Author Topic: [Hooker] Job improvements  (Read 3689 times)

Offline LucasSharon

• Help others, make this world better.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: LukeHandyman
[Hooker] Job improvements
« on: 15 10, 2019, 09:47:54 am »
Hello, my name is Lucas and I believe helping others is the key to the success of any community.

In the past, players working as hookers stood at the door of ARs and CEs to give both police and bandit players god and steroids effect until reconnecting. As this effect was very desired and useful, many players sought and and this earned us some hilarious moments and new friends, the pay at the time was good but today everything has changed and this job needs to be updated.

Also, Inflation has eroded the prices of the profession that are now lagging behind.

So my suggestion is:

1- Hooker work gives your clients a single random drug effect until they reconnect, that does not stack, that is, only one effect at a time.
Or
simply the effect of God.
Or
We can give one non stackable effect for each category:

• Blow job: (God effect until reconnect)
• Standard: (Steroids effect until reconnect)
• Spanking: (Crack effect until reconnect)
• Strange (LSD effect until reconnect)

(only one effect at a time)

2-Also due to inflation the prices should be updated:

• Blow job: ($5,000)
• Standard: ($10,000)
• Spanking: ($7,500)
• Strange ($10,000)

It is interesting to note that since it is a player to player transaction, raising prices in this profession will not increase the server's monetary base.

Another positive point in this suggestion, it's that in the main game, hookers give you life regeneration and adding this to server will increase the authenticity of the Online GTA gaming experience.

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarRush
  • Squad: DriftWorkers
Re: [Hooker] Job improvements
« Reply #1 on: 15 10, 2019, 11:15:25 am »
I partially liked your idea. However, the boosted drugs that you are referring to is what? like God? having 200 HP even in LS and SF? I don't think that's possible like the way it used to be. There was a reason why this was removed in the first place. Others are good enough but having 200 HP in LS and SF is not possible I think. But adding those types of effects could possibly drop the Prices of Drugs because this job will be even more playable because of the effects of the category you have provided. Many players would become Hooker and get on their Friend's car to have those boosted effects.

Yes, the job is dead and needed improvement such as improving the payments of it or add a Level category like it used to be. Personally, I liked the 2nd you have provided but the payment is too much in my opinion which is needed to adjust something for this one. I'll chose Neutral for now, gotta wait for other to commend of what they think about your suggestion. I liked the second one better.
L3. SugarRush and L3. Quartz resigned. (25.08.2020 Rami)

Offline Belmin

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Belmin
« Reply #2 on: 15 10, 2019, 12:49:21 pm »
I agree that Hooker job needs to be improved, but the main purpose of that job currently is not to earn money and level up, the main purpose is Roleplay.
As you suggested to give thoose drug effects till a player reconnects is too much. As buying and selling drugs would lose its purpose.
That is a good idea but what about giving thoose effects for a certain time like 10 or 15 minutes?

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 15 10, 2019, 01:44:59 pm »
Yes, the job is dead and needed improvement such as improving the payments of it or add a Level category like it used to be. Personally, I liked the 2nd you have provided but the payment is too much in my opinion which is needed to adjust something for this one. I'll chose Neutral for now, gotta wait for other to commend of what they think about your suggestion. I liked the second one better.

SugarVanilla had a good point about the Hooker job, in the old update there was a Level category for the Hooker job and Hooker job were playable but now it's dead because of the new updates. If you work as Hooker and farming drugs effects so it will be unfair advantage because they'll spam with it and I disagree with you at this point but if you increase the payments it would be much better and more playable. And I'd like to edit on the payments, it might help your own suggestion....

• Blowjob: (8,000$)
  • Standard: (12,000$)
  • Spanking: ($10,800)
  • Strange ($15,000)

Positive  :tick:

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline LucasSharon

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 15 10, 2019, 07:30:22 pm »
I partially liked your idea. However, the boosted drugs that you are referring to is what?
like God? having 200 HP even in LS and SF? I don't think that's possible like the way it used to be.
There was a reason why this was removed in the first place. Others are good enough but having 200 HP
 in LS and SF is not possible I think. But adding those types of effects could possibly drop the Prices
of Drugs because this job will be even more playable because of the effects of the category you have provided.
 Many players would become Hooker and get on their Friend's car to have those boosted effects.

Yes, the job is dead and needed improvement such as improving the payments of it or add a Level
category like it used to be. Personally, I liked the 2nd you have provided but the payment is too much in my
 opinion which is needed to adjust something for this one. I'll chose Neutral for now, gotta wait for other to
 commend of what they think about your suggestion. I liked the second one better.

Hello Sugar Vanilla.

The effect I am referring to is the current one, where the drug God gives damage resistance and not the old effect,
which was 200HP, because it would certainly be OP.
For effective combat it is necessary to use all the drugs in the game at the same time, and I am suggesting that
 only one effect be given.
That is, the player would still have to buy all the other drugs and so the drug market will not be negatively affected.
Also, the hooker itself would not receive the effect, just the client.
Thanks for your feedback SugarVanilla  :)

I agree that Hooker job needs to be improved, but the main purpose of that job currently is not to earn money and level up,
 the main purpose is Roleplay.
As you suggested to give thoose drug effects till a player reconnects is too much.
As buying and selling drugs would lose its purpose.
That is a good idea but what about giving thoose effects for a certain time like 10 or 15 minutes?

For the price, it should be around 30 minutes or an hour if we choose the time system.
But as mentioned above, the player could only have one of the effects until reconnected,
the rest of the drugs he would still have to buy to get the effects.

