Author Topic: [+++] Toyota Supra mod  (Read 4039 times)

Offline Aerith

• The Sharpest
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS /SWAT Team
[+++] Toyota Supra mod
« on: 18 08, 2021, 02:15:24 pm »
I was checking the suggestion of adding the mod, and I found it got locked by Arran for the mod's problem, so I'll let the original suggestion here. I told myself it's sad to let something cool like that without adding it, so I searched a little bit for a good mod.

Download link: https://www.gtaall.com/gta-san-andreas/cars/59554-toyota-supra-us-spec-jza80-1993-hqlm.html

Screenshot:
Show content

"Updated the link"
« Last Edit: 11 09, 2021, 04:15:19 pm by HosttyBoy »
Le pouvoir ça se prend, ça ne se donne pas.

Offline Myth.

• Regular Community Member
  • One day you’ll thank yourself for never giving up.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Myth
Re: Toyota Supra mod
« Reply #1 on: 18 08, 2021, 03:13:36 pm »
Well, I already gave my thoughts and my vote about this mod. Actually, I just said that as it is going to be in /vehmod section, so it won't be harmful. Therefore, we don't have jester mods and it will give some good motivation to the players, also, if you're not fan of this kind of carmods, you can just ignore that as you won't be forced to download it. I'm still supporting this suggestion.
-Positive :tick:

"Self-confidence terrifies your enemies, no matter how strong they are."
"Believe you can and you're halfway there."
"No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again."

Offline Pyxtro

• Junior Community Member
  • San Andreas Father
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Pyxtro
  • Squad: AR
« Reply #2 on: 18 08, 2021, 05:36:11 pm »
Well, to begin with I'd like to say that thanks for bringing back this topic again. Because I was trying to put a good thing for car lovers, but due to some technical issues, I couldn't. Now, you're trying to do it for me and for every single car lovers as well, really appreciated. In addition, I'd like to say that, Toyota Supra is my dream car (I'm sure most of you have the same idea with me) and I've always wanted to see that car near of me. When I suggested it, I was just thinking that this car is so iconic and aesthetic. Days ago a suggestion made by Born about adding a GTR RX34, this car is an iconic car too. Anyways, I'd like to see this car 100%. And there is no harm thing to not add it. I'll stay positive for sure. Good luck.
San Andreas Father !
Everything is on your hands my son, don't screw it up !

Offline Predator

YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Predator
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #3 on: 18 08, 2021, 07:24:44 pm »
I'm positive
  • Nice look
  • must be there a lot of mod to any car because if yo got bored for the look and change it 
I never lose either I win or learn

Offline mx

• New Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
  • Ingame: 1Omaxd
« Reply #4 on: 18 08, 2021, 08:30:36 pm »
Some players already using mods like this, As CIT have some low graphics car.This would be the new and classic mod to CIT with high detailed shader, if this mod would'nt effect FPS, Supporting  :tick:
« Last Edit: 18 08, 2021, 08:32:31 pm by MaD »
takea'seat

Offline Cytrx

YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Cytrx
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #5 on: 18 08, 2021, 10:40:24 pm »
Well, Let's see what's happening here.

What I see is we're re-watching exactly what happened with the Advanced Hummer (Regina Warthog Currently)

I agreed on Brian's decision about changing the Advanced Hummer to the Regina Warthog for the reason Brian stated which is "Advanced Hummer Doesn't go with GTA:SA style" Advanced hummer looked too modern and too "moddy" and too edited to be in the server which made all other cars look like trash since they're all basic GTA:SA cars. So my thought is if we add this it will also be very flashy and won't fit in with the collection of GTA:SA vehicles we have. Also I wouldn't like to see CIT slowly turning into one of those random servers that puts mods all over their cars and buildings. and Please keep in mind that we aren't playing a new modern version of GTA, We're playing a 2007 game that had simple cars back then. I honestly don't like the fact that a lot of people is trying to suggest things that would make CIT look like GTA V. If you want better cars and mods and insane lamborghinis and Supras then go play GTA V but as for now we're playing an online version of GTA:SA and adding this will just not fit in even if it looks flashy and so good. I do agree it looks good but it won't fit in

Negative.

Offline Aerith

• The Sharpest
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 18 08, 2021, 11:28:28 pm »
Well, Let's see what's happening here.

What I see is we're re-watching exactly what happened with the Advanced Hummer (Regina Warthog Currently)

I agreed on Brian's decision about changing the Advanced Hummer to the Regina Warthog for the reason Brian stated which is "Advanced Hummer Doesn't go with GTA:SA style" Advanced hummer looked too modern and too "moddy" and too edited to be in the server which made all other cars look like trash since they're all basic GTA:SA cars. So my thought is if we add this it will also be very flashy and won't fit in with the collection of GTA:SA vehicles we have. Also I wouldn't like to see CIT slowly turning into one of those random servers that puts mods all over their cars and buildings. and Please keep in mind that we aren't playing a new modern version of GTA, We're playing a 2007 game that had simple cars back then. I honestly don't like the fact that a lot of people is trying to suggest things that would make CIT look like GTA V. If you want better cars and mods and insane lamborghinis and Supras then go play GTA V but as for now we're playing an online version of GTA:SA and adding this will just not fit in even if it looks flashy and so good. I do agree it looks good but it won't fit in

Negative.

