Author Topic: Farming RP With Your Group Members  (Read 10734 times)

Offline Thug

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
Farming RP With Your Group Members
« on: 27 09, 2021, 12:32:27 am »
First of all I apologize about my english skills its not that good enough to start a discussion like that but I swear its annoying all of CIT Players who's Playing in Pure Criminal Gang
So Now iam here to talk about some groups who changed their side Like 1337 and FFH and GG also TR, and now they are playing as Cop and Criminal at the same time, I was wondering how they get that amount of Reptuation Points ? how, when I see them I see only 2 or 3 criminals playing in AR's and the others is Cops so how they get these points ? for example yesterday 9/26/2021 there was 6 criminals From Pirus playing in at 11 PM as Criminals and going to stores and robbing alot of AR's and Stores and we was about to be The Top Criminal Gang ! but in the last 2 minutes most of 1337 changed their side to cop and moved to AR's 2  or 3 criminals and 2 cops imagine that they was farming in AR's and got 6k RP in one Minute imagine 6k in One Minute ? I was wondering how they did that since I saw that picture > 1337

So Imagine you are working from 12 AM To 12 PM and trying your best to Get Reptuation Points and these ppl are farming and getting 6k Points in 1 minute imagine that I swear I was shocked for a minute about that ? how 6k points in 1 minute ? how then I got what they are doing when I saw that picture

All I want now is to disable being able to get Points if u killed your group mate in AR's and CE's so we can avoid these cheats, they are getting Top Criminal Group Everyday because of that, For Example Pirus is Working All The Day in criminal Side we are not playing as cops, and most of 1337 are playing as cops everyday and going to wars as gangsters etc, and they are farming in Night to get the 1st so easy its just unfair, for god sake Change that system, iam sorry if I insulted anyone Like TR and FFH Also 1337 but that's unfair as u see so we have to disable that system, iam not here to fight you guys I just can't let the system going like that, as I said before its called cheat,
Thanks Everyone !
« Last Edit: 27 09, 2021, 03:16:26 am by HesHaM »

Offline Boles

• Original PiRu$ Founder
  • New Community Member
  • Censored..
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: PiRu$
  • Ingame: UncleBoles
  • Squad: PBB
Re: Farming RP on Your Group Mates
« Reply #1 on: 27 09, 2021, 12:43:11 am »
Yeah, I see my members work hours for a good crim score and it gets beaten by cheaters in 7mn.
This is tottaly unfair.
Criminal or cop points should not be given on own group members.
"Blast me but they didn't finish, didn't diminish my powers so now I'm back to be a muthafuckin'
 menace, they cowards thats why they tried to set me up, had bitch ass niggas on my team so indeed
 they wet me up, BUT I'M BACK REINCARNATED."

Tupac..

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #2 on: 27 09, 2021, 12:44:02 am »
There should be a rule to stop these groups from going to other sides. All the cops can confirm my words that most of the time the top1 law group (that scores the most arrest points) are usually from these groups you've mentioned. This has gone too far and we should do something about it.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 27 09, 2021, 12:46:56 am »
There should be a rule to stop these groups from going to other sides. All the cops can confirm my words that most of the time the top1 law group (that scores the most arrest points) are usually from these groups you've mentioned. This has gone too far and we should do something about it.
That's what iam trying to say yea, they are actually just farming in both side's that's so easy for them to get Top Law Group and Top Crime Group imagine 6k Points in 1 minute

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 27 09, 2021, 12:48:51 am »
There's Alot of Pure Criminal Groups Like > BOCA - Pirus - Los_Santos_Kings, and 18thStreetGang these groups are pure criminals and none can play as cop on it so imagine they are working the whole day in criminal side and some boyz getting these points per minute
Killing a Cop in Armed Robbiery Gives u 700 Wanted Points Plus 100 Wanted Points so its 800 per kill if they kept farming, they can get  more than 100k so easy
« Last Edit: 27 09, 2021, 12:52:57 am by HesHaM »

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
« Reply #5 on: 27 09, 2021, 01:53:03 am »
They are ruining the fun for everyone, I hope admins and GLM restrict these groups from going to other sides

Offline Violet

• State Official
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
« Reply #6 on: 27 09, 2021, 01:53:14 am »
I am agreeing with every word you are stated, The whole situation started when we allowed the official criminal groups to go to the other side. Adding restrictions regarding changing your side while you are in a criminal group would be better than waiting for them to exploit the system by giving each other free points. Voting positive.