As the effect would last until reconnecting, the players would not bother to call the hookers too much.
It is likely that they use the service only casually.
Ty Belmin

SugarVanilla had a good point about the Hooker job, in the old update there was a Level category for the Hooker job and
 Hooker job were playable but now it's dead because of the new updates.
If you work as Hooker and farming drugs effects so it will be unfair advantage because they'll spam with
 it and I disagree with you at this point but if you increase the payments it would be much better and more playable.
 And I'd like to edit on the payments, it might help your own suggestion....

Good addition Atheer, the purpose of this suggestion is to increase Player to Player interactions to make the server more fun.
Many players prefer to save time and not spend it on calling a player and having to watch a funny cutscene.
It depends on the player's preference whether he thinks it's worth bothering to call or not.
And as stated above, the effect is only one drug at a time.
You still need to buy all the others drugs.

I hope I have answered any questions  :D

Offline Cristiano

• The One Tapper
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 18 10, 2019, 11:56:56 pm »
I don't know how right this job can improve. It has something to do with real life, but it doesn't seem right to take it to certain levels.

Offline LucasSharon

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 19 10, 2019, 03:24:39 am »
I don't know how right this job can improve. It has something to do with real life, but it doesn't seem right to take it to certain levels.
Yo Cristiano, great player, thanks for your reply.
I didn't quite understand what it means, can you explain it to me?
I want to try to make the suggestion clearer if necessary.

Offline Captain

• Veni, vidi, vici
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: XCode
  • Ingame: xC|Captain
  • Squad: A.C.A.B
« Reply #7 on: 19 10, 2019, 04:24:47 am »
Hello Lucas,
i agree with you to improve Hooker job since he became very nonexistent
but I don't think it is good idea to have drug effect for long time until you reconnect
some players keep on for 8h per day that cost hundreds drugs maybe the effect last for 1h it's okay or untile you die
aslo prices are reasonable and good job for new players
anyway positive vote  :tick:
« Last Edit: 19 10, 2019, 04:31:11 am by Captain-America »
Captain Resigned as Criminal Boss. (04.06.2020 Ghostemane)

xCode for ever....❤️

Offline LucasSharon

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 19 10, 2019, 07:10:46 am »
Hello Captain!
I made the suggestion to last until reconnecting because in the old days this was how it worked, so they removed the hooker work and re-added it now without this feature.

But an hour long effect is also very good and could be implemented! It depends on the Staff, which way they prefer to implement!
Thanks so much for your addition Captain!

I requesting a permission from Staff to be able to modify my suggestion to add this option.
« Last Edit: 19 10, 2019, 07:12:50 am by LucasSharon »

Offline Soul

• New Community Member
  • I Love Potatoes.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Soul-HunTeR
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #9 on: 19 10, 2019, 08:39:11 am »
okay, but you need atleast to raise the price so, UpVoting

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #10 on: 19 10, 2019, 08:48:02 pm »
In my opinion this shouldn't be only for fun. It should be a well-paid job too as it is in the real life so these improvements are acceptable and fine to me so I am up for it!  :tick:
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Louai

• Regular Community Member
  • Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #11 on: 24 10, 2019, 10:25:38 pm »
well I didnt work as hooker but I saw funny moments from this job  ;D , I think it need update  :tick:

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline xGreatben

• Long live the King
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI/Avida
  • Ingame: Greatben
  • Squad: Work
« Reply #12 on: 25 10, 2019, 03:52:09 am »
I cannot say I totally agree with your ideas. Firstly, the Hooker job does need improvements, it is barely known to players. Only the few who've been the house knew there's a hooker job. Also, it does not come with leveling or perks. So difficult to work for as well because it only cost the customer some money for some animations that give absolutely nothing.
On the other hand, giving drug effects to the customer is a good idea but if the drug effect lasts until logout. That is not a great idea at all. Some of the players are afk all the time and not logging out even their actually sleeping or going out for work. Therefore, making the drug effect for a long period of time isn't a good call. Tho, if you set a time limit for the effect of the drug and also limiting the time that players can have sex with a hooker. It will help the job from my point of view.
Voting Neutural
Former MI6 Member serving her majesty's government / Former FBI Director / Traditional HongKonger /First HongKongese State Offical

Offline LucasSharon

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #13 on: 25 10, 2019, 04:37:35 am »
I cannot say I totally agree with your ideas. Firstly, the Hooker job does need improvements, it is barely known to players. Only the few who've been the house knew there's a hooker job. Also, it does not come with leveling or perks. So difficult to work for as well because it only cost the customer some money for some animations that give absolutely nothing.
On the other hand, giving drug effects to the customer is a good idea but if the drug effect lasts until logout. That is not a great idea at all. Some of the players are afk all the time and not logging out even their actually sleeping or going out for work. Therefore, making the drug effect for a long period of time isn't a good call. Tho, if you set a time limit for the effect of the drug and also limiting the time that players can have sex with a hooker. It will help the job from my point of view.
Voting Neutural

I understand all of you and I agree, the effect would be better to last for an hour rather than until relog.
I only suggested it that way because in the past it used to give this effect that way.

Offline CooLDuDe

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: CooLDuDe
« Reply #14 on: 25 10, 2019, 05:57:59 am »
The Hooker job did need some re-imagination in it as the job is pretty much dead. I agree with your idea, but the thing is, the effect should not last until you reconnect, as someone mentioned above that people stay online for even 8 hours.

The effect should only last about 15-30 minutes or hardly an hour, in my opinion.

Quote from: LucasSharon
I only suggested it that way because in the past it used to give this effect that way.
Just because it was that way in the past, doesn't mean it should be that way now as well. It's okay to change it. And, if you don't change that, the drug economy can come to a decline, because people would just use Hookers for a relatively cheaper price, and go on to play for 8-10 hours with drugs for such a cheap price. That is why the effect should have a limit instead of going on until you reconnect.