Author Topic: How to Choose your best group & best side?  (Read 20893 times)

Offline Thunder

• Senior Community Member
  • لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
How to Choose your best group & best side?
« on: 27 10, 2019, 05:40:32 am »

Best group for you & best side too

Hello,

I see many players can not choose a good group on their side and they don't know which side they should choose, so I am here to talk about some points and give you semi-everything about CIT groups.

Civilian Side - Civilians
    First, you should know that you should be a good worker and patient person to enter this side because it's the hardest side for me because in any other side you can get fun from turfs, events, killing cops/criminal, making problems & troubles, but in this side, you can get fun from events only, yes you can turf and do what you want but the most of your time will be work time, anything from them then chooses another side.

Second, If you want to create your own civilian group, then you should see the requirements to get a sub-board (L1), now you think it's easy but it's not because in criminal/police groups you can collect many players just they should have weapons and some skills even if it little skills, but in the civilian group, you can not collect many members because finding a patient & active person is very hard because in the civilian group you should work most of your time to help your group to make it grow up faster and faster.
    Read this topic to know everything about "How To Make Successful Civilian Group ?"

Third, If you want to join a civilian group you can join:

L9 Group(s)
    • The_Institute: Good family, Perfect Leaders, Perfect Member, good behavior, L9 & official group with a simple system, I chose this group for me, they can do and achieve anything and they achieved too many they have some legend & honorable members!.
    • KLM: Mature leaders and members, they're one of the oldest groups in CIT and the oldest in the civilian side.
      • AvidaCompany: The group is active and this group has very good leaders, they can achieve anything they want.
      ey have good behavior, This group has very perfect members who can do anything, and some of them have ranks in the community, they have some legend & honorable members!.[/li]

L8 Group(s)
    • CitiZeNs: Good members and leaders and they can achieve anything they want too, and this group is a very old one.

Crime Side - Criminals
    First, To enter the criminal side you need a good pc to fight and turf...etc, if you have no fighting skills then you should teach yourself because the criminals are dangerous now in CIT! if you don't have anything from them then choose another side.

Second, To create a criminal group you should be a famous man in Criminal/crime side & old man too, and you should have friends and fans and great fighting skills against a group of enemies, and you should have a good stats like (level 50 in criminals and many kills 20,000 or something like that).
    Read this topic to know everything about "How to make your own successful criminal group."

Third, but if you want to enter a group I will talk about the best: decide you want to be a criminal in LS or gangster in LV, I won't talk about all groups because they are a lot in the criminal side I will talk about the best in LS and the best in LV.

If you see one of them on street, don't try to run because u don't have even time for that!

L9 Group(s)
    • Bikers: Bikers is the best and oldest MC group that still exists.
    • ChaosGuardians: have a lot of skilled members
    • CAMORRA: One of the oldest mafia groups, respected and trusted leaders, active gangster group.

L8 Group(s)
    • FightForHonor: One of the oldest criminal groups, they have strong and skilled members, honored criminal group.
    • The ReNaGaDeS: One of the oldest criminal groups, been here for a while.
    • 1337: They're very skilled, they broke a lot of records, they're great.

L7 Group(s)

Law Side - Cops/Police
    First, if you want to join the Law side you should play and work as a cop for a long time to be skilled on it and to know the codes between the cops and the tactics, and to live like a cop in CIT, and ofc you should have skills in fight and damage/crack the criminals, and fight against a group of criminals like 1 vs 3.

Second, If you want to make your own Law group, you need everything that I said in the First point plus how to be a good leader because the training of the cops is different.
    Read this topic to know everything about "How To Make A Succesful Law Group."
    Read this topic to know everything about "How to become a successful leader."
    Read this topic to know everything about "How to get good recruits?"

