Author Topic: Add an armor marker in criminal events (indoors)  (Read 3115 times)

Offline WolfyWolf

• Donator L3
  • Trust me, I'm a professional.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Lyra
Re: Add an armor marker in criminal events (indoors)
« Reply #15 on: 15 04, 2014, 09:33:56 pm »
Boxville already serves this purpose, albeit unable to come in to events such as BR. And also, is a case of "the early bird gets the worm". If you're a cop getting there late, it's your fault for getting there at the last second..
Flashlight: A mechanical device used by people to carry around dead batteries.

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."

There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives.

Offline VazZ

• The Outrageous
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: GOVH-Vazz|ILC|
« Reply #16 on: 15 04, 2014, 10:09:43 pm »
Boxville already serves this purpose, albeit unable to come in to events such as BR. And also, is a case of "the early bird gets the worm". If you're a cop getting there late, it's your fault for getting there at the last second..

Boxville? This is indoors..

And what do you mean by its your fault as a cop if you're late? Didn't I explain like 5 times that it's when you are coming back to the previous event until the last second to beat the criminals and then have only seconds to make it to the next one before its full? Its your fault? That you helped?

I hate when cops are just standing around and block other cops bullets and in the very last second they shoot the last life points of the criminal and get the drugs and the kill. They do this 3-4 times so they become top killer and then feel appreciated by their group mates telling them it was good work. They then wait for the people to say GJ LAW in /e chat even though all they did was stand around and block and go to the next event as fast as possible.
Meanwhile the quiet people are doing all the work and when they die come back until the last moment and then its our fault when we don't make it? Nice.
Industry and Landwork Company

since 28.10.2013

“In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.”
- Konrad Adenauer

Are you group leader or founder? Rent GMP now

Rampant

« Reply #17 on: 15 04, 2014, 10:41:34 pm »
 I kinda like this suggestion cause indoor events fill up so fast that I never have time to go and get armor, but I don't think it's really necessary. I'll tell you why. You always lose your armor in the first minute or so, be it by cops shooting you, or most likely by turrets placed by cops while you are rushing. If you rely on armor to help you in inside events , you're pretty much a nub player and shouldn't be there in the first place. Sure it, helps when rushing or getting rushed, but player set turrets have solved that problem. I'm gonna upvote it anyways, just cause i'd like to see an armor spawner there, it will be something new to events.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #18 on: 16 04, 2014, 05:47:57 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.