Author Topic: [+++] The reward of top 25 legends for the end of the season.  (Read 985 times)

Offline Zerxhh

• Maybe I Did Get Mah Hopes Too
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pzer
  • Ingame: Zerahh
Re: The reward of top 25 legends for the end of the season.
« Reply #30 on: 13 11, 2023, 10:39:12 am »
 :tick: :cros: :tick: :tick: :tick: :tick:
(TEAM) vaN|CaS*: Zerahhh, last warning. Fix your lag or I'll start recording
content://com.android.chrome.FileProvider/images/screenshot/1673314158028-1717393986.png

Offline InFocus

• Pirus Boss
  • Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: InFocus
  • Squad: Ballas
« Reply #31 on: 13 11, 2023, 04:32:41 pm »
Great idea, would be a great reward for their hard work. :tick:
I'd rather die like a man, than live like a coward. ©2Pac

Offline Violet

• State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
« Reply #32 on: 13 11, 2023, 05:33:21 pm »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 27 positive votes.
- 1 negative votes.

Marked as High priority.

Offline chain

• Asalam alykum
  • Group: SonsOfAnarchy
  • Ingame: chainsaw{13}
Re: [+++] The reward of top 25 legends for the end of the season.
« Reply #33 on: 13 11, 2023, 06:54:36 pm »
I saw a guy who got a legend once in his life and after that he never quit his game Xd, anyways upvoting not a bad idea  :tick:
☩ Anarchy resign ☩

Offline exodus01

Years
  • Group: Whippers
  • Ingame: Rufflx
« Reply #34 on: 14 11, 2023, 02:33:11 am »
upvoting on this one  :tick:

Offline DWAYNE

• Group: ChosenOnes
  • Ingame: DWAYNE
« Reply #35 on: 14 11, 2023, 02:38:10 am »
up up up  :tick: :tick:

Offline Uzaki

• L2 Staff
  • Born, Live, Die and REPEAT.
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Uzaki
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #36 on: 14 11, 2023, 08:30:54 am »
Definitely a big loss for civilian based/Main players. We dont rank-up to legends by harvesting bales? Or delivery boxes?

So definitely NO.  :cros:

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
« Reply #37 on: 14 11, 2023, 11:14:30 am »
Definitely a big loss for civilian based/Main players. We dont rank-up to legends by harvesting bales? Or delivery boxes?

What is the big loss for the civilian? a kill message that can be given to ANYONE who can fight and get that rank? None said that civilians won't be able to join us and fight as cops/crims/gangsters you guys are free to come and play with us to see how much is it hard for everyone not only civilians, I am sure that half of the civilians are playing cops/crims and gangsters even you we had some time in previous season and you were playing gangster and enjoying it as I've seen so I hope you rethink your decision.  :love:

Offline Uzaki

• L2 Staff
  • Born, Live, Die and REPEAT.
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Uzaki
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #38 on: 14 11, 2023, 03:44:59 pm »
What is the big loss for the civilian? a kill message that can be given to ANYONE who can fight and get that rank? None said that civilians won't be able to join us and fight as cops/crims/gangsters you guys are free to come and play with us to see how much is it hard for everyone not only civilians, I am sure that half of the civilians are playing cops/crims and gangsters even you we had some time in previous season and you were playing gangster and enjoying it as I've seen so I hope you rethink your decision.  :love:

Question for you:
What if we turn the table up-side-down and ask the whole server to come play as Civilian just to reach a certain Rank and Recieve a reward. Have this gangsters and Crims plant, harvest, clean, deliver,  fly a plane and Mine all day. Would the server be willing to do that? Most importantly would you agree to that? I highly Doubt it.

Yes, you're right I am in a Bias position as I am a Patreon of the Civilian side, and I will always be. 1 way to make me change my decision is to keep it fair for all sides, if you give rewards to Crim/Gang/Cop Activities in a Ranking system, Have it in Civilian side as well. Period  :love:  0:)

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
« Reply #39 on: 14 11, 2023, 03:54:14 pm »
Question for you:
What if we turn the table up-side-down and ask the whole server to come play as Civilian just to reach a certain Rank and Recieve a reward. Have this gangsters and Crims plant, harvest, clean, deliver,  fly a plane and Mine all day. Would the server be willing to do that? Most importantly would you agree to that? I highly Doubt it.
Why didn't you said that to Arran for the previous seasons that gave the ones who reach legends a new font for kill message? That wasn't biased back then but now biased? Lol, Man it was always like that I am just trying to get things back to It's own.

