Author Topic: Azoulas' giveaway: win DL1!  (Read 63931 times)

Offline Jeedamine

• think before you speak
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: jeedamine
Re: Azoulas' giveaway: win DL1!
« Reply #300 on: 02 01, 2015, 12:23:49 pm »
Account name:jeedamine
Why you think you deserve to winbecause im old CIT player also, I am always help new players,im not a rule breaker
and I respect the others
Do you agree with the terms & conditions:yes
« Last Edit: 03 01, 2015, 06:48:40 pm by Cherry »

Elieps

« Reply #301 on: 02 01, 2015, 12:28:47 pm »
Account name: elie015
Why you think you deserve to winwell, becz in my country, we don't have access to paypal + I cant afford donating for a DL1 and I am also active, ty.
Do you agree with the terms & conditions:Yea ofc.
« Last Edit: 03 01, 2015, 06:48:45 pm by Cherry »

iheb123

« Reply #302 on: 02 01, 2015, 12:29:22 pm »
Account name: iheb123
Why you think you deserve to win I think that i've spent a good time in the server . I prefer it than the other server . I always invite my friends to join CIT. I'm became additected to it and i'm pleasure if win the DL1 because I wanna to donate but our country doesn't support paypal . and to pay for a game it's a disaster for my father that's why he doesn't let me
Do you agree with the terms & conditions: Yes 100%
« Last Edit: 03 01, 2015, 06:48:49 pm by Cherry »

Offline Bean

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #303 on: 02 01, 2015, 12:30:01 pm »
Account name: notis
Why you think you deserve to win I am one of the oldest players of CIT and from that time till now I only have 15 M in my pocket. Lets see what I can win.
Do you agree with the terms & conditions: Yes
« Last Edit: 03 01, 2015, 06:48:52 pm by Cherry »
Long Live
Keep Low. Move Fast. Kill First. Die Last. One Shot. One Kill. No Luck. Pure Skill.

jorveli

« Reply #304 on: 02 01, 2015, 12:30:09 pm »
Account name:minegamers24
Why you think you deserve to winIm an old player on cit server I started playing this game on starting of 2012 year and I am always able to help new players and I respect and follow CIT Rules and Im not rulebreaker.
Do you agree with the terms & conditions:Yes.
« Last Edit: 03 01, 2015, 06:48:56 pm by Cherry »

Offline Qetoo

• Quality remains.
  • Ingame: Q2
« Reply #305 on: 02 01, 2015, 12:31:00 pm »
Account name: meme90
Why you think you deserve to win I am an old member of this community and I've never donated for the server and actually I don't have a visa card and I can't even have one because I must reach 18 years old to have one. Also I don't even have ingame money to buy a donator level from someone. I just came here because I might win a donator level, thank you.
Do you agree with the terms & conditions: Yes, I do.
« Last Edit: 03 01, 2015, 06:49:02 pm by Cherry »

Offline Norman

• Outstanding Community Member
  • I'm a devil of my word!
  • Ingame: Norman
« Reply #306 on: 02 01, 2015, 12:36:32 pm »
Account name:moranjammal
Why you think you deserve to winbecause im very old player in CIT ,and I had many nice times in CIT and I want to keep it like that,also as u said
made for old CIT players who can't afford to donate real life money to CIT but really do want to help
and I cant afford DL but I also would like to help the server alive so we all can have more of the nice time we are having currently in the server.
Do you agree with the terms & conditions:sure[/s]
« Last Edit: 03 01, 2015, 06:49:06 pm by Cherry »
People don't have power over us
We give it to them

ReLiiC-Andreas

« Reply #307 on: 02 01, 2015, 12:43:41 pm »
Account name: Zaiinly
Why you think you deserve to win I've been a part of this community since the beginning of 2012 and I already have no sort of DL, I've been trying my best to act a decent way and trying to help the community to evolve into a better place than it already is. So why shouldn't I?
Do you agree with the terms & conditions: I've read them and I agree.
« Last Edit: 03 01, 2015, 06:50:51 pm by Cherry »

yazid.15

« Reply #308 on: 02 01, 2015, 12:44:41 pm »
Account name: T_pain
Why you think you deserve to win Well I think I deserve it because am an old player , I started playing CIT over 1 year ago , also I think that I reached all my goals except donator level since I am Tunisian and Paypal don't work here . I tried many time ig to buy a DL but I didn't had enouh money . When I read that topic I didn't believe it I felt very happy so I enter wishing best luck .
Do you agree with the terms & conditions: yes I do
« Last Edit: 03 01, 2015, 06:50:45 pm by Cherry »

|Xecutioner|

« Reply #309 on: 02 01, 2015, 12:47:32 pm »
Account name: kemal9645
Why you think you deserve to win I need have DL1 because I have a lot of cars. so I need fix my cars with Donator level and I am old member on CIT.
« Last Edit: 03 01, 2015, 06:50:26 pm by Cherry »

Offline MED-TN

• Group: 5th
  • Ingame: MED-TN
« Reply #310 on: 02 01, 2015, 12:49:01 pm »
Account name: dmohamed4
Why you think you deserve to win I'm an old player and I do not have any chance to get a DL level so this is a good opportunity to get one
Do you agree with the terms & conditions: yes
« Last Edit: 03 01, 2015, 06:49:59 pm by Cherry »

Offline Cherry

• The Fruit
  • Honorable
  • She's your cherry pie
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: Cherry|ILC
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #311 on: 02 01, 2015, 12:55:48 pm »
Locking it till I've updated it

Show content
Account name: khattab300
Why you think you deserve to win Because I am 17 years old and I do not have a credit card to pay for DL 1 I have been trying to ask if you guys take paysafecard but you do not take paysafecards so I thought that is my only chance to get the DL 1. Yes it has not gone 1 year when I registerd but it is only 3 months left I so I thought I could try maybe because it is my only chance.
Do you agree with the terms & conditions: Yes I do.

