Author Topic: [Nuko] Bounty system for CB/PC  (Read 4876 times)

Online Happy

• The Unholy One
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: Happy
  • Squad: CCC
[Nuko] Bounty system for CB/PC
« on: 21 08, 2021, 01:33:46 pm »
Hello community!

Today, I am here to suggest adding a small bounty system for criminal bosses and police chiefs to the game
It'll work a bit like the old Hitman system, where you could put bounties on gangsters.
So every CB / PC would have a panel where they see the top criminals / police officers who have collected the most criminal / law  scores, or even the top groups.
The PC or CB can put a bounty on the top criminal / cop / group, the reward will of course be with a limit of $100,000 per bounty, and he will also get some RP.
a notification would be nice as well when a CB or PC puts a bounty on X person like ''Criminal Boss/Police Chief placed an bounty on blabla get his ass to receive the bounty and some RP''.
After X personal eliminated the bounty, there could be another notification ''X person eliminated the bounty''.
The criminal bounties could be a little higher as we have more criminals than cops. Maybe that way we will get more people which join the law side. If you have any questions, please ask here.

Don't get confused the bounty system is for criminals / police officers, not only for CBs or PCs just the CB / PC will be able to place the bounties.

Some restrictions suggested by the community:

The one who has bounty on his head, can be eliminated only on foot and with basic weapons like pistols,smgs,rifles and snipers.
Each CB/PC will be able to place only max 3 bounties per day.
« Last Edit: 01 10, 2021, 10:01:45 pm by HosttyBoy »
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline iMeMPlayZ

• Put Devil to the side i got Angel on my shoulder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1nt
  • Ingame: iMeMPlayZ.1nt
  • Squad: C҉U҉P҉C҉A҉K҉E҉S
Re: Bounty system for CB/PC
« Reply #1 on: 21 08, 2021, 01:47:23 pm »
currently you get chased by ton of cops with a bit of WP, let alone having a price on your head I mean it could be fun but also it could be annoying for some people
im neutral for now, please explain the system more

Offline GoldNugget

• Senior Community Member
  • Force is meaningless without skill
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: GoldNugget
« Reply #2 on: 21 08, 2021, 02:32:13 pm »
Considering things like Hunter exist, I'm going to go negative. I don't like being chased by cops inside their handicapped vehicle, obliterating anything in its path in a blink of an eye.

there are people who think and there are people who follow

Online Happy

• The Unholy One
  • L3 Staff
  • Ingame: Happy
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #3 on: 21 08, 2021, 02:40:47 pm »
currently you get chased by ton of cops with a bit of WP, let alone having a price on your head I mean it could be fun but also it could be annoying for some people
im neutral for now, please explain the system more

Well, a CB or PC will be able to put a bounty on the top criminal/cop, he will have access to let's say /topcriminals or /topofficers, he will be able to see the top crims/cops which collected X amount of law/crim scores or RP, so when the CB/PC opens the panel he will be able to put a little bounty on his head after putting the bounty, criminals/police officers will receive a notification like ''Crime Boss/Police Chief bla bla placed a bounty on X criminal/cop kill him to receive the cash and X amount of RP.

Well 100k per bounty is maybe a lot it could be less of course we can discuss here about the prize for each bounty and of course the RP.

Considering things like Hunter exist, I'm going to go negative. I don't like being chased by cops inside their handicapped vehicle, obliterating anything in its path in a blink of an eye.

We can set some requirements for killing bounties, such as: only on foot and with X-weapons.
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline Burried

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: US_Army_Rangers
  • Ingame: Burried
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #4 on: 21 08, 2021, 02:53:05 pm »
That's a great idea but it would maybe be better if its only limited to Police Chiefs because it doesn't really make sense to have a bounty on a cop. But overall, it's a nice suggestion.

Positive :tick:

Offline GoldNugget

« Reply #5 on: 21 08, 2021, 03:06:12 pm »
We can set some requirements for killing bounties, such as: only on foot and with X-weapons.

