Author Topic: [A] CITNews | M4A1ASAD  (Read 966 times)

Offline M4A1ASAD

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Michael Jackson King of Pop
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: M4A1ASAD
[A] CITNews | M4A1ASAD
« on: 13 01, 2020, 03:34:45 pm »

In-game name: M4A1ASAD
Account name: M4A1ASAD
Serial: 4D26BD6C0DBC444484EA1C33871ECFE4
Discord account name (Name#ID): M4A1ASAD#9449
Country of residence: Argentina (AR)

Screen-shot of your playtime (/stats): https://drive.google.com/open?id=13I0m4Rk74GOmM57CGBjelfzTg8L0_I7g
Screen-shot of your punishment logs (/punishlog):https://drive.google.com/open?id=1F5JXE3niIN01bW2TxeJFhOuWWAp8fAAE

Why do you want to join the CIT News team and What do you think about CIT News?(At least 100 words):
I would like to enter for the simple fact that I like to design. Earlier in 2016/17 I had designed the board of my group of that time, I also dedicated myself to making carshaders not only of cit, but of other vehicles of the game putting the skin of my favorite team. I also made designs for other games and mods, which I keep doing. I am currently making Euro truck designs. I always try to keep editing so as not to lose the handling of these tools. By belonging to the team I could help with this section that was not there and try to improve my design of this page.Although my preference would be to continue using PH, since in my opinion Canva is very limited.
Then with the issue of publications, I can't promise something that I don't know if I can fulfill. But I would like to deliver non-continuous publications, that is, in one publication a game, in the following the answer, in the subsequent other game, and so on. (Not so often)

(Anyway I would try to prepare at least 2 publications in case something happened and I could not comply)

After CIT NEWS I think it is a good idea to keep the forum active, to give space to report events or their groups to other players, and to inform those who do not know who is part of the CIT team.

On the other hand I like to make people think, that's why games, there is nothing more fun for people to think about something you say.

Do you have an Android or iOS phone?: Yes
Which page do you want to be a part of for publication?: Games (Competitions)
Have you made any poster related designs or any submission on Business Board?: I had about 3 years ago, but the account and messages / post were deleted. I don't know why. But some old works are still in my blog.

Prepare an example page with Canva and give a link here:
None is made in Canva, all in photoshop.

I will not try to slide in any false news: Yes
I will be inactive without inactivity report: No
I will not follow the leaders and my decisions will be final irrespective of what the leaders asked for: No
I will leak finished images or WIP pages even before its publication: No
« Last Edit: 13 01, 2020, 04:52:24 pm by Anuran »

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • CzN Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: [Application] CITNews | M4A1ASAD
« Reply #1 on: 13 01, 2020, 04:52:14 pm »

Dear @M4A1ASAD

We are glad to inform you that your application to be a part of the CIT News team has been accepted

Welcome to the team
° Request your addition in the Roster
° PM a leader on discord so that we can give u access to the private channels
° Read Publisher's Guidebook to know how we will make each page for CIT Magazine
Regards
CITNews Team ©
FUCKIN INCONSISTENT