Like you said, you can afford to donate. Wait out those 3 months till you're 18 instead. This giveaway is for people who barely have money IRL.

Show content
Account name:ahmedbito
Why you think you deserve to winbecause I have a long time in cit and I work hard to get money and I need donator level but I can't donate

You log in once every 2 months. No thanks, this is for the people who truly deserve it.
Show content
Account name: akramm
Why you think you deserve to win I always wanted to be Donator  and am Active and I work Hard and Old in CIT and can't donate Cuz am From Algeria  :'(
You logged in twice in the past 6 months. Can't you read?

Show content
Account name:MR.arti
Why you think you deserve to winBecouse I play CIT really much. I like that game ofc. Got problems for buying becouse dount have credit card.
Do you agree with the terms & conditions:Yes
Play CIT really much? You literally just came back from 1 year inactivity. And you logged in like 3 times before the inactivity :fp:

Show content
Account name:craton
Why you think you deserve to winMy dream is to play and create a support class, but I can choose only one profession same time. So I want to combine such professions as Medic+Mechanic. What about money? I guess I got enough, so I'm here only for DL1.
Do you agree with the terms & conditions:Yes.

You registered your account a while ago but didn't start playing till 4 months ago.
Show content
Account name:akonos2
Why you think you deserve to winI am playing it from 2 years , I am a good person , I never had a DL1 so I hope that I win.
You just came back from a year inactivity.

Show content
Account name:WaffylleE
Why you think you deserve to winI think I deserved it because im old player in CIT and I cant donate
That acc doesn't even exist

Show content
Account name: hot_girl
Why you think you deserve to win older , loyal , active enough and helping people ingame doing our best to make the game better by our acts .
You've been playing since May. You might fool others with your faux vagina but it's not your ticket into this giveaway. "hot_girl", like anyone with an actual vagina would ever pick a name like that.

Show content
Account name: ~Jhony~
Why you think you deserve to win Cuz I play it for 3 years and 6 months, and never had a chance of doing a donation to the server, and yes, I like this server more than my GTA V.
You logged in 6 times in the past year. Also, you're breaking forum rules with that signature, no thanks!

Show content
Account name: adderon
Why you think you deserve to win because I want to.
How about I deny you because I want to.

Show content
Account name: h4m24
Why you think you deserve to win I have been in CIT since June 2011 and it has been a massive wonderful experience. I have developed a community of friends. I have good relationships with everyone. I have a twitch account and I currently follow azoulas. You may be wondering why I haven't got a Donator Level all this time I have been playing on CIT. The reason is I do not have my own Paypal Account. I use my parents PayPal account to make purchases and they track all the transactions I make. They will be wondering why I dontated this amount of money to this.
Read the friggin' topic. This giveaway is for people who LACK financial resources. Not people who use their parents money but cry because they can't spend it on a game.
Show content
Account name:00grovestreat
Why you think you deserve to win I don't really know if I would deserve it so I let you decide but I would get it, I would be happy since I don't have so much pocket money to afford a DL1. I really like play on CIT and that can prove my playtime hours: (1231 Hours)
Do you agree with the terms & conditions: yes (but I made an account at the same time like my brother seville_blv at : 25.12.2013 and played with my account. But then I forgot the password of my account and made a new one and now I have a account that was made on the
: 19.3.2014.)
Account does not exist. Account that you do use has been used since the end of November. READ THE TOPIC.
« Last Edit: 02 01, 2015, 02:02:16 pm by Cherry »

idrisso

« Reply #312 on: 02 01, 2015, 05:11:06 pm »
Account name:idrisso
Why you think you deserve to win:Because I made my way from the bottom to my current state, I spent alot of efforts trying to be accepted as a good player and a human and I phink this is one of the ways to be one of the best CIT players and I am an old player too.
« Last Edit: 03 01, 2015, 07:00:43 pm by Brian92 »

Offline Joe1911

• You will never walk alone
  • Group: ProTugas
  • Ingame: Mosha
« Reply #313 on: 02 01, 2015, 05:13:51 pm »
Account name:youssefwk
Why you think you deserve to winWell,I am old player I think I am playing CIT for 2 years,and I really want to be DL1 like anyone else playing this server ,but I am not that rich to buy DL1 with IRL money
Do you agree with the terms & conditions:Yes
« Last Edit: 03 01, 2015, 07:19:36 pm by Brian92 »
JFT20

TR.Asikar

« Reply #314 on: 02 01, 2015, 05:18:23 pm »
Show content
Account name: TR.Asikar
Why you think you deserve to win I'm playing cit since 2011. I want to donate but we're poor. I lost my father . He's died in 2009. I want to be lucky just a little bit. I hope win DL1. Good Luck everyone.
Do you agree with the terms & conditions: Yes.
« Last Edit: 03 01, 2015, 06:05:37 pm by Cherry »