Author Topic: Allowing police to join the street races  (Read 948 times)

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Master
  • Squad: CSA
Allowing police to join the street races
« on: 13 04, 2015, 05:33:19 am »
What is the suggestion going about?: Street Races
Description: Allow police to participate in the Street Races
What would this suggestion improve: Less police would go criminal what forces criminals to complain on them because they kinda 'spy' on them, including that we wont miss any races due to forgetting that police can't race, or maybe just a newbie doesn't knows that cops can't race? Yet, it was disabled due to high speed police cars abuse, now we got x2 speedy cars than those, so yeah.
Why does this needs to be added?: Because criminals complain on spy cops, police also wants to go for a criminal/APB chase in the middle of the road, yet, they can't /gocop near a wanted crim + theyre civilian/criminal while racing, it's very uncomfortable.
Can you provide us any examples?: Example of..? Uh, read above, I said everything.
« Last Edit: 13 04, 2015, 11:18:43 am by Master. »
I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time...

Offline Rabbid Rabbit

• The Rabbit
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Allowing police to join the street races
« Reply #1 on: 14 04, 2015, 02:59:45 am »
Arran disabled police from racing because they always use to turn up in the OP Sultan (I can't remember if it was before or after tuning was removed), rather than disabling the sultan from racing, he disabled all cops from racing unless off duty.

Since we no longer have OP Sultan, I don't see why Cops should not be able to race, bare in mind that the races would pay more [in future] with more people .. [I support suggestion]

What I like to have is that the racers get a warn level for participating in a street race that would be more realism

We had something similar to this and no one used it because cops shot their cars in the illegal street races .. Why would anyone want to race if they get a WL, especially if they're winning and at the end of the race they lose because of '' automatically getting wl '' and a random cop that MG's their car to death ... that will make people leave the races  :fp:

Make the most of what you have, you never know when life might take it away

Beginning

I am grateful to have found you, to have known you, played with you and I thank you for your messagess.
I wish the best for this community.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Allowing police to join the street races
« Reply #2 on: 25 04, 2015, 01:21:34 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.