Author Topic: The return of "top" medic in MDM  (Read 2086 times)

German123

The return of "top" medic in MDM
« on: 10 02, 2015, 06:08:17 pm »
Hello community my suggestion is simple:
The return of "top" medic in MDM, both medical cop, and medical criminals. This would promote medical assistance to events, since one or two, always needed.
Also revive the desire to work as a doctor, because lately, few are interested or that just starting out in the game, it seems a boring job.
I hope you agree with my suggestion. Regards.

ReLiiC-Andreas

Re: The return of "top" medic in MDM
« Reply #1 on: 10 02, 2015, 06:14:37 pm »
Becoming a top medic doesn't make the job very ''fun''. Even if it gets added every medic will try their asses off to become a top medic. Eventually they will get bored and then they wont attend it like criminals and cops are doing now. Also, it got removed because /myheals got removed which showed you how much HP you healed when in MDM. Conclusion: Neutral!

Offline Ron.

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 10 02, 2015, 07:15:27 pm »
Quote from: READ ME: Ingame Feautures Guidelines
General Guidelines that must be followed when posting a new topic or expect a warning for #33

• Suggestion title must not contain anything like "Brining back" instead you must say the actual change you want

Even though that rules stated above, it's a good idea the chance to add the whole top system and that it actually works. The medic top is not "disabled" or anything like that. I've seen medics on MDM helping, the problem is that is kind of bugged. I think it should be fixed, not re-added because it's already there.

Regards

German123

« Reply #3 on: 10 02, 2015, 08:01:23 pm »
My point is (that would be something new) show on "top" the same format of "Top polices", "top criminals". something like this:

Top kills
(player), (player), (player)
Top damage
Top medic

Top kills
Top damage
Top medic

understand?

Before it was only "top" medic , but as "medical criminal" and "police doctor" was increased, would be a "top" split

Offline Ron.

« Reply #4 on: 11 02, 2015, 12:50:15 am »
My point is (that would be something new) show on "top" the same format of "Top polices", "top criminals". something like this:

Top kills
Top damage
Top medic

Top kills
Top damage
Top medic

understand?

Before it was only "top" medic , but as "medical criminal" and "police doctor" was increased, would be a "top" split

Then it's not the return... Is adding a new system. You should be more specific on the title of the main post.

German123

« Reply #5 on: 11 02, 2015, 01:25:21 am »
Then it's not the return... Is adding a new system. You should be more specific on the title of the main post.

is a new system, but referred to the previous system. so I put that title.

Offline Philo

• Good Moaning dear.
  • Ingame: Philo
« Reply #6 on: 11 02, 2015, 08:03:18 pm »

Top kills
Top damage
Top medic

Top kills
Top damage
Top medic

understand?

I like this idea in total but It would spam my top notification msg if Im not interested in MDM. So I guess It would be better if we can disable this in our /settings ?

German123

« Reply #7 on: 11 02, 2015, 10:15:39 pm »
Upvoting this because this will motivate people to attend  MDM asPolice medics so people won't only use medkits in MDM which only people with money can afford that mostly

That's my point, since the med kit also heals slowly, and have doctors it is an advantage. My own suggestion is to promote to physicians for their work. asi "make you want" to go to MDM

I like this idea in total but It would spam my top notification msg if Im not interested in MDM. So I guess It would be better if we can disable this in our /settings ?

Exact, as can now.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #8 on: 20 02, 2015, 01:33:34 pm »
Fixed.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.