Author Topic: Allow bus drivers to leave their bus (for a min or within a certain range)  (Read 3017 times)

Offline Cherry

• The Fruit
  • Honorable
  • She's your cherry pie
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: Cherry|ILC
  • Squad: Cupcakes
Hi, this discussion is based on criteria 2: reducing inconvenience.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm a moron who accidentally presses enter while driving either due to trying to type in localchat or because I somehow press f instead of d. If you do this while being a bus driver, your entire route is cancelled. This is an inconvenience as you have to start all over simply for being a moron. Or, your route is cancelled because you're trying to fix your vehicle in the middle of nowhere, and if you're a terrible driver like I am, this happens quite often. I'd like to see this changed, perhaps by allowing bus drivers to exit the vehicle for up to 1 minute, or allowing them to exit the vehicle and stay within a certain range.

What do you guys think?

Offline MacMan

• Senior Community Member
  • Everyone is perfect in his own way
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
I already told Danzy to do that before implementing the script in CIT, though, he thinks that it's your own fault if you broke the coach and leaving it, he had much stress/work that night, anyways, let's see if this topic got much positive votes and then Danzy can work on it, count my vote as positive.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline Mr.Pringles

• CIT Radio DJ
  • aka Abo-Warda | Sanchez Master
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Mr.Pringles
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
It always happened to me when I worked as a bus driver, in the old system as well. Also, when my bus is broken down and I want to use a repair kit, you will have to restart the route for exiting the bus. For me, I think the best restriction is not going far from the bus for a certain range. This suggestion would be very useful if added and won't cause any exploits, in my opinion, so positive.
5thStreetSaints
The_ReNeGaDeS
CITRadio

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
@Danzy You know everything about this script  :-*

Offline DraGo

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Tr1pL39
  • Ingame: dragomush252Sek
  • Squad: ŤhěĶìľł3ř
I remember this happen in the old version of bus driver aswell really annoying because the bus got very low damage resistance and it is hard to maintain the bus health

i guess we need to add 30 seconds which is already implemented in yhe taxi driver job already. :tick:
اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ وَبَارِكْ عَلَى سَيِّدُنَا مُحَمَّدٍ ﷺ

Offline Pilovali

• im special
  • L4 Staff
  • IT guy
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: KLM-P|Pilovali
  • Squad: 404
I sometimes accidently press Enter twice while chatting... my fault ofc, but when I do, I leave the bus and the route gets cancelled.
If it exist in Taxi Job, why not add it to Bus Job as well?  :thonk:

:tick:

IT guy | Introduction

Offline MR.Beat

• Global Army Leader
  • Regular Community Member
  • Always fight for the thing that you love
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GLA / ECU
  • Ingame: MR.Beat
I'm not playing as a bus driver, but that's look annoying, it makes the people hate this job and never play as a bus driver again, I see that giving the bus driver short time to do whatever he wants out of the bus is good, I might try this job soon. Positive
You will be okay, storms don't last forever
Apply for Global Army

Offline Avices

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SonsOfAnarchy
I used to be a bus driver I felt annoyed about me wrongly pressing "Enter" twice and I got off the bus and my route was canceled even I encountered this many times so I think Pretty helpful hints. to players who encounter many of these cases, Positively
Sons Forever Forever Sons & SFFS
Founding Member - WhiteBeard

Offline Ahmed?

• Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
I think it would be better to allow the truck drivers to do so, and the fact that there are limits that they are next to the truck not to leave the lane and this would be better for sure. I am positive
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Danzy best did it  :thumb: