Author Topic: Custom Clothes Store Now Open  (Read 57484 times)

m15t3r1o0

Re: Custom Clothes Store Now Open
« Reply #75 on: 22 06, 2013, 07:58:39 pm »
Hello, I have a problem, well I edited the white shirt dafault but before I made a backup (original), when I edited and test my own clothe with that shirt the arms of my ped were colored black, I re install my own clothe but still bugged with that black arms, then I change it for the original (which I had save the original one) and when I entered to the game my ped still bugged with that error.
I had edited many times before my own clothes and it workeds well, but it began to appear that error / bug and I'd like your help with this :-\

This is the original and which I have installed: http://i.imgur.com/GqXtwVB.png
And IG looks:
Show content

Offline Diesel

• Senior Community Member
  • Things change
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: DZL
« Reply #76 on: 22 06, 2013, 08:06:50 pm »
Hello, I have a problem, well I edited the white shirt dafault but before I made a backup (original), when I edited and test my own clothe with that shirt the arms of my ped were colored black, I re install my own clothe but still bugged with that black arms, then I change it for the original (which I had save the original one) and when I entered to the game my ped still bugged with that error.
I had edited many times before my own clothes and it workeds well, but it began to appear that error / bug and I'd like your help with this :-\

This is the original and which I have installed: http://i.imgur.com/GqXtwVB.png
And IG looks:
Show content

If you want a quick fix, just use a smart-eraser to remove the black area, this will show the usual CJ skin colour. Remember to save it in .png to keep the transparency.
« Last Edit: 22 06, 2013, 08:14:37 pm by Diesel »
I once got jailed for deathmatching with nades at All Saints Hospital

pablorex192

« Reply #77 on: 22 06, 2013, 08:29:33 pm »
I have a real question: when I edit my shirt why in game the arms and the neck become white?

georgeme

« Reply #78 on: 22 06, 2013, 08:31:24 pm »
I have a real question: when I edit my shirt why in game the arms and the neck become white?
Thats because the .png file you are modifying missing the arms and the neck afaik

pablorex192

« Reply #79 on: 22 06, 2013, 08:34:19 pm »
Then now the question is how fix it?

Exege

« Reply #80 on: 22 06, 2013, 08:35:19 pm »
Once you edit the file, you should save it as .png format, you may saved it as .jpeg or something else.

georgeme

« Reply #81 on: 22 06, 2013, 08:36:07 pm »
Then now the question is how fix it?
I think you must custom your own one
« Last Edit: 22 06, 2013, 08:46:06 pm by Mr.Shadow »

pablorex192

« Reply #82 on: 22 06, 2013, 08:44:13 pm »
I am not stupid ofc I saved as .png, for one reason I am asking.. isn't it?

m15t3r1o0

« Reply #83 on: 22 06, 2013, 11:02:52 pm »
I am not stupid ofc I saved as .png, for one reason I am asking.. isn't it?
I found a logic reason and tried, the problem is because you're extracting the clothe file with .BMP might you've saved as .png but you edited a .bmp image, so it's why the arms and the neck change their color to white/black while it's necesary to be extracted with .PNG for edit it correctly and works well.

pablorex192

« Reply #84 on: 22 06, 2013, 11:13:41 pm »
fuck no. I exported the image as png ofc as the main page says. Again I repeat I am not idiot I followed all instructions, for one reason I am asking. but no Derip has te answer. I need add the transparency

runeiverse

« Reply #85 on: 23 06, 2013, 02:21:31 am »
Try again as I've changed the download link to a newer version of it.
Thanks Arran! No pop-up now.

xZombie

« Reply #86 on: 23 06, 2013, 05:13:22 am »
I'm having the same problem as pablo, I am trying to do it with paint, if that matters.. downloading photoshop right now :d

Offline Zach

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #87 on: 23 06, 2013, 05:25:52 am »
Paint doesn't add the transparency so I would recommend you using gimp (Which is a free program) or using Photoshop.
I miss nr7

xZombie

« Reply #88 on: 23 06, 2013, 07:41:06 am »
exactly, I ain't seeing any hands at all, I just see the shirt, and I downloaded photoshop so it'll probably work now..

Samo

« Reply #89 on: 23 06, 2013, 09:50:43 am »
when we will make it,then everyone can see it in game,or just we can see?and I had a error in one section,so if you don't have any error tell me to do it 1 more time.