Author Topic: [Brian] Group leaders will have partial access to CIT activity panel  (Read 2470 times)

Offline Dredd

• The Pizzaboy
  • Honorable
  • You want a pizza or what?
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos Family
  • Ingame: Dredd
I would like an update command for group leaders where you will be able to see CIT activity panel only for your own group.

This way it will be easier to monitor the activity of your group.

I think now only staff can use it because of this Brian's post on group profiles.

https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=344360.msg5300737#msg5300737

It could be like /gcap and the output will be top green text of your group's stats, like "AVG: *** mins - Days counted: *** - Total mins: ***"

Show content
(If it's too much work it could be added us a free to public command where you will see all the info of all your groups, it doesn't seem very right though.)
« Last Edit: 11 09, 2020, 11:01:51 am by Brian »

Offline BlackBear

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Group leaders will have partial access to CIT activity panel
« Reply #1 on: 02 09, 2020, 10:54:51 pm »
what will u get for monitoring ur group activity? nothing, basically the GLMs see if ur group activity is close enough to the groups
 which have the same level as urs if it was below the average then u will get a warning. I think that how it works so having access to ur own group activity is useless.

Offline Infernogates

• Donator L3
  • freestyle
« Reply #2 on: 02 09, 2020, 11:52:28 pm »
Add group members into that panel in addition to your suggestion and then it'd be actually more useful for group leaders  :thumb: Also SAPD is the only group that doesn't need that because we actually got a web application that tracks members and group's total playtime hours ;)

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Staffs nightmare
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 03 09, 2020, 12:09:14 am »
Yes, in my point of view, this suggestion is kinda useful for the group leaders as the exact logging time isn't well counted in F6 - Groups and didn't give you the exact time. But i'm suggesting if this feature gets added for semi official groups +. So at least they could be aware of their members if they are logging daily or NO and how much minutes/hours he stayed online. I'm totally supporting your idea. Positive

Offline Mukhtar

• The One Man Army
  • Senior Community Member
  • Never give up! Great things take time.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mukhtar
  • Squad: ECF
« Reply #4 on: 03 09, 2020, 09:29:12 am »

I was thinking of suggesting the same idea as it will be useful tool for the leaders of groups in terms of maintaining the group activity. But, imo it was better if we added these information to "Group Members" panel in F6 instead of creating a separate panel for this. We already have "Group Members" in F6 Group Panel. The suggested details can be added there where we can see every other detail of members. We already see for how long members were online so instead of that we can have for low long they've been active which is a more useful information.

I vote positive anyways as access to such information is very helpful for group leaders.

...انت يا هنا عمري..  يا روحي  و آمالي 

Sometimes, when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care anymore, but because you realized they don't.

Offline Nepenthe

• The event you don't understand is that I had wings
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: 1337#Nepenthe
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #5 on: 03 09, 2020, 05:31:52 pm »
I saw that panel in the mentioned topic months ago when it first started getting our playtime. And I immediately said '' I wish we could check this thing ''. I saw a comment says '' What are you gonna do with it it is useless glm enough...'' well I'm totally against it because checking our own group activity helps your morale when you see high numbers. But when you see the low number you would say '' Ah that number isn't enough I need to talk with my members and get more! '' or you watch that panel to see your improvements. My vote is positive and I want to add one thing which is missing '' -/gcap '' must be only for L3 s because the panel only counts L3+ Groups.  :tick:

Offline UncleDrew

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: UncleDrew
« Reply #6 on: 03 09, 2020, 09:47:28 pm »
It will be useful for groups above L5 because activity is an important criterion in the promote of L5 + groups.Before the application, the activity will be checked and sent from here, just like the / gmp command.This will prevent groups that do not receive accept for the level from making excuses.Positive

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
« Reply #7 on: 03 09, 2020, 10:02:48 pm »
This seems like a waste of time, group leaders already know which members are  active and which are inactive, there is no need for this panel to be accessible to them. Even in large groups with many members the leaders can keep track of the activity of the members ( at least on well organized groups), even if you aren't a leader and just a member you have a basic idea of the activity of your group-mates. However, the idea of having access to this panel and the exact hours seems nice. I'll go with neutral for now
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline SupraO7

• Donator L2
  • You Cant @@@@ With Me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 187/vG3r/veX/D7
  • Ingame: Supra07
  • Squad: crownkings/Aces
« Reply #8 on: 04 09, 2020, 11:11:28 pm »
ok all we know that will help the group leader to know if they got active or not people as y cant know  if a guy log  5min after reconnect  the F6 > Group Members will say  5min today  so  wish it gets added for L3 +  gangs just to prove there activity as they need it more than lower level gangs

Offline Infernogates

• Donator L3
  • freestyle
« Reply #9 on: 05 09, 2020, 01:55:32 am »
And what stops group leaders to promote, demote, kick members their way? I mean they can just do what they want with their group, they can free invite a 0H player and promote them to Leader for all I care. And now you're coming here asking to make a stats window (that was designated to help an administrated community team known as GLMs to help them decide whether or not a group is performing well because they are a small team and they just can't watch over all of the groups' activities) public to other community members. For the sole purpose of ...
This way it will be easier to monitor the activity of your group

I'm sorry but if you can't watch over the activity of some members in your group then I don't know what to say but of course I understand that you want to lead your group by example and award your members rightfully. So I must mention that CIT already lets you see "who's online right now" via this page. So if you're good with coding you can read that page via a program per x seconds or minute and store your group members' playtime hours into your database, which SAPD already does for a long time  :thumb:

If you're all interested in this kind of program I can make a merchant topic under business board so you can request one from me

Offline iCrazyCat

• Junior Community Member
  • ☠️To Be Or Not To Be☠️
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: iCrazyCat*SWAT
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #10 on: 05 09, 2020, 10:56:31 am »
I agree partly in this topic .First of all ,it will make leaders find all the members that deserve a promotion or demote way faster .Secondly ,when you reconnect your hours won’t be reset (on F6) .Therefore they will know that you have played 8H etc not 2H.
But in the other had ,it doesn’t really take that time of your day to check out your group activity there is tons of ways to figure out if your group is active .
 Anyway ,nothing more to add my vote is Positive :tick: ,good luck with future votes !
(=^ェ^=)

=^● ⋏ ●^=

05 04, 2020, 06:19:55 pm
Special Weapons and Tactics Team has been accepted!
We want to welcome you to one of the best law groups in CIT and to the SWAT Team family.
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Offline BoSs

• Junior Community Member
  • Skill / Strength / Loyal
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: BoSs
« Reply #11 on: 05 09, 2020, 11:23:38 am »
I agree a lot with this, because he will help the leaders, He will explain everything easily to them, He will explain to them, who is loyal and who is active and it will be easy to place promotions for those who deserve it, I'll vote Positive.
BoSs added as Arabic Helper.(24.10.2020 Omar + MgD)
Jan 4th: @BoSs Accepted for JCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep

Offline Ths

• State Official
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #12 on: 05 09, 2020, 03:51:31 pm »
Hello, Good day!

This would be totally useful for those group leader to check daily activity, maintain the group reputation to prevent getting warned or punishment by staff and also this suggestion is totally useful especially in the civilian side because leaders can improve the group's activity and I can't see any harm or disadvantage on this suggestion, so I'm going to give  :tick: Goodluck with the other votes buddy.
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #13 on: 05 09, 2020, 05:52:48 pm »
This will work only if the output is about your group. Because some groups tend to watch what others do and criticize too much.

Offline Forager

• guest61234 ~ 83079
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Forager
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #14 on: 05 09, 2020, 05:58:29 pm »
This isn't bad because the one that can be seen is your own group. Groups still have privacy on their own data. In this idea, group leaders has the information of their own group so they know their own activity if they are active or not. Also, for being transparent about this, leaders won't complain for if there will be a judgement for their group. In a long term, if a certain group is preparing for future promotion, they will be aware if they complied with the requirements before applying. Positive.
Have Courage and Be Kind <3