Well, update the suggestion and include that players with bounties on top of them must be invulnerable to any damage(self inflicted damage excluded) other than the basic weapons: Handguns, SMGs, assault rifles and sniper rifles. Then I'll change my vote  :ez:

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • "Rules are invalid in our streets!"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th St. Gang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: Vintage
« Reply #6 on: 22 08, 2021, 01:09:26 am »
We were discussing about such a tool addition for PCs and CBs but that idea got buried in the end, finally we got someone to suggest it. We use to put bounties on players' death to riots in order to motivate the cops to chase and fight us, this could be much easier by making something like hitman mark on a specific player like Happy said.
Voting Positive.

Offline Cytrx

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Cytrx
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #7 on: 22 08, 2021, 01:46:32 am »
I remember this Hitman thingy a little bit but all I can remember about it is that I liked it and I thought it increased the amount of competition between the players which increased the fun in the game and adding this will increase the excitement and competition between the players and will make the cops boost their activity since now the cops are just pretty inactive and they rarely crack CEs and ARs so this may increase their activity and their work which would be amazing for both sides because right these days criminals can't have fun without having cops running around after them which is the simple CnR life and I think adding this is slowly bringing back the OG amazing CnR system. Supporting!

Offline GoldNugget

« Reply #8 on: 22 08, 2021, 12:17:16 pm »
Well, update the suggestion and include that players with bounties on top of them must be invulnerable to any damage(self inflicted damage excluded) other than the basic weapons: Handguns, SMGs, assault rifles and sniper rifles. Then I'll change my vote  :ez:
The one who has bounty on his head, can be eliminated only on foot and with basic weapons like pistols,smgs,rifles and snipers.

Changing my vote to positive

Offline Ghost.

• ElGostie
  • L3 Staff
  • Head Criminal Boss.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Ghost
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #9 on: 22 08, 2021, 12:55:42 pm »
Well, this bounty would help us at riots by putting a bounty at a required criminal/cop to hunt, as Apollo mentioned, we can put bounties in order to motivate cops to fight us at riots, Supporting.
DON'T JUDGE ME.

Offline Mr.Pringles

• CIT Radio DJ
  • aka Abo-Warda | Sanchez Master
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Mr.Pringles
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #10 on: 23 08, 2021, 01:15:03 am »
Criminals already have a bounty on their heads when they get wanted. APB is considered as a bounty for your knowledge. Police chiefs putting bounties on criminals won't be enjoyable for criminals since they are already chased when they are wanted. I think it would be an overload for criminals if they have extra bounties on their heads. On the other hand, criminal bosses putting bounties on cops will be interesting since criminals can get wanted in other ways without interfering with cops. This way criminals will have to hunt cops.
Another point, I don't think such an ability, to put bounties on someone, should be given to a human being. It will be a source of trouble for sensitive players since they might accuse the CB/PC of exploiting. I would prefer if such a system was performed by a script that chooses players randomly to avoid further problems.
Overall the idea is great and it will activate the gameplay, Positive.
5thStreetSaints
The_ReNeGaDeS
CITRadio

Offline T0Y-B0Y

• Pervert T0Y
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • The T0Y
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]T0Y-B0Y
  • Squad: Socios
« Reply #11 on: 23 08, 2021, 10:03:02 am »
I think that would be a great idea to help both sides to be active in Riots since Cops are lazy to come to any Criminal activity so they will have something that will motivate them to come so am Positive :tick:

Offline Kenz

• AvidaCompany Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #12 on: 23 08, 2021, 05:15:57 pm »
Just recently the director of FBI gave himself a bounty challenging the criminal side to execute him before he gets inside LSPD, I've been there witnessing how intense both sides protecting their Director meanwhile the criminal side had pursuers who wants to take him down, at this point you can clearly see how each side shows competitiveness and in relation on what happy said if this type of system will be added, both sides will engage more with one another and things like this would be more likely a rp.

Positive

Offline Arnold

• The Secretary
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #13 on: 23 08, 2021, 06:55:34 pm »
I pretty like the suggestion so i'm positive with it!  but a small note that better if we make a limit of each bounty per day, because it can be used everytime and its like "farming money" so for example each police chief / criminal boss can do 2 bounties per day?
Bikers

Offline Violet

• State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
« Reply #14 on: 23 08, 2021, 06:58:44 pm »
Increasing the competition between Criminals/Cops is an amazing idea that is indeed needed for the community nowadays, Also the bounty system you are mentioning is amazing and doesn't want any changes, And increasing the events made by CBs/PCs result in to increase in the number of players which likes the compete in the server. Voting positive.