Author Topic: [+++] Adding account name in /gmp  (Read 4576 times)

Offline Addicted.

• The Institute Founder
  • Regular Community Member
  • Become a man of value !
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The Institute
  • Ingame: Addicted
  • Squad: NeedForSpeed
[+++] Adding account name in /gmp
« on: 06 07, 2020, 04:15:22 pm »
My suggestion is simple but useful for founders/leaders of groups, using /gmp shows you the members that recently got punishment from staffs, but its not enough as it only shows the name without the account name, example: [06/07/2020] [17:11:00] [CIT]X has globally muted X (time) (reason), what i'm suggesting is adding the account name to the logs in /gmp just after the member name, example: [06/07/2020] [17:11:00] [CIT]X has globally muted X (accountname) (time) (reason).
Why? a member can get a punishment then change his name, and its super hard to find the member name, as there is no account name in the log that exists in /gmp.
And better not to waste staff time to ask what is the account name of the guy who got punished, that's all thanks for reading.
« Last Edit: 24 08, 2020, 07:42:46 pm by HosttyBoy »
Be yourself. People don't have to like you, and you don't have to care.

Offline Sinon

• Senior Community Member
  • ★"Evil expects evil from others"★
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: Phantom_Troupe
Re: Adding account name in /gmp
« Reply #1 on: 06 07, 2020, 04:39:41 pm »
Positive, it sounds like a suggestion that promote “laziness”, but if we check it from another perspective it will sound like more trollish, like if the leaders/founders, were afk or even asleep, and one of their members changed his/her name to any other name or even to any other random name, and flamed and got punished, all they can see is “his/her trollish name”, then tell me how exactly will you know which member got the mute? It’s hard, so with what I’ve stated, I’ll go with Positive.
Thanks Coolit3 #Nathan Goku Black  <3.
Sinon ICM. (Head Staff)
Proud to be:
ToXiC Founder, Guard_Ghosts Trusted, Wall Co-founder, OG The_ReNeGaDeS Leader, Natusvincere Founder.

Special thanks <3 to General, Coolit, #Nathan, Goku Black, Dream, Tyga, Attacker, Damar, and Guard_Ghosts

Offline Liso

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #2 on: 06 07, 2020, 04:48:14 pm »
I believe it will improve group management such as system and make every member aware of everything and what's going on through /gmp command, also leadership aware of every account name or if someone tried to hide himself while he got punished and then after it expire he return his name like nothing just happened. It would be a great addition if leaderships aware of their members attitude and teach them how they must be politely, respectful in every decision they make. Like take an action to kick a rule-breaker and may decrease the reputation of X group. Therefore, I am supporting.
Angel of darkness.

Offline UncleDrew

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: UncleDrew
« Reply #3 on: 06 07, 2020, 05:05:31 pm »
As a group leader, I think that it is necessary to add such a thing.If the player receiving the penalty was punished using a different nickname, we will see who he/she is.These groups can protect themselves in some way by adding such a thing due to high punishments in official groups or official groups. I'm positive
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Offline FeRoX

• Punishment Appeal Manager
  • CIT Radio & Ti Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|FeRoX
  • Squad: Driftworks
« Reply #4 on: 06 07, 2020, 07:16:57 pm »
I'm a group leader, Sometimes the players when they get punished they don't use there own name, Mostly random or another player name (Trolling each other), It will be hard nearly impossible to notice them, In order for Staff and ICM to punish players they need their account name to punish them, So I guess it will helpful for group leaders so they reduce the punishment of their group in order not to get official warn or get demoted and help them to manage the group better,

Positive.

Staff team be like:
(FMSG) [CIT]Medusa[DT]: imagine being ferox
(FMSG) [CIT]Darius{%}Biker: I'll jerk off for like 20 hours after ramadan

Offline JimMys

• DoMinos Family Founder
  • Guide
  • Father of DoMinos_Family.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: JimMys
« Reply #5 on: 06 07, 2020, 07:18:56 pm »
Nice suggestion.
This is one should set as big priority. It's worth the time.
It will save precious time from leaders who search the members via /grouphistory.