Third, If you want to join law group, then I will show you the best:

L9 Group(s)
    • SAPD: this is a very old group on the law side and proved itself, it has very perfect cops.
    • FBI: Active group, Family, good skilled members, good leaders.
    • Global_Army: this group have a big history in the military side, the members in this group are very skilled and they know how to be team work

L8 Group(s)

Pls sms me to add any information
    [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
    « Last Edit: 05 03, 2022, 03:33:26 am by MacMan »
    LEFT CIT
    It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline Thunder

Re: How to Choose your best group & best side?
    « Reply #1 on: 01 11, 2019, 03:58:10 pm »
    Add some active L0 groups to Law groups like Millitary Forces.
    @Ay0uB, I don't have information about this group so support me pls.
    LEFT CIT

Offline iMahmoud

• Junior Community Member
    • Proud to be an Officer!
      YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Group: DTAcademy
    • Ingame: MkMarty
    • Squad: NeXuS_Squad
    « Reply #2 on: 26 11, 2019, 07:19:12 pm »
    you forgot to put many groups but nice topic anyway  :)
    « Last Edit: 26 11, 2019, 08:00:42 pm by iMahmoud »

Offline CarvajaL

• Regular Community Member
      YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    « Reply #3 on: 28 11, 2019, 10:26:58 am »
    I will tell "check this topic" to new players in my country. This is most important information for everyone but new ones will get benefit more.
    Who is last one ?

Offline Louai

• Welcome to Los Chaos
      YearsYearsYearsYears
    • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
    • Ingame: Louai
    • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
    « Reply #4 on: 28 11, 2019, 08:11:54 pm »
    nice bro this will help new players to know what group should they apply for and what group is good for them  :thumb:
    and btw DTA is a good group for players who want to try the law job for the first time

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
    Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
    "Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline Thunder

« Reply #5 on: 01 12, 2019, 03:01:43 pm »
    @Sultan @Angels, sorry.

UPDATED.
    « Last Edit: 01 12, 2019, 03:13:44 pm by ThunDer »
    LEFT CIT

Offline Thunder

« Reply #6 on: 01 12, 2019, 03:09:15 pm »
    Add DTAcademy, it's the best starter group, with awesome, wise, skilled trainers, I can't even describe how good are they.

Pirus L5, ex. L8, legendary criminal group.
    What?
    Add DTAcademy, it's the best starter group, with awesome, wise, skilled trainers, I can't even describe how good are they.

Add TeamRuver, one of the most active group, have skilled LVers.
    What is the group level?
    LEFT CIT

Online Chromeng

• Eternal Dreamer
    • L3 Staff
    • eternally.
      YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Group: SAS
    • Ingame: [CIT]Chromeng
    • Squad: CCC
    « Reply #7 on: 01 12, 2019, 03:18:11 pm »
    What is the group level?
    DTAcademy is L5

Add GLA (L8), USNS (L5), USNS (L5), USSF (L2)
    Former Indonesian Translator | Former Indonesian Guider

I don't speak much since I don't need that many words to have people understand.

(LOC) [6] [SO] [CIT]Jaguar|KLM: Chromeng, you need to stop humping trees

Offline varG

• Neverending Suffering
    • Group: BTP
    « Reply #8 on: 02 12, 2019, 08:39:52 am »
    This topic is not worth the time. Just a waste of time and nobody cares about the group's quality since cit people only cares about skins and money.
    Cursed Earth

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
      YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Group: Outlaws MC
    • Ingame: 1337
    • Squad: Vainglory
    « Reply #9 on: 02 12, 2019, 01:28:18 pm »
    Pirus was not the best and it won't be.
    Get ur facts right boii
    im going to get TheGaymer kicked too
    sooo dont worry

Offline Rage#

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Ingame: i have autism
    « Reply #10 on: 02 12, 2019, 05:47:01 pm »
    PiRUS EZ GROUP DED GROUP HH EZ n
    i makeiing retARD video ooo go watching ez thank heh ehe EZ

July 8th, 2019 - Added Rage, Fantasy, and eXpire as CEM. CEM Team

Offline Thunder

« Reply #11 on: 02 12, 2019, 06:24:08 pm »
    Get ur facts right boii
    they are good and skilled players, but I said in the title "best" so pirus is not the best, that's all!!! @TheHacker

Show content
    stfu lol, dumb 2017 boy.. u don't even know everything about Pirus
    @Sultan, I am in CIT before you I think I am playing since the creation of Pirus, so you are new player for me , I am talking about another point, I think angel or someone understood it now, but ofc not you.

