Author Topic: [+++] Adding a new side job for criminals "Car Thief"  (Read 734 times)

Offline Happy

• The Unholy One
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: Happy
  • Squad: CCC
[+++] Adding a new side job for criminals "Car Thief"
« on: 22 10, 2023, 05:45:11 pm »
Hello everyone, today I'm here to suggest something for the criminal side, namely a new side job "Car thief"

Well, it would be similar to house robbery but with cars, let me explain it to you.

So, we have static vehicles everywhere around the server, next to every house or base. My idea is that criminals can steal them and have to take them to different places to get money or engine for the stolen vehicles.

How will it work?

Criminals will be able to break into static vehicles, like he would rob a house (Press N to steal this vehicle). It will take 5–10 seconds for him to get into this vehicle. (A small animation would be nice, similar to the medic job, where you have to press several times space to revive the person.) After breaking into the car, you have to start the car. It could be a small animation, like in electrical job where you have to merge two cables. While breaking into the vehicle, he has to make sure that there are no cops around. This means that there are no cops within X meters; otherwise, the criminal will receive a wanted level. After the criminal manages to steal the vehicle without getting a wanted level, he will be shown a location where he must deliver the stolen vehicle. In order not to arouse suspicion from the cops, the thief must maintain certain speed limits until he delivers the vehicle to the X location. If he exceeds the limit, he will receive wanted level.

The rewards could depend on the vehicle, the better the vehicles, the higher the rewards like money, engine parts or iron, whatever also REP.

To make things a little more interesting for the law side, cops could get an additional bonus or law points if you catch a thief stealing a car.

I'm curious to hear what you think about it. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here. Thanks in advance.

(It doesn't have to be static vehicles, it would also work if the vehicles spawned randomly, like in the mechanic job)
« Last Edit: 01 11, 2023, 07:29:02 pm by Violet »
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline ComptoN

• A weedman's best friend
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Compton
Re: Adding a new side job for criminals "Car Thief"
« Reply #1 on: 22 10, 2023, 06:03:03 pm »
Sounds cool to me, without being biased to the criminal side or anything, but this side is special with the variation of activities that can get you wanted, they are nearly environmental. So this addition would not be bad , especially if, as you said, brings some engine parts. Though it shall not be a huge quantity to not make it a broken activity. I am voting Positive for this.  :tick:

Offline Skyscrap

• L3 Staff
  • Ingame: [CIT]Skyscrap
« Reply #2 on: 22 10, 2023, 07:26:18 pm »
Totally positive, this feature will motivate criminals once again and might grab their attention in playing more as we are facing lack of criminals in CnRs nowadays.

:tick: :tick:
Skyscrap added as PAM. (20.01.2022 Ptole + Burner + Brian + Danzy)
Added Skyscrap as Junior Criminal boss (06.05.2023 CB Team)
Skyscrap added as Trial Staff. (14.08.2023 Head Staff)
Discord: skyscrap.

Offline LuaR

• Squad: Wrath
« Reply #3 on: 22 10, 2023, 08:16:24 pm »
I really liked the concept of this side mission or job Positive.
Indulgence instead of abstinence
Bikers Forever, Forever Bikers!

Wrath & DZ Board Moderator
 Wrath Co-Founder / Bikers Scumbag / EX RCM / DZ Guide / +35 Contribution.

Offline Impostor

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: Impostor
  • Squad: Hikers
« Reply #4 on: 22 10, 2023, 08:36:07 pm »
Although I like the idea I find the speed limit unnecessary as it doesn't pose a real challenge. People can just /maxspeed or /cruise and not have to worry about it at all.

If the reason behind the speed limit thing is that players shouldn't repeat the mission over and over in a short period, adding a coooldown to the ability to steal cars would be better.
If the intention behind this feature is to reward the player that chooses to have WL, then add a multiplier to the payment and / or to the RP reward when the player is wanted.
Criminals would be chased and hunt while they drive a car that is 100% stock.

Let them speed at will so the real challenge is not to wreck the vehicles.

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
Re: ASdding a new side job for criminals "Car Thief"
« Reply #5 on: 22 10, 2023, 08:49:52 pm »
What a wonderful concept and justification! It's incredibly exciting to have a new work to do as a criminal. In addition, the house system is already dead, and you hardly ever see someone robbing a house unless there is a /challenge or a mission from his gang. I am sure that this would help to make things more enjoyable for the criminal side.  :tick:

Offline Happy

• The Unholy One
  • L3 Staff
  • Ingame: Happy
« Reply #6 on: 22 10, 2023, 08:53:46 pm »
Although I like the idea I find the speed limit unnecessary as it doesn't pose a real challenge. People can just /maxspeed or /cruise and not have to worry about it at all.

If the reason behind the speed limit thing is that players shouldn't repeat the mission over and over in a short period, adding a coooldown to the ability to steal cars would be better.
If the intention behind this feature is to reward the player that chooses to have WL, then add a multiplier to the payment and / or to the RP reward when the player is wanted.
Criminals would be chased and hunt while they drive a car that is 100% stock.

Let them speed at will so the real challenge is not to wreck the vehicles.

With the speed limit, I've been thinking more about RP, you know, and I like your idea of not destroying the car. You could make it so that the more damage the vehicle has, the less reward you get.

And yes, it shouldn't be a side job where you farm WL.
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline MG

• BOCA Leader
  • New Community Member
  • Devil of Glen Park
    Years
  • Group: BOCA
  • Ingame: MG
  • Squad: Nusantara
« Reply #7 on: 22 10, 2023, 10:44:17 pm »
 positive  :tick: :tick: :tick: :joy:

Offline Earl.

• New Community Member
  • 🌹 Let's dance, darling!
  • Group: BOCA
  • Ingame: Eаrl
  • Squad: Socios
« Reply #8 on: 23 10, 2023, 01:07:29 am »
Yes. This really sounds interesting.
It will be more logical if criminals get wanted for taking these static cars and stealing them.
 :tick:
▪︎ Keep it up even nosebleeds ▪︎
🩸🩸🩸

Offline RX1

• Senior Community Member
  • They feared me because I feared nothing
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
« Reply #9 on: 23 10, 2023, 01:45:51 am »
A great and wonderful addition to the criminal side. There are different between hijack and Car Theif . So yeah since it will apply to the criminal side and prove the side as well. Voting positive for sure  :tick:

Offline tobey

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Tobey
« Reply #10 on: 23 10, 2023, 02:41:52 am »
Sounds pretty fun to me, criminals like driving vehicles and I think it's going to be used a lot by the criminal side :tick:

Offline ReDoXx

• Guide
  • FFH4EVER
  • Ingame: ReDoXx
  • Squad: Moroccans_
« Reply #11 on: 23 10, 2023, 05:52:18 am »
That sounds like an exciting addition to the criminal side I like it  :tick:
-𝘉𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘱𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • State Official
  • To the moon!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
« Reply #12 on: 23 10, 2023, 09:05:38 am »
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
(LS) Devon5656(CG)(SD): You are a legend coke

Offline Smith.

• Senior Community Member
  • Group: FBI
  • Squad: SHERIFF
« Reply #13 on: 23 10, 2023, 04:14:12 pm »

Offline hyperlink

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
  • Group: op
  • Squad: radiantz
« Reply #14 on: 23 10, 2023, 04:26:08 pm »
one more side-job to not be played fuck yes!! :happy: :joy:
 :cros:
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