Author Topic: [Resolved] L5 can add specifiy supporters ingame  (Read 8341 times)

Ahrimar

Re: L5 can add specifiy supporters ingame
« Reply #45 on: 31 07, 2012, 12:32:46 am »
Well this would be a nice add to the CIT server, it will reduce all these spammers so +1

Offline Jocke

• Ladies #1 Dream
  • New Community Member
  • Music shall unite us.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Jocke
  • Squad: Jocke's Bar
« Reply #46 on: 31 07, 2012, 01:29:58 am »
Nice idea Mikkel, I agree with ya  ;)
You should check the forum rules, specialy this one:
19. Do not post things like "cool idea +1" in the server development boards

Hell no. Regular Community Members won't gain this. Just because they're regular community members doesn't mean we trust them enough to give them mute options ingame.

I agree, who said that Regular Community Members are helping alot in the support channel?
I mean there are other players that are helping really much.
Ex. SAPD Leader
Ex. L3 Administrator
Ex. CEM (Community Event Manager) Leader

Left this game long time ago, peace!
Sweden

Aleks1234

« Reply #47 on: 31 07, 2012, 01:38:49 am »
The main guys that Help are Nolo,som3a,jocke,me,reaper,Latte,neymar,noblecross and Ikarina I think.I think They should be added to the supporters list right away, and then after people apply for it or get recommended.If you think there are more supporters than tell me who they are.
« Last Edit: 31 07, 2012, 01:45:09 am by HellPlayer »

Offline Jocke

• Ladies #1 Dream
  • New Community Member
  • Music shall unite us.
« Reply #48 on: 31 07, 2012, 02:29:19 am »
First, thanks HellPlayer, I'm trying my best.

But... I think L5 can give out this while L4 can recommend to the Head Staff's.
Ex. SAPD Leader
Ex. L3 Administrator

Sweden

Crystalii

« Reply #49 on: 31 07, 2012, 05:58:12 am »
well how about an application centre, just like staff applications you can make Support Team Applications.

Answer:

making application topic for this is better. so we can know players' english skills...etc

No,,,,,,,,

I support this idea, since support channel is getting flooded lately by questions. There is many people that are trying to help, but a few of them gives out wrong answers. Staff members are busy with punishing people, so this is a way to filter out all the answers from random helpers.

But then you gotta make sure it's trusted people that gets this position or job.

Offline Jocke

• Ladies #1 Dream
  • New Community Member
  • Music shall unite us.
« Reply #50 on: 31 07, 2012, 01:04:18 pm »
How about giving them access to a job like the one we have with /staff help? So they get the "Available for Help" occupation in tab

This would be good becaues this would mean the supporters get's an own team chat I assume, and that could be good because if a Supporter would be unsecure about if someone misused the support channel he could ask for other Supporters opinion in the team chat and then they can decide if he should be muted.

I support this occupation idea, +1.
Ex. SAPD Leader
Ex. L3 Administrator

Sweden

DeadlySehse.

« Reply #51 on: 31 07, 2012, 04:41:27 pm »
Mikkel u said that u will make choose some guys to say in the support room ....
those guy will be chosen or there will be applications ?

WhiteMoon

« Reply #52 on: 31 07, 2012, 04:54:06 pm »
Mikkel u said that u will make choose some guys to say in the support room ....
those guy will be chosen or there will be applications ?
Deadly -.- u need to scroll up... Like Mikkel said... U need to be choose by L5 or get recommended by L4 I think.

Donmairaj

« Reply #53 on: 31 07, 2012, 04:55:58 pm »
I suggest to pick the supporters, you should have an exam/test and pick the people with the most knowledge in game!

Offline Nolo

• Senior Community Member
  • Ingame: Nolo
« Reply #54 on: 31 07, 2012, 07:41:01 pm »
Seriously, please don't worry about getting it.
Suggest ideas as how to make this better.
Sorry for double posting but, come to think of an idea, we could implement a Level system of at least 3 Levels.

L3 Head Supporters - This will mainly be composed of the L5 admins suggested people, can freely mute someone misuing.

L2 Trusted Supporters - Will be composed of L4 recommended people. Are more trusted than L1.

L1 New Supporters - Will be mainly composed of people that are going to try their best to stay on this group.

As I see it, L1 rank is not needed at all, we could just make 2 ranks, Trusted and Head. Trusted can't mute, Head can mute people misusing. Leave your opinions about this.
"Even great men take the slightest opportunities to make themselves even better"

psyKapa

« Reply #55 on: 31 07, 2012, 07:47:05 pm »
Trusted can't mute, Head can mute people misusing.

Then what will be the work of the "trusted"

BTW I think that supporters should have access to the support channel chat log so they can respond to support channel missuses report's... probably there will be a bit that no supporter/staff will be online and it would allow ppl to report them those misuses...

Crystalii

« Reply #56 on: 31 07, 2012, 08:07:27 pm »

The work of trusted is to help and prove that they are really doing their job actively. If they really are good, any L5 can promote them to Head supporter.

beerman123

« Reply #57 on: 31 07, 2012, 08:11:04 pm »
Sorry for double posting but, come to think of an idea, we could implement a Level system of at least 3 Levels.

L3 Head Supporters - This will mainly be composed of the L5 admins suggested people, can freely mute someone misuing.

L2 Trusted Supporters - Will be composed of L4 recommended people. Are more trusted than L1.

L1 New Supporters - Will be mainly composed of people that are going to try their best to stay on this group.

As I see it, L1 rank is not needed at all, we could just make 2 ranks, Trusted and Head. Trusted can't mute, Head can mute people misusing. Leave your opinions about this.

No need for ranks. One support team leader maybe, but that would probably be a staff.

Offline Nolo

• Senior Community Member
  • Ingame: Nolo
« Reply #58 on: 31 07, 2012, 08:18:56 pm »
Well the point of them is to demonstrate they are worth enough to become Heads one day, but as Rick said, maybe it is better to add only one Head (Admin) and super trusted people, this will be Trusted Supporters, without any Level. Agree with you Rick.

btw In my opinion those supporters should be selected from different time zones, and also they should be chosed carefully so no one abuses the power of muting people, only people that are noble, trusted, and experienced should be accepted.
"Even great men take the slightest opportunities to make themselves even better"

TommyBoy1998

« Reply #59 on: 02 08, 2012, 05:38:32 pm »
Great this will be an nice idea and 100% sure it will be added okay but maybe there are good people or some people want be an admin and can't help in Support Chat even when they saying on the apply "I saw him never in Support chat" but maybe we can help this?