Author Topic: Film Competition  (Read 56288 times)

Offline noD3

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
Re: Film Competition
« Reply #105 on: 15 10, 2012, 05:41:08 pm »
surely you have some way to prove this video is yours. There is not a single reference in your video to CIT.
Actually , when I was creating it, I didn't created it special for CIT2, after uploading I got idea from my friend that I can post it here, for Film competition. And please, first of all prove that, this video is not mine.

iPixier

« Reply #106 on: 15 10, 2012, 05:55:57 pm »
Edit;

Nice video Nod, but failing to record it in MTA SA, I tho ur gonna win but, bad luck.
« Last Edit: 15 10, 2012, 05:58:01 pm by Xorke »

Offline Dennis

• Honorable
  • tahtah
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: CPL-Dennis*SWAT
« Reply #107 on: 15 10, 2012, 06:02:12 pm »
Actually , when I was creating it, I didn't created it special for CIT2, after uploading I got idea from my friend that I can post it here, for Film competition. And please, first of all prove that, this video is not mine.

why should I prove you didnt make it? im simply asking you to prove you are the origional owner.

if I am a police officer and see you driving a car wich I suspect is stolen do I need to prove you stole it or should you show me evidence it's actually your car? the competition is hosted by us so we should have the right to question it.

Offline noD3

« Reply #108 on: 15 10, 2012, 06:19:44 pm »
why should I prove you didnt make it? im simply asking you to prove you are the origional owner.

if I am a police officer and see you driving a car wich I suspect is stolen do I need to prove you stole it or should you show me evidence it's actually your car? the competition is hosted by us so we should have the right to question it.
Ok we are in court, and you're saying that I killed someone, so I will say that I didn't kill anyone, you will answer prove it.

I have somewhere those skins that is used in movie, but still all sounds, .veg fails is deleted.

Offline Dennis

• Honorable
  • tahtah
« Reply #109 on: 15 10, 2012, 06:54:41 pm »
Ok we are in court, and you're saying that I killed someone, so I will say that I didn't kill anyone, you will answer prove it.

I have somewhere those skins that is used in movie, but still all sounds, .veg fails is deleted.

I never said you killed anyone (stole the video) I am simply asking you to prove why you werent the killer by presenting an alibi(prove it's yours) .

Offline noD3

« Reply #110 on: 15 10, 2012, 07:10:12 pm »
I never said you killed anyone (stole the video) I am simply asking you to prove why you werent the killer by presenting an alibi(prove it's yours) .

As you can see in video description

"For CIT2.Net Film Competition by player noD3"

In the intro you can see background from movie starting , when action is in club and there is name of channel where movie is uploaded. "theTAXISTseries" My team channel, I  we are making Lithuanian serial. Video was uploaded to that channel to gain more views, because main owner of the channel in future wanna to be "YouTube partnership". If that video wouldn't be mine, how it can be 720 HD ? So you can't copy videos like this quality. Try yourself "YouTube downloader" graphic will be like a shit and max 360p. If you think that it's not mine, you still can search in whole YouTube for same movie, but it will be only waste of time.

Silva123

« Reply #111 on: 15 10, 2012, 07:37:48 pm »
Enough proof is that your in the description of the video 

Offline Dennis

• Honorable
  • tahtah
« Reply #112 on: 15 10, 2012, 08:45:10 pm »
As you can see in video description

"For CIT2.Net Film Competition by player noD3"

In the intro you can see background from movie starting , when action is in club and there is name of channel where movie is uploaded. "theTAXISTseries" My team channel, I  we are making Lithuanian serial. Video was uploaded to that channel to gain more views, because main owner of the channel in future wanna to be "YouTube partnership". If that video wouldn't be mine, how it can be 720 HD ? So you can't copy videos like this quality. Try yourself "YouTube downloader" graphic will be like a shit and max 360p. If you think that it's not mine, you still can search in whole YouTube for same movie, but it will be only waste of time.

as you can see it's fairly easy to rip a video from somewhere. Doesnt matter anymore though since your video has nothing to do with MTA.

hallo1234

« Reply #113 on: 16 10, 2012, 02:37:15 am »
That isnt your movie,you cant make such Big Project on a MTA Server and all peoples can copy videos from somewhere. ;) But I liked the Movie.

Offline noD3

« Reply #114 on: 16 10, 2012, 07:54:38 am »
:facepalm:

Jesus for :o sake find this video somewhere else that was uploaded earlier than mine one and I will write your nickname on my a** , okay? This pissing of me.

I maked this in MTA , how I can make this somewhere else? You think it's possible make something like in this in GTA or SA-MP?
Are you jealous that you can't make better?

I participate! :p

My short film about CIT on LV.

Enjoy! (;
I think this movie is not yours, please screenshot from .veg
« Last Edit: 16 10, 2012, 08:21:46 am by ɴᴏD3 »

Offline Zach

« Reply #115 on: 16 10, 2012, 09:55:14 am »
:facepalm:

Jesus for :o sake find this video somewhere else that was uploaded earlier than mine one and I will write your nickname on my a** , okay? This pissing of me.

I maked this in MTA , how I can make this somewhere else? You think it's possible make something like in this in GTA or SA-MP?
Are you jealous that you can't make better?

I think this movie is not yours, please screenshot from .veg

Were just asking for proof.
Your having this massive winge cause your saying "omg everything thinks this is fake"
All you have to do is fucking give proof.
I miss nr7

Offline noD3

« Reply #116 on: 16 10, 2012, 10:04:40 am »
Were just asking for proof.
Your having this massive winge cause your saying "omg everything thinks this is fake"
All you have to do is :o give proof.
As I said it starting piss me off, how I can prove when I deleted all sounds/veg/frapsed moments after every movie, because my desktop is alot with junk, so I delete all files that is currently on desktop.

Offline Zach

« Reply #117 on: 16 10, 2012, 10:20:18 am »
As I said it starting piss me off, how I can prove when I deleted all sounds/veg/frapsed moments after every movie, because my desktop is alot with junk, so I delete all files that is currently on desktop.

I highly doubt that if you made it you'd delete the files from a massive movie project that looked like it would of taken ages.
I miss nr7

Offline Arran

• Administrator
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #118 on: 16 10, 2012, 12:01:34 pm »
Stop arguing about a video that wasn't even going to be accepted anyway, it didn't follow the instructions at first post.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline noD3

« Reply #119 on: 16 10, 2012, 12:07:29 pm »
Stop arguing about a video that wasn't even going to be accepted anyway, it didn't follow the instructions at first post.

Rules - instructions :

CIT will be having a film competition, best film wins of course. The film should be in MTA:SA and about anything worth watching, preferably action and be uploaded to youtube. It doesn't have to be filmed on our server, you will probably be best using local servers.

And what is wrong with that movie? It was filmed in MTA, I don't see any problems, btw i'm gonna make new one, there still 12 days left, and now i'm gonna have proofs -.-