Author Topic: Farming RP With Your Group Members  (Read 10741 times)

Offline Thug

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
Re: Farming RP With Your Group Members
« Reply #15 on: 27 09, 2021, 01:08:09 pm »
Chill man. We never play in teamwork like cop/crim. You can send a complaint if you notice something like this.
I didn't just play for cop yesterday, I play for him every day. Because I want it and why should I limit myself in something? I play this game for fun and not to put myself in some kind of framework
Actually its a Roleplay Game so we don't change our sides every second to have fun lol if u wanna have fun focus in one side and enjoy it, instead of changing your whole side to have fun lol, we all know how u got these points yesterday its not fun
[its cheat] But I can't report you because I still have no evidence, We just have to change that system we can't let you guys do that every 5 minutes lol I wonder who made that system  ????  , as Chargui said it started With TSF and thx god that they left the Game they just broke it before they leave,

Offline ShadowZ

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: 27 09, 2021, 01:08:25 pm »
If they did that then, Thats punishable and if they got reported they will be jailed, The suggestion is useless actually since you will make the lawside die even more, If you got a screenshot or a video then send it here, The screenshot u putted above does not prove anything since you didnt see who did they damage/kill to judge.

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #17 on: 27 09, 2021, 01:13:26 pm »
If they did that then, Thats punishable and if they got reported they will be jailed, The suggestion is useless actually since you will make the lawside die even more, If you got a screenshot or a video then send it here, The screenshot u putted above does not prove anything since you didnt see who did they damage/kill to judge.
The ss explained itself, also as I said before if u need to help lawside create account and play in anyside you want but instead of farming, at least disable the RP on your group mates if u guys want to help the law side

Offline ShadowZ

• New Community Member
« Reply #18 on: 27 09, 2021, 01:26:00 pm »
The ss explained itself, also as I said before if u need to help lawside create account and play in anyside you want but instead of farming, at least disable the RP on your group mates if u guys want to help the law side
You still saying "farming RP" while even you got no proof on they doing it, Get a single vid/photo and I might change my vote.
Stop trying to ruin the CnR.

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #19 on: 27 09, 2021, 01:27:39 pm »
You still saying "farming RP" while even you got no proof on they doing it, Get a single vid/photo and I might change my vote.
Stop trying to ruin the CnR.
U still can't get what imma trying to say, all I want now is to stop that farm iam not talking about 1337 iam talking about everyone we have to disable that, to avoid any cheats

Offline ShadowZ

• New Community Member
« Reply #20 on: 27 09, 2021, 01:33:32 pm »
Once again, Doing that wont stop the "cheat" you say, I can easily create any fake account and make them kill me to get RP, instead of doing that in a official group. Yet thats punishable so easily gather some proof if you saw someone doing that and report him, Simple as that.
Show content
Im done with posting here, already stated my opinion, Please respect it and stop replying over with the same words.

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #21 on: 27 09, 2021, 01:37:35 pm »
Seems that they send someone to help them, anyway
sir shadow is talking about a fake account and farmin, u can do what you want but we have to disable that system of RP at least let them create another accounts better than using the same one and farming, I won't stop saying that word bec everyone knows that is called farming, You Just wanna help them and playing on the evidence or the proofs,
« Last Edit: 27 09, 2021, 02:05:45 pm by HesHaM »

Offline Zexeeo

• HazardClique's Founder.
  • New Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: HazardClique
  • Ingame: Zexeeo
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #22 on: 27 09, 2021, 01:54:59 pm »
Simply you will kill law side more so if it's really annoying you, you have 3 options 1st option is to report these x people who teaming with each others, 2nd option:- switch your group side aswell instead of ruining the whole side and forcing them to play in the way u want  :kek5: , 3rd and last options stop making drama and try harder for better position instead of crying on this board thanks. Negative

Offline Violet

• State Official
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
« Reply #23 on: 27 09, 2021, 02:06:10 pm »
The man started his words with "I am not here to fight" and you all joining the topic just to talk shit about "We are not cops!!" and "stop lying" and "we are free"... Get a solution better than coming here throwing any shitty words defending your group mates while he doesn't even report you, He is only explaining by mentioning some cases that happened already.

If you are a nice guy and caring a lot about the law side dying, Just open your second account and improve the stats a bit and I am sure that 100% of the official law groups are accepting second accounts right now. Grow up

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #24 on: 27 09, 2021, 02:21:23 pm »
Players don't join law side because law groups don't allow their members to play as criminal.

Players rather join a criminal group because they allow their members to play as whatever they want.

law side is dead because criminal groups allow their members to play as cop too. Period.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Zexeeo

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
« Reply #25 on: 27 09, 2021, 02:26:58 pm »
Players don't join law side because law groups don't allow their members to play as criminal.

Players rather join a criminal group because they allow their members to play as whatever they want.

law side is dead because criminal groups allow their members to play as cop too. Period.
I'm so sorry for PCs but as criminal, we don't join law groups/side due to the boring pcs leading they spam people to patrol around instead of entering CEs + camping outside which isn't fun for any player thats why your side is dead

I can send proofs if needed.

Offline elektro

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
« Reply #26 on: 27 09, 2021, 02:53:47 pm »
Just log in to the server now and open tab. only 8 cops online and onefrom SAPD  :-\

Show content

and you're offering me to play only for criminal? What should I do? stand AFK? or just log out of the server and wait for the cops to come in
« Last Edit: 27 09, 2021, 02:57:31 pm by elektro »
Founder of 1337.

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #27 on: 27 09, 2021, 02:57:11 pm »
Just log in to the server now and open tab. only 8 cops online and onefrom SAPD  :-\

Show content

Actually Most of them was playing in night and wait till they all log in again yesterday FBI was so active and there was 40 cop + in Duty, actually yesterday I was dying by 5 cops every time I get wanted so as I see that the law side is going well without you guys,

Offline Zexeeo

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
« Reply #28 on: 27 09, 2021, 03:01:13 pm »

Actually Most of them was playing in night and wait till they all log in again yesterday FBI was so active and there was 40 cop + in Duty, actually yesterday I was dying by 5 cops every time I get wanted so as I see that the law side is going well without you guys,
that means CIT will be playable at night only? So we don't have to waste our time to login in daytime? What if we don't have enough time to play at night? Do we have to leave the game cause u can't work harder for crim position?

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #29 on: 27 09, 2021, 03:04:22 pm »
that means CIT will be playable at night only? So we don't have to waste our time to login in daytime? What if we don't have enough time to play at night? Do we have to leave the game cause u can't work harder for crim position?
i Will answer in reply to avoid talking to u
« Last Edit: 27 09, 2021, 03:09:00 pm by HesHaM »