Positive.
Ex.DoMinos Family/HCB
Now.DoMinos Family
Future.DoMinos Family

Offline AJoker

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: Ex CID
  • Ingame: AJoker
« Reply #6 on: 06 07, 2020, 08:36:09 pm »
yeah that's too important as we in the past got a group punishment but didn't know who actually the one who got punished so they will  be helpful for the leaders and isn't hard and will be easily to monitor it.
Former CID Overseer

Offline xenonso

• 1 shot 1 kill
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: |C|xenonso#KO
  • Squad: KnockedOut
« Reply #7 on: 06 07, 2020, 10:29:11 pm »
Simple and great idea. As a group leader it's very important for me to deal with members who got punished. Sometimes they are getting punished with different nickname then it's very hard for me to notice them. So your suggestion will be perfect solution for this and will help leaders in managing group.
Ex. Polish Translator - Ex. GLM - SCM - Ex. SO

CAMORRA
NorthSideMafia
HoBoS
The_Soldiers
Full_Of_Pain

Offline Addicted.

• The Institute Founder
  • Become a man of value !
  • Group: The Institute
  • Ingame: Addicted
  • Squad: NeedForSpeed
« Reply #8 on: 07 07, 2020, 03:31:54 pm »
Positive, it sounds like a suggestion that promote “laziness”, but if we check it from another perspective it will sound like more trollish, like if the leaders/founders, were afk or even asleep, and one of their members changed his/her name to any other name or even to any other random name, and flamed and got punished, all they can see is “his/her trollish name”, then tell me how exactly will you know which member got the mute? It’s hard, so with what I’ve stated, I’ll go with Positive.

Its not at all about laziness, its just that its almost impossible to find the account name of a member who got punished and changed his name.

yeah that's too important as we in the past got a group punishment but didn't know who actually the one who got punished so they will  be helpful for the leaders and isn't hard and will be easily to monitor it.

One of the most important reasons of why account name should be added into /gmp.
Be yourself. People don't have to like you, and you don't have to care.

Offline Rybo

• Junior Community Member
  • aka iTaChi
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 07 07, 2020, 03:52:58 pm »
Most stuff nowadays is documented in the exact way where account name would always be mentionned. & since it's something one can never change, it's quite convenient for looking up X user's history and logs etc... Regardless of its convenience for staff that currently have to (IMO pointlessly) spend the time looking up someone from a group that's gotten punished recently aswell as for group leaders, I see no harm in having this implemented at all.
« Last Edit: 07 07, 2020, 07:34:11 pm by iTaChi »
Non sum qualis eram

Offline Drago.

• Weird Dragon
  • L4 Staff
  • Manners Maketh Man.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: [CIT]Drago#SAS
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #10 on: 07 07, 2020, 05:45:12 pm »
When you see the suggestion from the above or by the topic name, then it may sound nitpicking. But, when you deeply think about it, it really makes sense. /gmp is used to check the punishlog of your group members. Sometimes, group members wear different tag or something totally different than their real name and when they get punished, the log gets written with that name. Later, it becomes confusing to check who that was.
Implementing the said feature might solve the problem and give leaders a bit of less headache and much ease to search for that particular member.
Umm, I will go Positive here based on my assumptions.
Head State Official
BEST SAS VETERAN
Lieutenant General of Armed Forces
Ex.Director of The Institute
"nah I'm not that dumb" - Darius 2023

Offline TroubleShot

• Life is Good
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TroubleShot
« Reply #11 on: 07 07, 2020, 05:47:30 pm »
Adding this will help group leaders know who got recently punished mostly when his member changed his name into other troll name and leaders will be able to take action and punish him by looking at the account name of member who got punished recently, I dont see any reason why it shouldn't be added since it would actually help leaders ingame, im supporting this idea, im voting POSITIVE  :tick: for this one.
Ex. CB CB again for 2nd time :ez:

Sons die, Redwood Bleeds

Offline Forager

• guest61234 ~ 83079
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Forager
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #12 on: 07 07, 2020, 07:56:16 pm »
It is really helpful that the player's account name must be included in it for tracing. This must be implemented because that certain player is really hard to find without the account name as they can easily change that nickname to another name. No reason for not implementing. Positive.  :tick:
Have Courage and Be Kind <3

Offline Omar

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Omar
« Reply #13 on: 07 07, 2020, 09:47:02 pm »
If this feature got added, it will help the group leaders/founder to have a clear sight if someone got punished while his nickname is changed. I believe that it's hard for the group leaders to know if the player was punished while changing his original nick. Although it's not common for a group member to change his name it might happen. Positive
Added Omar as Arabic Helper. (08.05.2020)
May 13th: @Omar Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika
Jul 14th: @Omar awarded RCM for his contributions towards Guiders' team - DeadStunter + Vampire
Omar added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Omar added as trial staff. (30.08.2020 L4+ Staff)

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #14 on: 07 07, 2020, 10:09:38 pm »
I must give positive for this because of my earlier experiences. Lot's of members abuse GMP by changing their names and not getting punished in group because the group's staff can't find them. I vote this directly a positive  :tick: