Author Topic: Custom Clothes Store Now Open  (Read 57614 times)

Offline Mukhtar

• The One Man Army
  • Senior Community Member
  • Never give up! Great things take time.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mukhtar
  • Squad: ECF
Re: Custom Clothes Store Now Open
« Reply #120 on: 26 06, 2013, 06:24:21 pm »
very useful and good feature. I have a question. Once I edited my shirt, but my arms became clear white, why it happened? and could you please guide me how to resolve this issue?

...انت يا هنا عمري..  يا روحي  و آمالي 

Sometimes, when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care anymore, but because you realized they don't.

SKyR0X

« Reply #121 on: 26 06, 2013, 07:59:14 pm »
very useful and good feature. I have a question. Once I edited my shirt, but my arms became clear white, why it happened? and could you please guide me how to resolve this issue?

as I saw today when I was helping into the forums and this questions was asked by someone,Chique answered him.It's a buy and Developpers Are working at it.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #122 on: 26 06, 2013, 08:12:09 pm »

That happens in single player?

You removed the transparency of the image probably.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline Zach

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #123 on: 26 06, 2013, 08:14:10 pm »

I'm assuming you edited the image with paint (Cause paint doesn't add transparency on the image)
I miss nr7

Offline Frost

• Donator L1
  • Push until you can't and then demand more
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Frost
« Reply #124 on: 26 06, 2013, 08:58:33 pm »

If you are editing like a shirt t-shirt shorts etc. Try to find the ones that in the PNG picture it has the body parts (arms, hands) and even if its white just change the color thats what I did and the arms are the right color IG.
Frost

SwISheR SwEEt

« Reply #125 on: 27 06, 2013, 12:39:04 am »
Need help!
I cant run txdworkshop because it says cant start because 'gtainterface.dll' is missing from your computer.
What can I do??

bebo1

« Reply #126 on: 27 06, 2013, 12:44:59 am »
Sometimes, everything is good but my hands turn blank or the T-Shirt is f**ked up with its color and the image on it.

bebo1

« Reply #127 on: 27 06, 2013, 01:29:45 am »
Lol Yes but I think Brian can fix it? Not sure
So, if I gave it to him, he can fix it himself or he/Zach will delete my post ?

SwISheR SwEEt

« Reply #128 on: 27 06, 2013, 01:39:28 am »
Download TXD 2012, That is what I use because When I try a next one it says the same thing.

i already tried both TXD 2012 but they both say the same thing.... I havent tried the others cause their OLD....

SwISheR SwEEt

« Reply #129 on: 27 06, 2013, 02:01:00 am »
Well try the older versions, Sometimes they are the best ones to use..

Now I tried all... both TXD2012 say 'gtainterface.dll' is missing, TXD2010 says 'libsquish.dll' is missing, TXD2009 says 'dxt.dll' is missing.....

Can someone help me fix this!?

Offline Frost

• Donator L1
« Reply #130 on: 27 06, 2013, 09:46:57 am »
Need help!
I cant run txdworkshop because it says cant start because 'gtainterface.dll' is missing from your computer.
What can I do??

Here is a link http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?gtainterface at the bottom click download zip-file and once you download it copy the dll into the folder where the TXD workshop is.
Frost

Offline Frost

• Donator L1
« Reply #131 on: 27 06, 2013, 09:49:32 am »
Now I tried all... both TXD2012 say 'gtainterface.dll' is missing, TXD2010 says 'libsquish.dll' is missing, TXD2009 says 'dxt.dll' is missing.....

Can someone help me fix this!?

Just keep on downloading the dll files from the link I gave you. Before I got a game and I was missing like 10 of them but then I just kept downloading the and it worked. But instead of wasting your time doing that just re-instal your GTA.
Frost

Croz

« Reply #132 on: 27 06, 2013, 12:35:32 pm »
I really like this feature, I think its great. But I have a problem with the custom clothes selection. I made a shirt like 2 days ago: http://i.imgur.com/jc3wHUJ.jpg (edited now) and it seems it was rejected. I just want to know why.. I saw the spongebob or the pikachu shirts, and they are full yellow shirts with their faces copied.. Its my work so bad? I was like 4 hours working on that shirt. Its 100% made by me, I didnt copy & paste any image. I mean I worked a lot on that shirt its just not fair. At least say me what is wrong with it for make it better and be accepted like a full yellow pikachu and copy & paste shirts...

Offline Frost

• Donator L1
« Reply #133 on: 27 06, 2013, 01:01:36 pm »
I really like this feature, I think its great. But I have a problem with the custom clothes selection. I made a shirt like 2 days ago: http://i.imgur.com/jc3wHUJ.jpg (edited now) and it seems it was rejected. I just want to know why.. I saw the spongebob or the pikachu shirts, and they are full yellow shirts with their faces copied.. Its my work so bad? I was like 4 hours working on that shirt. Its 100% made by me, I didnt copy & paste any image. I mean I worked a lot on that shirt its just not fair. At least say me what is wrong with it for make it better and be accepted like a full yellow pikachu and copy & paste shirts...

It looks nice but some get accepted and some dont ;/
Frost

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #134 on: 27 06, 2013, 02:07:05 pm »

Try again and include this information (like how you spent 4 hours on it) in the clothes application topic.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.