Author Topic: Adding a new AR or Store Robbery {Yacht}  (Read 4296 times)

Offline Happy

• Bikers President
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: Happy
  • Squad: CCC
Adding a new AR or Store Robbery {Yacht}
« on: 15 09, 2021, 08:11:18 pm »
Well after having a little party at LS beach, I suggested vampires to add a yacht in the main dim for parties there, and then I had a good idea why not having an armed robbery here or a ped where you can rob the yacht? The location is pretty good for a criminal activity, here are a few pictures of the location, it's next to the SWAT base :

Show content
Show content
Show content

I think it is a very good location for a criminal activity, if you have any further questions feel free to ask here.

Little update : the yacht isn't full yet it's not the full model for those people who can't imagine how it can look like it will be like all other ARs with some boxes and objects around where you can hide and take cover PLUS the yacht would have an interior where you can add the PED and take cover.

« Last Edit: 17 09, 2021, 08:29:36 pm by Happy »
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline zurq

• Senior Community Member
  • xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xc
  • Ingame: xc
  • Squad: xc
Re: Adding a new AR or Store Robbery {Yacht}
« Reply #1 on: 15 09, 2021, 09:10:00 pm »
Oh nice, it'll be a very nice Armed Robbery. A great place, why not? Also, it's pretty good how crims and cops will fight in a new place because we actually got bored from the current places. Adding more ARs is a very nice idea. I am supporting your idea!
Left this game already.

Offline zurq

• xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xc
  • Ingame: xc
  • Squad: xc
« Reply #2 on: 15 09, 2021, 10:17:37 pm »
I mean the boat looks nice and shit but the area isn't protected at all literally you said it near swat base and every other law base so it will be a danger zone for criminals!
And the boat is just an exterior there's no interior, I mean you can't enter the inside of the boat to hide or something all you can do is run around or just jump in the sea which is really fucked up. Negative.

I respect your opinion, but imo, your idea have nonsense. Or, it must be replaced. Like far away from SWAT's base or whatever base nearby. So, players won't get annoyed from 'shooting afield of the AR' or shooting farly.
Left this game already.

Offline Happy

• Bikers President
  • L3 Staff
« Reply #3 on: 15 09, 2021, 11:09:32 pm »
I mean the boat looks nice and shit but the area isn't protected at all literally you said it near swat base and every other law base so it will be a danger zone for criminals!
And the boat is just an exterior there's no interior, I mean you can't enter the inside of the boat to hide or something all you can do is run around or just jump in the sea which is really fucked up. Negative.

I respect your opinion, but imo, your idea have nonsense. Or, it must be replaced. Like far away from SWAT's base or whatever base nearby. So, players won't get annoyed from 'shooting afield of the AR' or shooting farly.

I've said it's in the near of swat base not beside the swat base it's a pretty good location and badman the yacht just got added of course if you add an AR there or a ped to rob the yacht there will be added some cover objects LMAO and zurg do you fucking know how many AR's or shops which you can rob are beside a LAW base ? It's far enough from the swat base go visit that place in the main dim before you say something...
« Last Edit: 15 09, 2021, 11:12:00 pm by Happy »
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline Stolenn

• BOCA Founder
  • Donator L3
  • Real criminality.
  • Group: BOCA
  • Ingame: Stolenn
  • Squad: Socios
« Reply #4 on: 15 09, 2021, 11:37:22 pm »
Beach can be used too as Armed Robbery area with some cover objects.From the gym line to the bridge wall on the right for example.

The suggestion is pretty good and different.A new Armed Robbery in a different place like this might be good.

Offline Zenster

• New Community Member
  • ''Sabemos lo que somos, no lo que podemos ser.''
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Zenster
  • Squad: INTERPOL
« Reply #5 on: 16 09, 2021, 04:08:42 am »
I like the idea so i'm voting positive. It is a good idea because we always go to the same Ar's, so add a new one makes a little different the same routine every day. You can add some objects on the beach because I imagine the Cops arriving and the criminals are already shooting at you, it would be difficult without any object to cover you.

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • Feeling good, man!
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
« Reply #6 on: 16 09, 2021, 07:08:25 am »
@Happy that Santa Maria beach is a crowded area. Full of object items (ped, chair, umbrella, trees, beach things, etc) and bases.

