Author Topic: Game freezing when logging in and entering/exiting interiors  (Read 1502 times)

Offline bleeduntildead

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: L$K
So, I have a problem with MTA - when I try to log in the game sometimes freezes and I get timed out (error msg is game was frozen for too long). That doesn't happen every time tho. Also, when I enter an interior (for example Crim Events/a group's base etc) game freezes and takes quite a while to load and the same thing happens when I exit interiors. Sometimes the same thing happens when I get jailed and use /payjailfine - it sends me to the spawn but it freezes and the textures take quite a while to load.
I've tried reinstalling GTA SA and MTA, yet that didn't help. My laptop has a ryzen 2500u and an integrated vega 8 with 8 gigs of ram, so I don't think the problem is hardware based. In fact, I can play a lot of other games without freezes/lags or low fps. Also, I am using Windows 10.
The issue with MTA has been super frustrating, so I hope someone can help me out.

Edit: after a month of constant freezing I finally found the solution - I changed from fullscreen to borderless window in the settings and it doesn't freeze now, I have no idea why that happened when I was using fullscreen, but I am happy that I found a solution. The topic can be locked now.
« Last Edit: 10 05, 2020, 06:14:11 pm by bleeduntildead »
L$K 4 LYYYFF

Offline Replays

• New Community Member
  • Karnage 🔱🔪
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: BeLLA#eX
  • Squad: The_Expendables
Re: Game freezing when logging in and entering/exiting interiors
« Reply #1 on: 10 05, 2020, 08:13:56 pm »
Dear bleeduntildead, you can visit the MTA game form and submit your complaint for help through this link  :tick:

https://forum.mtasa.com/forum/82-support-for-mtasa-1x/

Offline bleeduntildead

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: L$K
Re: Game freezing when logging in and entering/exiting interiors
« Reply #2 on: 10 05, 2020, 08:39:45 pm »
Dear bleeduntildead, you can visit the MTA game form and submit your complaint for help through this link  :tick:

https://forum.mtasa.com/forum/82-support-for-mtasa-1x/

Thanks for the link, but I edited the post with the solution earlier. This topic should be locked now, to prevent spam.
L$K 4 LYYYFF