Author Topic: CITy zones catalogue  (Read 1624 times)

Offline Thunderr

• Senior Community Member
  • 2300cc MADNESS
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Thunderr
  • Squad: Classic Car Clu
CITy zones catalogue
« on: 22 01, 2015, 11:24:31 pm »
Hello Community,

Today, I'd like to suggest something that will probably be useful and needed. As you probably know, there are a lot of people searching for a CITy zone. But, it kind of takes some time to check all the zones at a location, while we have around 5-6 locations for CITy zones. 

By this suggestion, I meant  doing the same as we did to the house system. There's a house marker you can enter and check what house is avaible for sale, for what price and what INT it has. My suggestion was that we imply this system to the CITy system too. We could search for an empty zone, its size and price. This would make those searches a bit more organized.

I'd like to hear your opinion aswell.
No one can touch me, I'm stronger than the fate, those who are against me, can only bring me hate.

Offline PeterJean

• Donator L1
  • Life is too short, remove USB safely....
  • Group: ArmedForces
  • Ingame: PeterJean
Re: CITy zones catalogue
« Reply #1 on: 23 01, 2015, 11:25:20 am »
I'd love to see this suggestion added, Everybody knows how hard is it to find a zone for sale, especially when you try to find a zone in the new mapped underground CITy zones with all these tall buildings.

I just wanted to share with you this idea, why dont we add the GUI you're talking about to the old Housin Search system, I made a picture using my paint skills to show how would it look like
Show content
wot.

Offline KmilO

• Regular Community Member
« Reply #2 on: 23 01, 2015, 05:05:50 pm »
Well, it's kind hard to determinate the size of a zone, as their size is not regular. They are not like, let's say 1x2, 2x4, 5x5 or so... Their size is always a bit bigger or a bit smaller, so it's not exact.

I guess that the only way to sort this catalogue is by the prize or the location. Of course, you could also be able to visualize the zone just like you do with the houses exterior/interior.

Offline Phille

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Phille
« Reply #3 on: 23 01, 2015, 07:05:44 pm »
You should also be able to find the zone in case you want to buy it.
Providing the coordinates for the selected zone in the house panel and have a command to mark the position could be a possibility?

Offline Ron.

• Regular Community Member
« Reply #4 on: 24 01, 2015, 12:30:32 am »
I also think it might be a good idea even thought I know some staff members helped some players to look for a zone (I'm not saying they should do it all the time because of course they have other important duties). The think that I thought it could be an addition is to add one of these "Zones catalogues" to each entrance of a CITy zones sector (The underground sector, the sector in front of SFPD). Apart from that, nice suggestion.

Reagrds

Offline Droidy

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: Droidy[SAPD]
« Reply #5 on: 24 01, 2015, 08:22:08 pm »
Yes, this would be an amazing idea since I really needed a command like this recently to find a zone, it would be easier and quicker for everyone to find a zone.

I would also like to add an extra bit to this suggestion, adding a command could also be added like /batm to mark all the available zones for sale. That would be easier to script, a command like /bzones could come in very handy. Maybe too much blips could appear so separating it into sections like /bzones LS/SF/LV/underground would be even better.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #6 on: 10 02, 2015, 03:22:22 pm »
Added '/zonesforsale'
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.