Author Topic: If a criminal loses his AR progress and doesn't die, he can't rob again [READ]  (Read 3194 times)

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: 1337
  • Squad: Vainglory
The characters aren't enough to fully explain this suggestion in the title, but made it as short as possible.

Suggestion explained in one paragraph: If a criminal loses his AR progres during an AR as he gets out of the robbery area, he won't be able to rob the Armed Robbery again, however if the criminal dies, the normal routine will apply on him, which is wait for 120 seconds since last robbery to rob again.

Additional details that are necessary for the suggestion: It is explained very well. Though, there will be a limit, that if the player gets out the robbery area, he will have chance to rob only once again for the area. This is because sometimes, there can be incidents, where a criminal accidentally leaves the area, so he will have a chance to rob again, but this is only once because the player will be aware that he shouldn't leave the area again. Though, repeating again, if the player dies or gets killed by a cop, he can rob again after 120 seconds of last robbery, means the same routine will be applied to him.

This suggestion is worth the time developing because: Now you must be wondering what is the whole point of this suggestion? Well, this should be implemented to avoid farming of Wanted level, APB and also to increase the fairness, where some players are working hard and fair to get APB, while others are just farming WL for it. A few of criminals are using this way, where they get out of the area and wait for 120 seconds and rob again, to get APB. There are several reasons for it, and one of them is to improve their criminal stats and reputation. You might also think that if this gets implemented, there are still other ways for criminals to farm wanted level, but at least this suggestion will remove a way. A small step can lead to success.
« Last Edit: 02 12, 2018, 08:47:42 am by TheHacker »
im going to get TheGaymer kicked too
sooo dont worry

Offline Gamer-4ever

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FFH
  • Ingame: Gamer
  • Squad: VIP
Suggestion explained in one paragraph: If a criminal loses his Wanted Level during an AR as he gets out of the robbery area, he won't be able to rob the Armed Robbery again, however if the criminal dies, the normal routine will apply on him, which is wait for 120 seconds since last robbery to rob again.

How does a criminal lose his wanted level when he leaves the ar?   ???

Additional details that are necessary for the suggestion: It is explained very well. Though, there will be a limit, that if the player gets out the robbery area, he will have chance to rob only once again for the area.

This suggestion is worth the time developing because:Well, this should be implemented to avoid farming of Wanted level, APB and also to increase the fairness, where some players are working hard and fair to get APB, while others are just farming WL for it.

So a person can rob once again if he leaves the AR? That will increase farming of WL to another level.

It is explained very well.

I dont think u explained very well because I am really confused what this suggestion aims to achieve.
If you can't laugh at yourself;let me laugh at you  >:D

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
How does a criminal lose his wanted level when he leaves the ar?   ???

So a person can rob once again if he leaves the AR? That will increase farming of WL to another level.

I dont think u explained very well because I am really confused what this suggestion aims to achieve.
Oh well, what I tried explaining is when a person robs a AR and then leaves the area although the robbery isn't complete, he will still have Wanted Level and he can rob again after 120 seconds since last robbery, which will 'farming WL'. So the point here is when a person gets out of the AR area and loses his robbery although it is not complete yet, he will be able to rob again but only ONCE, so if he loses the robbery again by going out of the area, he can't rob again, to prevent WL farming. But, if the player dies or gets killed by a cop while his robbery is under progress, this won't be applied on him.

Yes, but only ONCE, after 120 seconds since last robbery. If he fails again, he can't rob again because it clearly shows that he wants to farm WL. I suggested to add this because most of the times when a criminal loses his robbery progress when he gets out of the area, it is by accident when it happens for the second time, it is clear that he wants to farm. Currently, each time when a criminal loses his AR progress, he can rob again after 120 seconds of last robbery, which makes him to farm WL even more. By this suggestion, it reduces the chances. Unless most of criminals agree that there shouldn't be this limit where a criminal can only rob only ONCE again if he loses his AR progress and not again in the same AR, I will freely remove it from the suggestions and developers can also not add this limit.
sooo dont worry

Offline Brand

• Honorable
  • Group: Bikers MC
This would make ARs even worse:

If you died to a cop while robbing, you'd have to wait for 60 seconds in order to rob again. Basically, you come back without being packed with Wanted Level, so there's no farming.

If you left an AR zone, you'd have to wait for 120 seconds which was added to prevent Wanted Level farming. So I doubt a criminal keeps leaving the zone since the duration of an AR is 4 mins.

Either way, there's no farming. Fair enough.

Thank you, Java.

