Author Topic: [Tips] Handling Heat  (Read 4212 times)

Offline Genzo

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
[Tips] Handling Heat
« on: 19 10, 2012, 09:13:45 am »
This a topic that explains how to handle some situations that might happen to you while being in-game or forum.

Troller
So the troller's only purpose is to annoy you or get you in trouble of course half of the servers are handling this the wrong way. How so? Mainly, they will start Death Matching the person who starts to troll Him, or they will start flaming him, and that is completely wrong the best solution in this situation (If he is near you) is to stay away from him, but if he followed the best thing to do is reporting him but mainly as the in-game, report might not take clear SS from him trolling you better thing take SS (Screenshot) with F12 and report him on the forum.

Provokers
Provoking, in my opinion, is a childish thing to do and the person who does it have only one purpose to get you in trouble and many fall for it, and they flame them that is totally wrong cause you only did what they wanted you to do, and of course, they will just report you and obviously, you will get punished (most of the times) so. How to prevent this from happening? Simply ignore them if they are trying to provoke you in the main chat simply you can leave the city chat zone and ignore them cause they just want to get you in trouble and most of the time they succeed.

DeathMatchers
So Deathmatcher simply wants to ruin the fun for you. They could DM you for several reasons some time newb cops (DMers) DM other cops to steal their arrest or to abuse their power and DM other people's cars so sometimes the report doesn't work cause it might take an invalid SS (Screenshot) so the best solution is to take SS (Screenshot) with F12 and report him on the forum, of course, he might get jailed for DM also a sack from police job. The criminals, of them, are known as DMers so I my self when I find some criminal DMing, my car or my character, I don't run I prefer to take SS (Screenshots) and report him as he will get punished for it even if that means I will die (in-game) or my car will get wrecked.

Flamers
So flamers could flame you for several reasons sometimes when a cop arrest a criminal the criminal start to offend him by saying a bad thing to him or the other way around time cops get killed by criminals and they start to offend them so mainly they won't use /report command why? cause it doesn't show the chat in reports so what you gotta do is never flame them back just cause that will just take you right in reporting him as you also flaming him so you should take SS (Screenshot) with F12 and report them on the forum of course if your report is valid they will get punished.

Ban situation
So you have got banned from the server for w/e reason of course you will make a ban appeal but mainly half of the ban appeals are wrong why? Cause some people don't use the right format or are impatient or say offensive things in your appeal so when you make a ban appeal
you always must follow the right format
or it might get denied because you didn't follow the right format for some, being impatient some appeals could stay days without an answer but remember that the admin that handles your ban appeal might be busy in-game or for another reason so being impatient and double post in your appeal will get it denied and of course saying offense things in your appeal this won't get you anywhere you got banned so remember this a game and if your ban is unfair you should handle it professional or you might lose your right in getting unbanned.

Advice:If you ever got mad to the point that would make you dm or flame, then close MTA until you calm down believe me this will save you from many troubles that you would fall in.

So these most situations I find people are handling it wrong. Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: 23 10, 2022, 11:11:37 am by iFrank »

Offline BoDy

• Senior Community Member
  • Be like a Prism
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: BoDy
Re: Handling Situations.
« Reply #1 on: 18 07, 2016, 02:06:36 am »
@Genzo you can remove the Revenge kill part
Ex - BoDy
"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new"

If it was easy, everyone could do it.

Who would have known, how bitter sweet it would taste.

Offline Genzo

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Handling Situations.
« Reply #2 on: 18 07, 2016, 03:18:57 pm »
@Genzo you can remove the Revenge kill part
Done.

Offline Safi

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Fight For Honor
  • Ingame: Safi