Instead, I found something nice place near the Airport and it is good for the police because there is a bridge over there. Check the red zone that I have marked.  :happy:

Code: [Select]
Current co-ordinates X,Y,Z,R,Dim,Int: 1202.9889, -2603.8523, -0.5490, 166, 0, 0
« Last Edit: 16 09, 2021, 07:11:16 am by Coke »
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
Ex. Head State Official | Ex. Civilian Minister | Ex. Mod Developtment Suggestion board | Ex. The Tinker | Ex. CIT DJ | Ex. Group Level Manager | 50+ contributions through suggestions | Ex. Application Handler & Moderator for Guider | Honorable Guider | Ex. Indonesian Moderator | Translation Progress Assistant

Offline Happy

• Bikers President
  • L3 Staff
« Reply #7 on: 16 09, 2021, 10:32:26 am »
@Happy that Santa Maria beach is a crowded area. Full of object items (ped, chair, umbrella, trees, beach things, etc) and bases.

Instead, I found something nice place near the Airport and it is good for the police because there is a bridge over there. Check the red zone that I have marked.  :happy:

Yes, this is also a very good place for that, next to the red bridge to San Fierro.

Offline Nacho69

• Regular Community Member
  • A DeltaTeam Soldier
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Nacho
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #8 on: 16 09, 2021, 01:15:29 pm »
Well, this is a great idea which is gonna be more fun for both sides as well as improving the activity more over. Adding this Yacht as an AR will make the gameplay more fun and we will have some persuits in the sea and that's great. Positive
Jhin Masterpiece Quotes
  • In carnage, I bloom, like a flower in the dawn.
  • Behind every mask... is another mask.
  • I am the singer without a voice. The dancer without legs.
  • Everyone wears a mask. I just chose to create my own.
  • They call me mad. All artists are mad.
  • I cannot be good. I must be perfection.

Offline Happy

• Bikers President
  • L3 Staff
« Reply #9 on: 16 09, 2021, 01:50:27 pm »
yeah, this place is too good but I wanted the yacht on the beach near SWAT because this is so comely as others this is my opinion about that.

Well I like the beach location more too, it fits there very well but like Coke said it won't be good to put a new AR in a crowded area but not sure if the area is that crowded, if so, we still can move it to another location which Coke suggested.

@Vampire or @Danzy should check if it is possible to add it at this location.

Offline Manexi

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR
« Reply #10 on: 16 09, 2021, 01:59:32 pm »
The idea in general isn't bad.
It's just shouldn't be there for some reasons like
 - It's near a cops base.
 - Unprotected area
 - Easy to die, you don't have any way to escape after finishing the robbery

Positive.

Offline Skyscrap

• L3 Staff
  • Ingame: [CIT]Skyscrap
« Reply #11 on: 16 09, 2021, 06:53:09 pm »
Great suggestion, but I see as we all know there is an AR already similar to this one which is "DS". So if this once will be different than DS it's okay with me since it seems like it's not really necessary.

I'm voting Neutral for now.
Skyscrap added as PAM. (20.01.2022 Ptole + Burner + Brian + Danzy)
Added Skyscrap as Junior Criminal boss (06.05.2023 CB Team)
Skyscrap added as Trial Staff. (14.08.2023 Head Staff)
Discord: skyscrap.

Offline iMeMPlayZ

• Put Devil to the side i got Angel on my shoulder
  • Group: 1nt
  • Ingame: iMeMPlayZ.1nt
  • Squad: C҉U҉P҉C҉A҉K҉E҉S
« Reply #12 on: 16 09, 2021, 07:47:52 pm »
I took a look at the yacht and I can tell it's small for an Armed Robbery, keeping in minds that rustlers are being used and criminals being packed on the roof of the yacht, they make an easy target, and the place is open from every side + you can get sniped from SWAT base, I suggest using the beach area infront of the yacht's entrance and place some props to use for cover and stuff

thi spot
Show content

Offline Ahmed?

• Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
« Reply #13 on: 16 09, 2021, 08:00:19 pm »

The idea is good well and it would be better to add this instead of the other beach because it is quite crowded and we can not steal there So I'm positive and I want the idea of Coke.
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline Happy

• Bikers President
  • L3 Staff
« Reply #14 on: 16 09, 2021, 09:26:34 pm »
I took a look at the yacht and I can tell it's small for an Armed Robbery, keeping in minds that rustlers are being used and criminals being packed on the roof of the yacht, they make an easy target, and the place is open from every side + you can get sniped from SWAT base, I suggest using the beach area infront of the yacht's entrance and place some props to use for cover and stuff

thi spot
Show content

Don't worry there will be an interior inside the yacht the model isn't full added yet :fp: like I've said if we add an AR here it will be updated so that you can hide and take cover and such.

Great suggestion, but I see as we all know there is an AR already similar to this one which is "DS". So if this once will be different than DS it's okay with me since it seems like it's not really necessary.

I'm voting Neutral for now.

It's similar because both are ships ? What about the other AR's they all are similar :fp: I'm pretty sure this AR would be something new and interesting not like the other ones.