Ingame Community > News and Updates

Adding new command for CITy Zones that shows the value of all objects in a zone

(1/3) > >>

Arrows:
The command I'm suggesting here already exist for Apartments, people can check the apartment value with a command, CITy zones don't have the same command that shows the value of all the items in a zone, I'm aware that we can hover over a zone and press F8 to check the price, but the price included in here is the total money spent on buying the zone + the objects inside it, the command will count the price of objects placed within a zone and leave out the zone price alone, the command can be /cityzonevalue <ID of the zone> or you can use /cityzonevalue while inside any zone.

Why is this needed: It will be useful for those players who couldn't track the prices of objects they built inside their zone, the command can make it easier for them to check how much money did they spend on the zone objects, It also exist in apartments so why not in CITy zones as well? (It won't include the price of a zone), thanks for understanding.

IDriver:

--- Quote from: Precious. on 17 03, 2021, 01:38:54 pm ---The command I'm suggesting here already exist for Apartments, people can check the apartment value with a command, CITy zones don't have the same command that shows the value of all the items in a zone, I'm aware that we can hover over a zone and press F8 to check the price, but the price included in here is the total money spent on buying the zone + the objects inside it, the command will count the price of objects placed within a zone and leave out the zone price alone, the command can be /cityzonevalue <ID of the zone> or you can use /cityzonevalue while inside any zone.

Why is this needed: It will be useful for those players who couldn't track the prices of objects they built inside their zone, the command can make it easier for them to check how much money did they spend on the zone objects, It also exist in apartments so why not in CITy zones as well? (It won't include the price of a zone), thanks for understanding.

--- End quote ---

I suggested same thing like you before @Precious.  few years ago but I forgot why didn't was added, but all CITy zones owners they want to know how much they invested in his own zone, but you can't. So this will be very important for us to know this details.  :tick:

Positive

Apollo:
It would be useful feuture. If such a command will be added it will save much time from just opening the list and counting one by one every single object, there are apartments with many objects that can't be measured with the "traditional" way.
Voting Positive.

Justice:
Yes, I have been looking for this when I had a zone but it never existed. Every zone owner sometime wants to know how much they have spent on creating that zone. So I am going to vote positive on this one.  :tick:

Violet:
I thought it's already added since another player suggested it in the past, I am supporting your idea because it's very useful for those who want to know the cost of items inside their zones so they can see if they can add another things or they have to stop. Voting positive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version