Author Topic: You will lose the Armed robbery if you're AFK for 1 minute.  (Read 2076 times)

Offline Omar

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Omar
What kind of criteria your suggestion holds: Increase efficiency. Increase balance or fairness.

Greetings, I'm here today to suggest losing the armed robbery if a criminal is AFK for 1 minute. All I can see now that more than 7 criminals in each Armed robbery they just rob and stay AFK near the ped, they don't fight at all. Which makes it unfair for other criminals carrying them. This should be limited, to earn the cash you need to work for it. Check the image at the spolier
Show content
« Last Edit: 27 09, 2020, 09:00:28 am by Omar »
Added Omar as Arabic Helper. (08.05.2020)
May 13th: @Omar Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika
Jul 14th: @Omar awarded RCM for his contributions towards Guiders' team - DeadStunter + Vampire
Omar added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Omar added as trial staff. (30.08.2020 L4+ Staff)

Offline Barcode

• There is a first time for everything
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Avida Company
  • Ingame: Barcode
  • Squad: The_Society
Re: You will lose the Armed robbery if you're AFK for 1 minute.
« Reply #1 on: 26 09, 2020, 11:13:25 pm »
Hello Community,
Actually I agree with you and sometimes cops kick criminals out in AR because of this reason. But In my opinion thats not fully solution for this because just push ''w'' once  in 30 sec. and then you won't be afk again. My suggestion is; reducing 30 sec. it can be more logical and less abusable. Anyway, I like this idea, but please think about my suggestion too, my vote is positive

Offline BlackBear

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 26 09, 2020, 11:59:19 pm »
to be honest, we(cops) love this kind of people bcz we just try to get them by anyway as they are easy to get but as you said they are unfair for the other criminals who are protecting them the whole 400 seconds with just staying at their place chatting or just AFK. anyway, we do have this kind of cops in CEs as well, I see a lot of cops chat during the CE and we just protect them as always but in this new system, I think this kind of people started to disappear. Positive.

Offline Mukhtar

• The One Man Army
  • Never give up! Great things take time.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mukhtar
  • Squad: ECF
« Reply #3 on: 27 09, 2020, 11:52:55 am »
Imo we should never force people to do something. And, what you suggested is not a solution. Those who don't want to take part in the fight will keep walking there without taking part in the fight. So, what is the point of this suggestion if it's not going to solve the issue you pointed out?

I got your point but I would suggest something more useful and effective instead. We could suggest that every time a criminal hits a cop/damages a cop, the timer shown on the bottom right of his screen runs faster for him which means he can finish his robbery before 3 mints. That way you can motivate criminals to take part in fights as it gives them a reasonable advantage and they can finish their robbery quickly.

...انت يا هنا عمري..  يا روحي  و آمالي 

Sometimes, when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care anymore, but because you realized they don't.

Offline bloodyhell

• Junior Community Member
  • glory
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: bloodyhell
« Reply #4 on: 27 09, 2020, 12:59:04 pm »
Hello,Actually I saw this type of criminals in armed roberries.They are just hiding behind and waiting for others to carry them so they can get the accomplishment reward without any effort,Furthermore instead of fighting and co-operarting they are just pickpocketing each others which is annoying.Positive with your idea.
We could suggest that every time a criminal hits a cop/damages a cop, the timer shown on the bottom right of his screen runs faster for him
Already when you kill a cop in the armed robbery the timer reduces 1 minute.Isn't that enough to motivate them?
« Last Edit: 27 09, 2020, 01:00:50 pm by Youssef. »

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 27 09, 2020, 01:02:04 pm »
Almost half of the criminls always staying afk near the ped and they won't fight cops there are other crims who are taking care of them, or they do is Pickpocket each other instead of killing the cops, Positive.
fr

Offline Mukhtar

• The One Man Army
« Reply #6 on: 27 09, 2020, 01:21:16 pm »
Hello,Actually I saw this type of criminals in armed roberries.They are just hiding behind and waiting for others to carry them so they can get the accomplishment reward without any effort,Furthermore instead of fighting and co-operarting they are just pickpocketing each others which is annoying.Positive with your idea.Already when you kill a cop in the armed robbery the timer reduces 1 minute.Isn't that enough to motivate them?
For years we had some people voting positive/negative without even reading the suggestion and thinking whether if it's going to change anything or not.  That's not their concern they just want to farm a post that's why they choose a side randomly and vote...

You didn't bother to read what I wrote in my previous post and quot a part of it so that you can have something to say in your post. lol. Suppose this suggestion is accepted and criminal move a little once in 50 seconds. What then? Furthermore, even you yourself said that they pickpocket eachother instead of taking part in fights which shows you already know that this suggestion won't change anything nor it will help in fixing the issue yet you farm a post to vote postive  :fp:
« Last Edit: 27 09, 2020, 01:22:51 pm by Mukhtar »

Sometimes, when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care anymore, but because you realized they don't.

Offline bloodyhell

• glory
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: bloodyhell
« Reply #7 on: 27 09, 2020, 02:11:47 pm »
For years we had some people voting positive/negative without even reading the suggestion and thinking whether if it's going to change anything or not.  That's not their concern they just want to farm a post that's why they choose a side randomly and vote...