PiRUS EZ GROUP DED GROUP HH EZ n
    I didn't join 1337 before but we have a fact here and this fact is 1337 is the most active group in CIT and the members can work any job they want , 1337 level is higher than pirus level but 1337 wrote their history in the rocks between the big groups like Pirus, FFH , DoM...etc.
    Pirus created for along time but 1337 got L7 in short time with a decent Activities for a group like this.
    and because of the title say just "best" then no need to add all groups. @Rage#
    « Last Edit: 02 12, 2019, 06:47:08 pm by ThunDer »
    LEFT CIT

Offline GogliKo

• Once we owned the world.
    • Group: sl4PP3rs
    • Ingame: TeamRuver
    « Reply #12 on: 02 12, 2019, 06:29:47 pm »
    Don't get me wrong, but I do not accept this topic, especially in "Tutorials and Guides" board, nothing personal, but everything I read is based on personal preference, nobody knows about the effort and energy leaders put to make their groups better.

I saw a few of the groups which were mentioned as "best" ones, but my L0 group is still better than them (Don't get me wrong again).
    As I already mentioned, this is based on personal preference, and I'm requesting to /lock it, please.
    Original founder of sl4PP3rs & TeamRuver e.e

Offline Thunder

« Reply #13 on: 02 12, 2019, 06:33:30 pm »
    Don't get me wrong, but I do not accept this topic, especially in "Tutorials and Guides" board, nothing personal, but everything I read is based on personal preference, nobody knows about the effort and energy leaders put to make their groups better.

I saw a few of the groups which were mentioned as "best" ones, but my L0 group is still better than them (Don't get me wrong again).
    As I already mentioned, this is based on personal preference, and I'm requesting to /lock it, please.
    This is not an personal preference because I said facts like the activity of 1337, and the big history of KLM , Ti in the Civilian side.
    and I know most of the leaders in these groups and I know how they treat they members and I asked many members about the pros and cons for every group and compare it to get these facts.
    i want from you to give me 1 mistake in the information in my topic, then talk about the personal preference and locking the topic.
    Thank your for your input.
    @froncKela

First, thank you for your behavior.
    Shogun, I am not a hater of Pirus ... I have many friends on it and pirus is one of the main Columns in the criminal side in CIT but I am talking about nowadays.
    when I was in DoM I saw that Pirus and SK are stay behiend DoM every time, and DoM fight face to face with 1337 and FFH and some helpers, and many of the enemies said that Pirus and SK semi-not in the war next to DoM, so no need to add it.
    « Last Edit: 02 12, 2019, 06:43:44 pm by ThunDer »
    LEFT CIT

Offline GogliKo

• Once we owned the world.
    • Group: sl4PP3rs
    • Ingame: TeamRuver
    « Reply #14 on: 02 12, 2019, 07:16:59 pm »
    Again, don't get me wrong.
    Outlaws_MC: One of the best MC groups, with alot of respected and trusted leaders in the server, the only MC group that you won't hate it.

Why is not TeamRuver listed then? not asking just because it's under my foundation, I have mostly known and respected leaders/members too.
    I think you did not list us just because you don't know anything about us.
    This topic is some kind of advertisement, not a guide nor tutorial.
    If you want to guide players, create a new topic which will include "How" can they choose a proper group for themselves.
    Example: "If you want to become a part of a criminal group, make sure do it carefully, because groups usually get created and deleted, keep in mind and higher level groups are known as more respected groups rather than lower level ones" and et cetera.

Original founder of sl4PP3rs & TeamRuver e.e