Offline zen

• New Community Member
  • Recently got a lot of fans
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: A0R
  • Squad: U N 1 C 0 R N 5
Downvoting because a criminal lose his AR progress it would be hard to rob again . :cros:

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
This would make ARs even worse:

If you died to a cop while robbing, you'd have to wait for 60 seconds in order to rob again. Basically, you come back without being packed with Wanted Level, so there's no farming.

If you left an AR zone, you'd have to wait for 120 seconds which was added to prevent Wanted Level farming. So I doubt a criminal keeps leaving the zone since the duration of an AR is 4 mins.

Either way, there's no farming. Fair enough.
There is farming, criminals leave when 120 seconds are complete so they can rob again. Also, it is not really 4 minutes, because I saw criminals robbing one AR like around 3 or 4 times. Now don't object because although I don't come online, I know, and I can even name such a criminal, and don't tell me you never saw it.

When I have 800-980 wanted and if I see many cops come ,I will run away from them Or if I see cop behind wall and with low hp so should I lose my Wl for that?
I'm not supporting anyway.
Lol, what a stupid reason so that you can keep on farming WL :fp: Will you seriously stay there and not run away? Obviously you'll run away, but then don't tell me you will come back to the same Armed Robbery where there are a lot of cops, you don't want to get killed right? And yes, this is also another reason why I said we should add the limit, where you can rob again ONCE because accidents and helplessness happens. I expected this, a person who would want to farm WL by this way will surely post here so that he can defend and avoid this from happening. :fp:

Downvoting because a criminal lose his AR progress it would be hard to rob again . :cros:
  「(゚ペ) 「(゚ペ) Rob again, OPEN your eyes, I have suggested to add the limit there for a reason. If he loses it accidentally, he can rob again. If he loses it again, obviously it is clear that he is trying to farm WL. A second example we have here, no wonder CIT never gets better, and people like you come and complain again :fp:
sooo dont worry

Offline Nidus

• Regular Community Member
  • I reject rejection
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
What if a criminal left the Armed Robbery Area to kill a cop yet loses progress? I'm Negative for sure about this suggestion cause this will indeed decrease activity in armed robberies , you are just ruining the fun for both sides, if a criminal robs = more money for the cop and also a progress added to become an APB (That what most of criminals aim for nowadays) What about criminals who rapidly finished the ar by killing 4 cops in a row and then died after wards? I just don't find any useful things in this suggestion, you are complaining about 120 of wanted level each AR, gg.
What is perfect? Not me.

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
What if a criminal left the Armed Robbery Area to kill a cop yet loses progress? I'm Negative for sure about this suggestion cause this will indeed decrease activity in armed robberies , you are just ruining the fun for both sides, if a criminal robs = more money for the cop and also a progress added to become an APB (That what most of criminals aim for nowadays) What about criminals who rapidly finished the ar by killing 4 cops in a row and then died after wards? I just don't find any useful things in this suggestion, you are complaining about 120 of wanted level each AR, gg.
Why would someone be so stupid to chase a cop miles away while he can complete his Armed Robbery and get better rewards? People will keep posting stupid reasons to farm WL. Never mind, go on.
sooo dont worry

Offline Nidus

• Regular Community Member
  • I reject rejection
Why would someone be so stupid to chase a cop miles away while he can complete his Armed Robbery and get better rewards? People will keep posting stupid reasons to farm WL. Never mind, go on.
Well, most of criminals do in case the cop is low hp.
What is perfect? Not me.

Offline Brand

• Honorable
  • Group: Bikers MC
Quote from:  TheHacker
There is farming, criminals leave when 120 seconds are complete so they can rob again
This is incorrect mate, this duration only gets counted from 0 if you left an AR zone. (120 secs don't ever get touched if you're already robbing the AR)
« Last Edit: 02 12, 2018, 09:49:36 pm by Brand »
Thank you, Java.

Offline RaMoS

• Hazardian Co-Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • Group: HazardClique
I think Brand explained everything above and that if you exit the AR area you will wait 120 seconds to do the rob again and this shows that you can not do this only twice and at one time take about 60 wp and this is not a large number and no It can help you a lot on what you are doing to farm wl, Negative.

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
@Nidus, you are so right about this. I always see like... 3 Criminals at least leave AR to kill me, maybe they finished early or they don't care about progress. We (Cops) are taking cover and we prepare for our shot but when a criminal go outside and kill us he ruins our organisation. By the way, this suggestion is going to give advantages to criminals and disadvantages to cops which I am not supporting anyway.

Offline Relerx

• Community Developer
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: CON-Relerx|48
- You will now not be able to rob 120 seconds after fleeing a robbery, since it did not work properly previously. (Relerx + TheHacker)