because it's not easy you need many things to play and fight like in LV for turfs you need medkits and ammo I spent so much for that also I can't get may money to buy DL ig , I wish speak with donators in the green chat , fixing vehicles sometimes when you go to fix my bick I find players shoot me don't let me to fix. so I hop I win this dream your dream contest since I have been here, thank you so much for reading!.
Do you agree with the terms & conditions:Yes, Ofcourse
« Last Edit: 01 01, 2015, 10:38:57 pm by Cherry »
Captain Resigned as Criminal Boss. (04.06.2020 Ghostemane)

xCode for ever....❤️

greenday

« Reply #73 on: 01 01, 2015, 10:08:39 pm »
Account name: CHipMAN
Why you think you deserve to win I LOVE FIXING VEHICLES!, and I can't lie. I often attend the call of the players who needs a mechanic (by watching the chats) whether i'm mechanic or not (if necessary, i'd use my own repair-kits). If i'd get this DL1, it will help me serve the players who need a fix without worrying about being a actual mechanic. I'm trying to save for DL1 but in the recent update, all the jobs that i'm level 10 in, has got its payment nerfed - my earning rate is slow these days. The luxury of DL1 features would give me freedom to repair and help players in need for a quick fix.
« Last Edit: 01 01, 2015, 10:39:55 pm by Cherry »

Offline Kayn

• Kouichi
  • Group: Chiefz
  • Ingame: Kayn
  • Squad: ..
« Reply #74 on: 01 01, 2015, 10:09:12 pm »
Account name: jehad12
Why you think you deserve to win Because am really want to be DL1 and I can't donate for it, I deserve to win because people like me(Can't donate they are able to get hope to win that DL1) Problem is I can't open today I'm writing from my phone and I hope to win because not everyone can win this Prize and am Thanks Azoulas for this Event
« Last Edit: 01 01, 2015, 10:40:46 pm by Cherry »
Proud Chiefs Member | My Channel | My Steam | Proud HorrificDreamers Ex.Founder
T H E  O R I G I N A L