Ingame Community > News and Updates

Kicking players who stay 'AFK' for 3 mins from CE

(1/9) > >>

Ghost.:
So I suggested that before but I suggested before  , I suggested to kick the players only in 3 mins , and many players saw that unfair but now I think 5 mins would be fair enough so lets start

Explain the suggestion: The suggestion is about KICKING the players who stay AFK  for 3 mins form CE's

Why I see this unfair ?: There is some players stay AFK in CE's and stand in their team spawn just to get some drugs and money  and they don't care if they dead , and some players are waiting cops/criminals to enter and cops always camping outside so the players who waiting won't get any chance to play in CE and they will wait another 45 to play

How this suggestion will help us as players  ?: players will be able to enter the CE and reach the win with their  team.
So what you think guys ?

Waltz:
In my opinion this idea can be useful because we're waiting 45 min for one CE and sometimes we lose due for outnumbered. If afk players kicked to CE and new players arrived we can fight more Positive   :tick:

Laziouka~:
I would like to vote positive.
AFK players do nothing and also, they take places from the players that actually wanted to do something, and help the selected side on the CE.
Adding this thing also could balance CEs a little bit more due to having more players able to join.

Cytrx:
I thought this was already implanted and people who stayed inactive for 10 minutes would get automatically kicked. And the reason of me thinking this is that this already is implanted in Armed Robberies (AR). When you're afk in an AR you get a message saying : "You have to actually participate in the AR". So basically I think this would achieve fairness between players and will make people actually work for the winning of the CE instead of half of the people being afk inside and just leaving their team mates killing the other side. Positive.

Amjaad:
I'm totally positive with this idea, we can't have players taking places in the ce while they literally do nothing and harm us, while other players cant join either we have already have more numbers or the time has passed, + I suggest to reduce the time to 2-3 mins to let the players asap join and help us without losing time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version