Author Topic: network trouble issue  (Read 1520 times)

mjdi

network trouble issue
« on: 01 06, 2020, 02:23:31 am »
okay so recently i'm getting alot of network trouble:controls disabled,my ping goes from 84 73 to 150 ,my packetloss is 0.22 fix,this things happens to me everytime almost every 15seconds
and another one where I get ping spike ,and this time my ping goes from 84 73 to 580/700,sometimes when I logg in it can reach 4k 5k,i dont think really its my connection,
i asked brian hours ago he said I think its an mta vs gta sa issue
please give me any solution for this,this is just ruining my gameplay
thanks in advance

Offline DarkSide

• Donator L3
  • the silence of your breath
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Darkside
  • Squad: Prodigy
Re: network trouble issue
« Reply #1 on: 02 06, 2020, 05:27:23 am »
Hey Bro I had the same problem I just restarted my router and the problem solved maybe you can do the same?
Don't Give Up Until You Achieve Your Goals

Offline EfeC

• The Gambler
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: EfeC
  • Squad: The Society
« Reply #2 on: 02 06, 2020, 06:14:39 am »
i dont think really its my connection

It looks like your network connection is not stable since it jumps from 70-80 to over 500 just for seconds. Even if it is really fast but you are away from wireless router its stability may be weakened but if you are using a LAN cable and you are really sure about your connection, lastly you can try re-installing your MTA:SA by deleting all files inside the folder first.

Also you can check this guide for ping issues: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=158399.0

Offline DarkSide

• Donator L3
  • the silence of your breath
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Darkside
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #3 on: 02 06, 2020, 06:16:14 am »
There is someone with the same problem called Seemi he couldn't fix it yet he got it like already for mouths
Don't Give Up Until You Achieve Your Goals

Offline Thunder

• Senior Community Member
  • لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
« Reply #4 on: 02 06, 2020, 04:15:27 pm »
@dup May this help you, just try it and I think this will fix your problem as it happened with me many times.

The link in the photo: https://i.imgur.com/E4YgTiV.png
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline Hobart.

• Regular Community Member
  • ~(2014 - 2020)~
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: PiRu$
  • Ingame: Hobart.
« Reply #5 on: 02 06, 2020, 05:28:34 pm »
Try to connect your PC with ethernet cable as mentionned before, it helps, more than that try to replace the cables that are wired with your modem, a simple cable can cause such problems
You can also reset your modem, there is a small hole in your modem, use a pin and press it for 15 secs and it will be restarted. If not fixed you can try changing your IP adress throught PC settings, edit it from manually to editable and change last number of adress or last two ones. More than that you can contact your internet provider if not fixed and they will do their job checking the inernet/phone cables that are lined with your house from the street if there is a problem they will solve it(althrought if it wont be fixed they will tell you to check your house cables, phone ones that are installed in your house, rooms, etc. I got a solution for that if it's not fixed) try these steps before.
Formely known as Aymen.