Offline Mr.chargui{69}

• Junior Community Member
  • “Our future is our confidence and self-esteem.”
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: Mr.Chargui{69}
  • Squad: The_Paradise
« Reply #7 on: 27 09, 2021, 02:08:06 am »
I'am gonna make it easy and simple as much as I can,the basic standers of this sever is about the role play of each group and each one related to a specific community,we have 3 community the law side the criminal/ganster side and the civilians side.
so logicly it's unacceptable to take a officer job while your a member of an criminal/gangster group that's an unfair advantage for few groups it started with TSF and now most of LS and LV groups using the same style

Offline Harshil

• Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Harshil
  • Squad: DriftWorks
Re: Farming RP With Your Group Members
« Reply #8 on: 27 09, 2021, 07:37:07 am »
but in the last 2 minutes most of 1337 changed their side to cop and moved to AR's 2  or 3 criminals and 2 cops imagine that they was farming in AR's and got 6k RP in one Minute imagine 6k in One Minute ? I was wondering how they did that since I saw that picture > 1337
So what you are telling is teaming and doing that is punishable, if you can prove that 1337 members are teaming feel free to report them, we never team with group members, our members are not 24/7 cops, they go cop when the cop side is lacking in numbers and they dont respond to ARs or CEs, attending them without cops is no fun, so we are actually contributing in keeping the server running.
This is actually helping law side, because there is already one suggestion telling law side is dying.
Facts, I spoke to GLM. It's completely fine for cops to play as criminals according to the rules. It's the group leaders who restrict their members.  I agree that cops should have more freedom and the group leaders should allow their members. It's ridiculous that group leaders are revoking the freedom of their members from enjoying the game. Nobody forces anybody to stay in a group but if you are talking about how to boost cop side esp cop groups then this is actually a good thing to start with.
as ridiculous as I may sound like there should be a rule to prevent the group leaders from restricting their members to play as criminals or whatever they want.
« Last Edit: 27 09, 2021, 08:49:39 am by Harshil »

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 27 09, 2021, 11:39:35 am »
So what you are telling is teaming and doing that is punishable, if you can prove that 1337 members are teaming feel free to report them, we never team with group members, our members are not 24/7 cops, they go cop when the cop side is lacking in numbers and they dont respond to ARs or CEs, attending them without cops is no fun, so we are actually contributing in keeping the server running.This is actually helping law side, because there is already one suggestion telling law side is dying.
As I said before iam not here to fight iam not gonna report you bec I don't have evidence but what happened yesterday in that ss explained everything 1337
Imagine getting 6k points in one minute at 11.58
Also u are talking about helping law side, if u wanna help law side then create another account and play as cop whenever you want but stop doing that shit and giving your team mates kills its simple,

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
« Reply #10 on: 27 09, 2021, 12:18:44 pm »
There're actually 2 points of view.
1st = Restrict groups to their own sides > Benefit : These groups wont abuse things such as this one
2nd = Not allowing groups from having a rule to restrict their members from going to other sides > Benefit : This will give freedom to ALL CIT players, some groups actually imprisoned their members to only 1 side FOR YEARS. (However, it's up to the player to leave the group, so still there's a debate)

I agree with both point of views, One of this is better be added.

Offline elektro

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #11 on: 27 09, 2021, 12:31:35 pm »
Everything you say is a complete lie lol. did you say that on 26.09.2021 our group members took copjob? give me SS /stats > 1337. You would have seen that we only had 1 cop this is Mako. we got 6k rep when we won CE. If you have no proof, you do not need to lie here. Thx.

as for this suggest, my vote is NEGATIVE. recently, the server has lost a lot of players. and the law side is literally dying, we see 12-20 cops online. I don't want to just stand for 4 minutes of AFK on ARs and wait until I win it. so I just change the side to law and enjoy the pvp. If you do not want to see us in the quality of cops, then you will think about how to increase the activity of the cops.  :cros:
Founder of 1337.

Offline Harshil

• Ingame: Harshil
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #12 on: 27 09, 2021, 12:32:33 pm »
There're actually 2 points of view.
1st = Restrict groups to their own sides > Benefit : These groups wont abuse things such as this one

Its already punishable.

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #13 on: 27 09, 2021, 12:41:20 pm »
Everything you say is a complete lie lol. did you say that on 26.09.2021 our group members took copjob? give me SS /stats > 1337. You would have seen that we only had 1 cop this is Mako. we got 6k rep when we won CE. If you have no proof, you do not need to lie here. Thx.

as for this suggest, my vote is NEGATIVE. recently, the server has lost a lot of players. and the law side is literally dying, we see 12-20 cops online. I don't want to just stand for 4 minutes of AFK on ARs and wait until I win it. so I just change the side to law and enjoy the pvp. If you do not want to see us in the quality of cops, then you will think about how to increase the activity of the cops.  :cros:
Elektro Stop that shit u was playing as cop yesterday for like 3 hours + I don't need to take ss of that lol I don't even care about u or your group I just need to play in freedom, I don't need to play with cheaters  ,
For God Sake Update That System,
They Are Still Talking About The Law Side and saying that the law side is dying, do u think if u cheated and played on both sides u guys just farming its not called help lol

Offline elektro

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #14 on: 27 09, 2021, 12:57:41 pm »
Elektro Stop that shit u was playing as cop yesterday for like 3 hours + I don't need to take ss of that lol I don't even care about u or your group I just need to play in freedom, I don't need to play with cheaters  ,
For God Sake Update That System,
They Are Still Talking About The Law Side and saying that the law side is dying, do u think if u cheated and played on both sides u guys just farming its not called help lol

Chill man. We never play in teamwork like cop/crim. You can send a complaint if you notice something like this.
I didn't just play for cop yesterday, I play for him every day. Because I want it and why should I limit myself in something? I play this game for fun and not to put myself in some kind of framework
« Last Edit: 27 09, 2021, 12:59:48 pm by elektro »
Founder of 1337.