You didn't bother to read what I wrote in my previous post and quot a part of it so that you can have something to say in your post. lol. Suppose this suggestion is accepted and criminal move a little once in 50 seconds. What then? Furthermore, even you yourself said that they pickpocket eachother instead of taking part in fights which shows you already know that this suggestion won't change anything nor it will help in fixing the issue yet you farm a post to vote postive  :fp:
I quoted your suggestion to explain that there is already a possibility to finish the robbery before 3 minutes which is getting kills.

and about the pickpoting,I stated another annoying problem in these armed robberies which needs to be solved apart of being afk.

I don't know why you are talking about farming posts instead of answering my question or explaining your idea.

Offline Mukhtar

• The One Man Army
« Reply #8 on: 27 09, 2020, 03:07:22 pm »
I quoted your suggestion to explain that there is already a possibility to finish the robbery before 3 minutes which is getting kills.

and about the pickpoting,I stated another annoying problem in these armed robberies which needs to be solved apart of being afk.

I don't know why you are talking about farming posts instead of answering my question or explaining your idea.
This suggestion is not about kills in AR nor about any other issue in AR so idk why you say that you're talking about other issues of AR. You said that criminals keep moving in ARs (pick-pocketing) but don't take part in fights that's why you vote positive while this suggestion says if a criminal doesn't move for 1 mint he'll fail in robbery. You got it now?

People that get a kill have to spend less time in Armed Robberies the duration of robbery decreases for them as they get a kill and imo it's a good idea to implement the same idea for damage done by criminals too so that they finish their robbery faster and move to next and cops kill those who are afk. This way every criminal will try to take part in the AR so that he moves with others in time.

Offline Forager

• Regular Community Member
  • guest61234 ~ 83079
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Forager
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #9 on: 27 09, 2020, 04:33:25 pm »
I'm not against this idea. This will bring all criminals into action in which will help to win the AR. But, I think the afk time is a bit too much. Sometimes, a criminal can attend in an AR in the earliest time they can arrive and on which the cop is still restricted to its location. Then, criminals tend to AFK a bit since there are still no cops around. So, I would like to recommend to increase the allowed AFK time to more than 1 minute after aiming a ped.
PS. We have just arrived in that picture and I actually did battle with cops. lol  :D
Have Courage and Be Kind <3

Offline MaX15

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: MaX15
« Reply #10 on: 27 09, 2020, 04:37:32 pm »
This will be really forcing criminals with bad and unstable internet connection or low FPS to fight which will lead to nothing but death for them, you don't have to fight the cops aswell if thats what you want but in my own personal opinion what is really unfair is adding this to the community and restricting those criminals from joining the AR(s), therefore, I'm downvoting.

Before you speak ask yourself if what you are going to say is true, is kind, is necessary, is helpful. If the answer is no, maybe what you are about to say should be left unsaid.

Offline seba

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #11 on: 27 09, 2020, 07:07:30 pm »
It really is a good idea, because there are always some criminals who are just going to make money and do not help fight against cops, but I think it is difficult to find a solution since they could simply move without having to shoot. Anyway, my vote is positive.

Offline Mubii

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #12 on: 27 09, 2020, 07:10:19 pm »
To be honest with you, I think this suggestion will not help at all. But first I will state what Mukhtar stated that you can't force someone to do something. It not like you can't force them at all but do it to some extent. Now coming to the problem, why I said that it will be not helpful let me explain. Basically, this suggestion is about those who are AFK in ARs. Now let me tell you there are two type of people who are AFK. First one is that who are idle and instead of fighting they are chatting and basically you can say not taking part in armed robbery. This suggestion is about these guys. It is ineffective because they can move after 50sec and can start to do the same. This suggestion thus do not help. Now coming to the second type is people. This suggestion is not made for them but it will be effect them. Those are people who have to be AFK for some urgent work IRL. It always takes more than a minute to solve that problem. So I am downvoting :cros:.
“Ignorance leads to fear, fear leads to hatred, and hatred leads to violence. This is the equation.”Ibn Rushd

"The knowledge of anything, since all things have causes, is not acquired or complete unless it is known by its causes.Avicenna

"Knowledge without action is madness and action without knowledge is foolishness"Al-Ghazali

Offline Ahmed?

• Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
« Reply #13 on: 27 09, 2020, 08:14:31 pm »
To be honest with you, this does not benefit anyone, since it is possible for those who do AFK to move and move after 40 or 50 seconds, and this means that they will not be AFK this way? They will not fight and will not do anything as they are, but also you are now forcing them to do this thing and no one can force us to do something, and you also know that they will not benefit in anything because they are busy with something else meaning that they are busy in something and this makes it bad.negative :cros:
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline DraGo

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Tr1pL39
  • Ingame: dragomush252Sek
  • Squad: ŤhěĶìľł3ř
« Reply #14 on: 28 09, 2020, 03:28:07 pm »
Yes as people said, almost 50% of criminal just go to the AR and they stay AFK so it'll be easy kill/and even easy reward to the player who gonna kill that criminal. We're suffered from this one, as far as the CE. So this will just make the game good enough. Positive
اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ وَبَارِكْ عَلَى سَيِّدُنَا مُحَمَّدٍ ﷺ