Author Topic: Farming RP With Your Group Members  (Read 10749 times)

Offline Thug

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
Re: Farming RP With Your Group Members
« Reply #90 on: 29 09, 2021, 11:35:36 pm »
It's just that the person who created this topic didn't think much through. and when I asked a question about the skin we paid our money for. he replied that it was "your problem."

if you're suggesting something, you should think about everything the players might encounter.

(LS) [PiRu$]Thug: Its ur fault elektro none forced u to buy them
if its your problem about ur irl money,  Fearless Just said that he's gonna pay for it to be agreed, also yea I said that its ur fault since u followed TSF System they just fucked the system and went inactive, you should blame them not me,
« Last Edit: 30 09, 2021, 01:15:32 am by HesHaM »

Offline ShadowZ

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #91 on: 30 09, 2021, 12:11:26 am »
Happy to see how your butt hurt you to add this shit :kek5:
Even the man wants to pay for u guys :kek4: :kek2: :kek5: :kek3:
wasn't the first reason of preventing this "Ab00sE" is farming RP ? xD Once hostty said that it effect the "pUrE gRoUpS" you jumped on the word ye? Cringe. :cringe:

Offline Zexeeo

• HazardClique's Founder.
  • New Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: HazardClique
  • Ingame: Zexeeo
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #92 on: 30 09, 2021, 09:53:50 am »
if its your problem about ur irl money,  Fearless Just said that he's gonna pay for it to be agreed, also yea I said that its ur fault since u followed TSF System they just fucked the system and went inactive, you should blame them not me,
so you paying him to fake his vote or something? Is that even allowed? Lol what type of shit is this???? Are you kidding us dude? Tsf didn't fk anything they just gave their members the freedom cause it's a game and everyone just wanna enjoy his free time, hybrid groups respect their members time, its not our mistake that you don't give a shit about your members time.

Offline Louai

• Regular Community Member
  • Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #93 on: 30 09, 2021, 04:25:45 pm »
so you paying him to fake his vote or something? Is that even allowed? Lol what type of shit is this???? Are you kidding us dude? Tsf didn't fk anything they just gave their members the freedom cause it's a game and everyone just wanna enjoy his free time, hybrid groups respect their members time, its not our mistake that you don't give a shit about your members time.
first of all , brother if you want an actual "radical" change to the server you should start talking seriously than being toxic and pulling out logs and vids .
second of all , you are repeating your self just cause you know most groups will die especially your group if this gets added , cause you accept members that play cops most of the time to make the group active than being an actual L6+ criminal group .

So here is my idea , if groups doesn't want to change their style , then create a side called " Hybrid/Random side " to be added with the group's system so people knows that this groups allows their members to play in any side . what do you think of that ?
« Last Edit: 30 09, 2021, 04:27:53 pm by Louai »

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline Kamz

• Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: 1337#Kamz
« Reply #94 on: 01 10, 2021, 06:35:59 pm »
second of all , you are repeating your self just cause you know most groups will die especially your group if this gets added , cause you accept members that play cops most of the time to make the group active than being an actual L6+ criminal group .

So by your logic, you wanna make some groups go extinct in exchange for that small posibility that somehow miraculously people gonna play as cops? Holy, that's some interesting backwards logic forged by the greatest minds in CIT. Yeah sounds great let's lose some more players in exchange for 4 more active cops, ridiculous this won't work.

So here is my idea , if groups doesn't want to change their style , then create a side called " Hybrid/Random side " to be added with the group's system so people knows that this groups allows their members to play in any side . what do you think of that ?

This literally doesn't change anything. I mean there's not even a point to change anything but this is like a useless solution to a problem that doesn't even exist.

When will people understand that making a rule that you can only choose one side, will basically fuck things up. I enjoy playing cop once in a full moon, so I'm supposed to join a cop group for 1 day and leave again right? Like this doesn't make any sense, people who just enjoy playing cop from time to time won't commit to the law side. We have this discussion like once every year and it's always the same shit. Go find some other Scapegoat to why people don't play cop as much, because maybe it isn't fun enough to be commited to it full time.
And here, poor fool, I stand once more, no wiser than I was before. ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #95 on: 02 10, 2021, 02:28:31 pm »
- Cops and criminals won't get rewards / stats for kills against their own group members. (Arran + HesHaM)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.