Ingame Community > News and Updates

Kicking players who stay 'AFK' for 3 mins from CE

<< < (2/9) > >>

Prof.Gang:
Negative

Well, that much time in CE rarely happens, and the ‘10 minutes itself’ is inoperable, since only maximum 5 minutes prove that the player is AFK, meanwhile I don’t think players would enter a CE happens every hour or something to stay ‘AFK’ inside, therefore totally unnecessary addition. System is working properly in ‘Crimevent’.

Ghost.:

--- Quote from: Mec0 on 10 02, 2021, 04:53:20 pm ---Positive but this time is indeed too much. It should be decreased to 5 mins or something, and the script should work AFTER CE started because people may stay afk and take a break before it starts.

--- End quote ---
Well, I'm gonna change it since a lot of players comment on it.

Ghost.:

--- Quote from: ProofGang on 10 02, 2021, 04:41:09 pm ---Negative

Well, that much time in CE rarely happens, and the ‘10 minutes itself’ is inoperable, since only maximum 5 minutes prove that the player is AFK, meanwhile I don’t think players would enter a CE happens every hour or something to stay ‘AFK’ inside, therefore totally unnecessary addition. System is working properly in ‘Crimevent’.

--- End quote ---
It's now 5 mins, well I see many players go AFK in criminal events from both sides criminal and law so I think kicking AFK players who stay AFK for 5 mins would be good.

Adahan:
Great idea , Criminals and Cops can not enter to CE cause of afk players so my vote is positive  :tick:

Ghost.:

--- Quote from: Johnny on 10 02, 2021, 06:13:34 pm ---It seems to me something very useless since sometimes the groups that are bigger, example there are 30 cops and only 2 criminals and they stay hidden because they have no other option while more people arrive or also someone who has a bad internet and sometimes gets pink spike And it cannot move, it would be unfair for some and I see it very unnecessary since what is the problem for someone to stay still, I mean tell me what the problem is NEGATIVE

--- End quote ---
The problem is some players are waiting outside, but some players are AFK inside CE.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version