Author Topic: [Arran] Adding "Side Missions" to /stats  (Read 5517 times)

Offline VenTePaCaKriz

• Donator L3
  • ♥ dont b afraid to fail be afraid dont to try it ♥
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: |NR|5TH|TR|[GG]
  • Ingame: VentePaCaKriz♡A
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
Re: [++] Adding "Side Missions" to /stats (!)
« Reply #45 on: 26 07, 2020, 09:53:19 pm »
I want all jobs included in the statistics. If I'm not going to see them in statistics, why should I work on it? It motivates me to see the jobs in statistics. I don't see any drawback in adding it. So, Positive.

Yes, these are mini jobs and we are making an effort in these jobs, I would like to see how many levels other players are in these jobs.There are a lot of stalkers and people competing with each other so they need to be added.
Positive.

I want all jobs included in the statistics. If I'm not going to see them in statistics, why should I work on it? It motivates me to see the jobs in statistics. I don't see any drawback in adding it.  Positive.

Cristiano - holmes and SARUN ,They took the words from my mouth, it is the effort of each one, remember that, and the effort and dedication we  took to reach level 10 is a personal achievement and at the same time you feel super happy, I would like sincerely to find the possibility of that this option can be developed for mini missions. Giving you a positive vote ofc , very nice suggestion and appreciated a lot .  :tick:

Una existencia es un acto, un cuerpo una ropa, un siglo un dia y la muerte es un aire renovador.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #46 on: 28 07, 2020, 12:18:14 am »
marked as high
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Staffs nightmare
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: [+++] Adding "Side Missions" to /stats (!)
« Reply #47 on: 01 08, 2020, 11:48:29 pm »
Honestly , showing other players stats or level is not really required since there are many players who doesn't want any guy to check his level at any mini job. But if we add a setting in /settings to disable/enable this feature is good, So those who doesn't want players to check his level can easily disable it from settings, If you agree with what I said i'll change my vote to positive, Else than that im Neutral , I dont want to cause you some negative votes.

Offline Barcode

• Senior Community Member
  • There is a first time for everything
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Avida Company
  • Ingame: Barcode
  • Squad: The_Society
« Reply #48 on: 02 08, 2020, 12:07:55 am »
Honestly , showing other players stats or level is not really required since there are many players who doesn't want any guy to check his level at any mini job. But if we add a setting in /settings to disable/enable this feature is good, So those who doesn't want players to check his level can easily disable it from settings, If you agree with what I said i'll change my vote to positive, Else than that im Neutral , I dont want to cause you some negative votes.

Firstly, thanks for you attention,
I want to change your mind:

-I don't accept that they are mini job thats why I suggested this update. If we talk about mini/side jobs, for example; Scrapper is a side mission because firstly you take mechanic/traffic officer job. This jobs are totally independent. They have a level system, earning system and people waste their time for this jobs. I don't want people can see this with majority preferances because Civilian side is minority position. In Criminal and Law Side players can see all stats and this stats don't have a level system or for example when you robbed 100+ houses, you don't earn more money or drug or it doesn't have a level system.

Regards...

Offline MR.Beat

• Global Army Leader
  • Regular Community Member
  • Always fight for the thing that you love
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GLA / ECU
  • Ingame: MR.Beat
« Reply #49 on: 14 08, 2020, 08:27:04 pm »
It's a great idea, civilians and others put effort on the mini jobs and it's not appeared for people, so they won't be happy for that, but if it got added, they will be proud of theirselves that people can see what did they adchieved. I'm Positive
You will be okay, storms don't last forever
Apply for Global Army

Offline Diamond

« Reply #50 on: 17 08, 2020, 11:05:18 pm »
4- High Priority suggestions will be stickied maximum for 21 days after the last review. If none of the developer's works on it will be set to Medium Priority again. Also, if we already have 5 High Priority suggestions, we won't add more until the current ones get handled.

21 days passed. Marking the suggestion as medium priority again.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline AquaMoris

• The Matador Raised His Blade To The Sun
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: AquaMoris
« Reply #51 on: 18 08, 2020, 07:30:35 pm »
That is a great idea, most of the players have a goal like, being L10 in all jobs and some of the players succes it. So, nowadays players who succes being L10 in all jobs can't find a new goal to do. Therefore, this suggestion may be their new goal. I am Positive.
“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Offline Liso

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #52 on: 21 08, 2020, 04:32:32 am »
Awesome idea, It may be a way for the players to work as semi-official jobs such as butcher, street cleaner and et cetera. Honestly, I don't see any harm of adding this side mission to /stats command since it might assist some players in finding their statistics. Moreover, that it could be a nice addition towards /stats GUI or whatever. Furthermore, I believe it might help some newcomers who are not aware of such jobs, to learn and improve their level in that jobs without any exception. Not to mention the fact that encouraging players to work and achieve levels which means motivate them as I've stated above. It would the amount of players who are working such jobs. And regarding the people who had already achieved L10 on the semi-official jobs, I suppose they'll be happy since their levels got added to /stats if a developer could work on this of course. Therefore, I definitely voting positive on this suggestion.
Angel of darkness.

Offline Diamond

« Reply #53 on: 06 09, 2020, 12:41:32 am »
41 positives and no negatives.

Marked as high priority for last time, if no interest was given by developers it will be locked. Good luck.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: [+++] Adding "Side Missions" to /stats
« Reply #54 on: 16 09, 2020, 05:33:41 pm »
Since you didn't bother to say what these side missions are, I can't be bothered finding them.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
Re: [+++] Adding "Side Missions" to /stats
« Reply #55 on: 22 09, 2020, 07:22:18 pm »
Since you didn't bother to say what these side missions are, I can't be bothered finding them.
- Butcher
- Street Food Seller
- Street Cleaner
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017

Offline Ths

• State Official
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Re: [Arran] Adding "Side Missions" to /stats
« Reply #56 on: 23 09, 2020, 01:19:43 am »
Hello, Good morning/evening,

I would like to share my opinion about this suggestion since this job will take your time plus giving an effort to this side mission to level up. because some of our civilian players are already done with the all main job and there going to do this side mission giving their time and effort to finish this side mission. I'm going to give you POSITIVE good luck with others vote
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: [Arran] Adding "Side Missions" to /stats
« Reply #57 on: 23 09, 2020, 05:02:02 pm »
- Added street food seller, butcher and street cleaner to '/stats'. (Arran + Vampire + Barcode)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.