Greetings! You're here pointing out Brian's suggestion while this is a different case, and I don't care what Brian did. He suggested it because the old vehicle wasn't fitting with this game, and I'm not suggesting to be added instead of jester car direct what I said above is to be added in the /vehmods. You're missing many things, do not confusion. If you go in-game and see the mods in the many vehicles, you'd be surprised, and I chose a cool one with an acceptable size. It's not flashy. It's just creator chose the white color, and we can test it to believe that.

Offline Cytrx

YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Cytrx
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #7 on: 18 08, 2021, 11:30:40 pm »
Greetings! You're here pointing out Brian's suggestion while this is a different case, and I don't care what Brian did. He suggested it because the old vehicle wasn't fitting with this game, and I'm not suggesting to be added instead of jester car direct what I said above is to be added in the /vehmods. You're missing many things, do not confusion. If you go in-game and see the mods in the many vehicles, you'd be surprised, and I chose a cool one with an acceptable size. It's not flashy. It's just creator chose the white color, and we can test it to believe that.
Oh my bad, I thought You meant replacing the car with a mod car but if you mean we should add it in '/vehmods' then I have no problem with this, Sorry for the inconvenience.

Offline BornMoris

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Ownage
  • Ingame: BornMoris
  • Squad: Morises
« Reply #8 on: 18 08, 2021, 11:57:07 pm »
I remember supporting this suggest from pyxtro. This mod you've found is really great !My vote is positive

(ADVERT) BornMoris{1%}[Bones]LS: Just a memory.

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 19 08, 2021, 12:11:11 am »
I like the Toyota supra but not because the previous suggestion got rejected, while the car was buggy. So we gonna search for the mod and re-suggest it again in my opinion, that's the worst mod I have ever seen for Toyota supra the car hood is unrealistic everything is unrealistic and transparent. Negative
Show content

Offline BornMoris

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Ownage
  • Ingame: BornMoris
  • Squad: Morises
« Reply #10 on: 19 08, 2021, 12:30:01 am »
I like the Toyota supra but not because the previous suggestion got rejected, while the car was buggy. So we gonna search for the mod and re-suggest it again in my opinion, that's the worst mod I have ever seen for Toyota supra the car hood is unrealistic everything is unrealistic and transparent. Negative
Show content

I suggest you this mod because some parts of the mod are missing and these players don't like it

Show content

This is a few images about the mod:
Show content
-
« Last Edit: 19 08, 2021, 12:48:26 am by Typhon »

(ADVERT) BornMoris{1%}[Bones]LS: Just a memory.

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #11 on: 19 08, 2021, 12:44:13 am »
Test the mod in-game yourself and take picture in passenger seat and driver seat then show us screenshots
« Last Edit: 19 08, 2021, 03:00:42 pm by daddy »

Offline Cyber

YearsYears
« Reply #12 on: 19 08, 2021, 12:44:19 am »
:tick:

I was really hoping that the other suggestion was going to be accepted, but sadly the mod was messed up. But it seems this one has the wheel on the left side, so there shouldn't be any issues, I hope. As I said in my previous reply to the other suggestion, this would be an excellent mod to use on the Jester. The Supra grew in popularity quite a lot since the original The Fast and The Furious, I'm sure a lot of players will be using this mod, especially since it looks similar to the Jester, so the immersion remains the same. Also, you haven't mentioned that this mod is for the
Jester and the /vehmods or /carmods panel, you should before someone locks this for lack of information or something.

Offline Marky'

• Senior Community Member
  • 我失败了一次只有一次
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Marky
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
« Reply #13 on: 19 08, 2021, 04:11:07 am »
Well, the mod looks pretty good and nice /vehmods especially for the player who love 'Toyota Supra' will instantly like this suggestion if they see this one and for the player who love cars in server, Positive

"No 999 Flip is 666, 999 Represent Takin Whatever Hell, Whatever Negative Situation You're In And Turning It Into Something Positive"
July 28, 2021: Marky' added as Associate State Official
August 5, 2021 Marky' has been added as DJ

Offline Aerith

• The Sharpest
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #14 on: 19 08, 2021, 09:16:29 am »
Good morning! I'd love to thank you all for voting here, and I'll explain something.

Show content

Well, I guess it'll not work, so I searched for another one, and I tested it.
https://www.gtaall.com/gta-san-andreas/cars/59554-toyota-supra-us-spec-jza80-1993-hqlm.html
I suggest you this mod because some parts of the mod are missing and these players don't like it

Show content

This is a few images about the mod:
Show content
-
Sweet when you tried to help, but that mod will not work with the jester vehicle because it's for another car. Next time check the model and car.
« Last Edit: 19 08, 2021, 09:46:07 am by Aerith »