Yes, you're right I am in a Bias position as I am a Patreon of the Civilian side, and I will always be. 1 way to make me change my decision is to keep it fair for all sides, if you give rewards to Crim/Gang/Cop Activities in a Ranking system, Have it in Civilian side as well. Period  :love:  0:)
I did not say you're biased or not just asking you to rethink your decision since it is the old system and many people loves to have a new kill message and that's fair for everyone cuz we are not telling civilians to don't get it, Ranks is for everyone unlike the battlepass you get it depends on your side so everything is fair here :love:

Offline MrBin10

• New Community Member
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]Bin
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
« Reply #40 on: 14 11, 2023, 07:59:47 pm »
 :tick:

Offline Strange

• ChosenOnes Founder
  • New Community Member
  • Psycho
  • Ingame: Strange
  • Squad: Xplosions
« Reply #41 on: 15 11, 2023, 01:37:26 am »

Question for you:

Uzaki playing as civilian  isn't exactly entering a cutthroat competition. It's more about the chill vibes of harvesting and delivering, not a high-stakes race to the top. Your concerns about civilians not ranking up through certain activities may not be entirely relevant, considering the civilian role isn't competitive as criminals and gangsters. You could consider creating a new suggestion that can get seasonal rewards and also addresses your concerns and proposes a system that suits civilians.
« Last Edit: 15 11, 2023, 01:40:42 am by Strange »

Offline Rakshesha

Years
« Reply #42 on: 15 11, 2023, 02:27:55 am »

The pursuit of achieving the Legend rank is a testament to the dedication and hard work invested in the realm of competitive gaming. It appears that the administrators strategically designed the ranking system to center around "kills," a deliberate choice that underscores the significance of players' skills. Attaining this prestigious position is not merely about endurance but rather the adept execution of gameplay, showcasing the seamless fusion of strategy, precision, and tactical prowess required to ascend to such a distinguished rank. The potential setback for civilians isn't limited to a mere kill message; it extends to an inclusive invitation for individuals with the capability to engage in combat and attain the coveted rank. Contrary to any assumptions, there's no restriction preventing civilians from participating as cops, criminals, or gangsters. Everyone is welcome to immerse themselves in the challenging dynamics of the game, transcending traditional roles. In fact, a considerable portion of civilians actively embraces the roles of law enforcement or outlaws. Absolutely, the essence of the game lies in the fusion of play, combat, and collective enjoyment. It's not merely a platform for laborious efforts, but a dynamic space where players come together to engage in thrilling experiences, whether through play, strategic battles, or shared fun. Embracing the multifaceted nature of the game, where work seamlessly intertwines with play, enhances the overall enjoyment and camaraderie among players. Let the game be a canvas for diverse and entertaining pursuits, fostering an environment where every aspect contributes to the collective enjoyment of the gaming community.

So   :tick: :tick:  for me
« Last Edit: 15 11, 2023, 02:45:00 am by RUSKY »

Offline Strange

• ChosenOnes Founder
  • New Community Member
  • Psycho
  • Ingame: Strange
  • Squad: Xplosions
« Reply #43 on: 15 11, 2023, 02:36:22 am »

+++  I'm curious about your perspective. I don't want to assume anything, but it seems like you're just seeking for attention and I noticed that you don't seem to give upvotes on your posts. I think engaging positively with the community might help shift the perception.

Offline JAAAY.

• ChosenOnes Founder
  • New Community Member
  • Nothing stay the same.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: JAAAY
  • Squad: Brutality
« Reply #44 on: 15 11, 2023, 02:40:32 am »

There's no loss for civilian. Yes, civilian dont rank-up to legends, but no one said that you can't participate to competition playing as crim/cop/gangster. If you have concern being a civilian player you should suggest seasonal rewards like "Top 25 workers" etc...