Author Topic: [Brian] Group leaders will have partial access to CIT activity panel  (Read 2471 times)

Offline Dredd

• The Pizzaboy
  • Honorable
  • You want a pizza or what?
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos Family
  • Ingame: Dredd
Re: Group leaders will have partial access to CIT activity panel
« Reply #15 on: 06 09, 2020, 06:10:53 am »
This will work only if the output is about your group. Because some groups tend to watch what others do and criticize too much.

Yeah I was thinking just output your group's line as a top message. I just mentioned accessing all the panel if code filtering was much a trouble for you, I agree that you should only see your own group stats (It's like GDPR thing)

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: 09 09, 2020, 10:44:56 am »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 10 positive votes.
- 0 negative votes.

The topic will remain as neutral priority until next review.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #17 on: 10 09, 2020, 08:19:13 am »
Well as Brian said '' This will work only if the output is about your group. '' well I totally agree because some people always try to find bad sides of every group and adding this like that would make this a tool for them. Well I saw this panel when Brian first posted it and it had only counted 3 days I'm still curios that how much did we get later that month etc..So I just want to add one more thing to this suggestion if it's possible we should add the first months that counted to the panel like '' Old Months Section '' to see your group's improvement or reduction and make some moves to prevent it. My vote is Positive even if we can't add the Old Months Section.  :tick:

Offline Arthur.

• Regular Community Member
  • American Dream
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #18 on: 10 09, 2020, 02:23:01 pm »
I think this would be good as Sometimes groups that are trying to keep their activities stable inorder to apply for promotion will be able to check if they're doing good or bad, This would basically allow them to keep track of everything but I agree with Brian, It should be only about your group because it's obviously some groups might try to criticize others that have less activity points than their own. Positive
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.