Author Topic: Download error: Error downloading requested files. Timeout was reached  (Read 2832 times)

Offline Qioxyn

YearsYearsYears
hello , im in a restricted country and this server is banned on my country so I contacted pinovali the VPN guy and he gave me a vpn which is suitable for this server , so every thing was ok and after 40 minutes a file started to get downloaded and it was stuck at 0kb
and I got disconnected after 1 min , and when I wanted to join again I had the same problem the download bar was stucking at 0kb
and here is the error and pics

https://imgur.com/ENiSPkO

https://imgur.com/Wm1EZuq

Offline Harb

• Eagle Eye
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
It means either

1) The resource CITplayersMisc has been modified and not restarted

or

2) The client is having problems downloading 'CITplayersmisc"

If the problem is only occurring with one player, ask them to manually delete the client cache of cars.luac by deleting:

Go to your C:/ Program Files (x86) \ MTA San Andreas 1.5 \ mods \ deathmatch \ Resources \ CITplayersMisc

- Select the folder, delete it and then restart your PC, router and obviously MTA

'Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast. - William Shakespeare.

Offline Qioxyn

YearsYearsYears
I deleted that folder and still having the problem

can you please upload that folder somwhere and give me the link to download it ?

Offline Harb

• Eagle Eye
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
You'll have to completely restart your router after doing the following steps. Checked multiple other topics that shared the same issue, Pilovali mentioned that it's a connection issue in most of them and got fixed by restarting your router. If you still need the file, you'll have to add me on discord "Harb#2841" 
Show content
It means either

1) The resource CITplayersMisc has been modified and not restarted

or

2) The client is having problems downloading 'CITplayersmisc"

If the problem is only occurring with one player, ask them to manually delete the client cache of cars.luac by deleting:

Go to your C:/ Program Files (x86) \ MTA San Andreas 1.5 \ mods \ deathmatch \ Resources \ CITplayersMisc

- Select the folder, delete it and then restart your PC, router and obviously MTA

'Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast. - William Shakespeare.

Offline Pancake

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Pancake/WeGz
that problem are happening to me from time to time but I'm always solving it but restarting my router
#Nathan

Offline SalaR

• The Institute Founder
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Last Active:05 07, 2020, 06:24:09 pm