Author Topic: Add Arrest points for kill assisters  (Read 1468 times)

Offline Brondo

• Junior Community Member
  • No one is Perfect
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
Add Arrest points for kill assisters
« on: 26 11, 2021, 07:56:32 pm »
I already posted a topic about it a long time ago but got no response, so I'll try again because this feature can be a good addition to the law side.
Have you ever been in a situation when you shoot a criminal with a high WL, he almost dies, and then another officer arrives, takes his gun out, and gets the kill? All you're left with is frustration and injustice.
These types of scenarios happen a lot and usually in CEs and ARs, cops always have to go crazy for kills, in my opinion this feature can make these unfair situations gone and make the gameplay more relaxing
Now for the details:
1st Cop - Killer: Full ( 100%) Reward as usual
2nd Cop - Assister: 50% of the full reward + a bonus for the assist.
3rd/4th/etc - Depends on the amount of damage done to the criminal.
Another simplified idea: Only the killer and assister will be rewarded; Killer gets 100% of the reward as usual, and the assister gets 50% of the full reward

Offline seville_blv_1345

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Seville_blv
Re: Add Arrest points for kill assisters
« Reply #1 on: 26 11, 2021, 09:20:04 pm »
Now for the details:
1st Cop - Killer: Full ( 100%) Reward as usual
2nd Cop - Assister: 50% of the full reward + a bonus for the assist.
3rd/4th/etc - Depends on the amount of damage done to the criminal.
Another simplified idea: Only the killer and assister will be rewarded; Killer gets 100% of the reward as usual, and the assister gets 50% of the full reward

This reward share can be exploited quite easily when two cops are in a unit where they share every money income.

An example based on the simplified idea: Let's say you are playing with a buddy while being in a unit and you manage to kill a high wanted criminal in CE/AR (1,000 AP => 50,000$). So you get the 100% reward as a killer and share that 50,000$ with your unit member (25,000$ for you and the other half you unit member). But the kill assist share of 50% your buddy get will be shared with you too (12,500$ for you and your unit member). So you and your buddy would made a total of 75,000$ from a criminal and that's "creating money out of thin air" as you would made a high wanted criminal in this example worth 50% more than normal.

Because of this I have to say negative on this.

The main idea is related to arrest points and not money

Well @brondo then nevermind my post above as I misunderstood it. I thought you wanted to share the reward money of killed crims.
If it is about sharing the AP of killed crims in AR/CE I'm positive about this but I would go with the simplified idea as this sounds easier to implement and if I'm not wrong you already get a certain amount of AP based on how much damage you dealt in AR/CE.
« Last Edit: 26 11, 2021, 11:30:29 pm by seville_blv_1345 »

Offline Brondo

• No one is Perfect
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 26 11, 2021, 11:12:01 pm »
This reward share can be exploited quite easily when two cops are in a unit where they share every money income.

An example based on the simplified idea: Let's say you are playing with a buddy while being in a unit and you manage to kill a high wanted criminal in CE/AR (1,000 AP => 50,000$). So you get the 100% reward as a killer and share that 50,000$ with your unit member (25,000$ for you and the other half you unit member). But the kill assist share of 50% your buddy get will be shared with you too (12,500$ for you and your unit member). So you and your buddy would made a total of 75,000$ from a criminal and that's "creating money out of thin air" as you would made a high wanted criminal in this example worth 50% more than normal.

Because of this I have to say negative on this.

The main idea is related to arrest points and not money

Offline Lycan

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: MidoZ
« Reply #3 on: 26 11, 2021, 11:30:15 pm »
Althought I don't play as a cop and I've used too. I support this suggestion the kill assister should get half pay.

If it would be fair enviorement clear of Kill stealing and hate and could be applied on MTA. The one who did the high dmg should get the full pay plus the arrest points and damage less one should get half of pay and arrest points. Would be fair game enough.

Allah, there is no god except He, the Living, the Everlasting.
Let the actions speak louder than words.
Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChmUvul0cXwPLI7elJXWtSw

Offline Thug

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
« Reply #4 on: 27 11, 2021, 01:10:32 am »
Its nice idea yea but I think cops already get some $$ when they assist in a kill? I am Neutral Untill someone answer my question

Offline Laurel

• Ingame: Laurel
« Reply #5 on: 27 11, 2021, 01:19:45 am »
Its nice idea yea but I think cops already get some $$ when they assist in a kill? I am Neutral Untill someone answer my question

No, They are only getting some drugs (5 of all drugs afaik), but at CE, they are getting 8,000$ for every assists.

Anyways,

The main idea is related to arrest points

If some1 getting KSed, and if he doesn't getting any Arrest points, then this system should be fixed because he spending his bullets too, then i'll support otherwise if u talk about money, i'll not support.

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
« Reply #6 on: 27 11, 2021, 01:36:46 am »
No, They are only getting some drugs (5 of all drugs afaik), but at CE, they are getting 8,000$ for every assists.

Hm.. Somebody confirms this, I don't think it's correct.
Afaik in CE cops get drugs by assisting killing, and get no money. And get Nothing when assist killing outside any CEs.
That means you actually get nothing when you almost kill a wanted criminal and others get the kill outside CEs.

And I'm supporting because it'll be fair as what a cop deserves on damage a criminal.
« Last Edit: 27 11, 2021, 01:46:54 am by TwCafe »
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline Freelimo

• 1st Forum Account Deleted.
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: Freelimo
  • Squad: MilitaryPolice
« Reply #7 on: 27 11, 2021, 05:16:38 am »
Talking about KS, it's true as it happens with me all the time. I don't know why I'm less fortunate but I always waste my ammo and stuff and due to my high ping I can't get a kill and get assists which makes me disappointed. To be honest, I strongly agree with this suggestion as it's very reliable for the damage giver as well as for KSer.
Agreed  :tick:
A man of focus, commitment, and sheer will.

Ex-DT Soldier| Ex-MI6 Agent| FBI Agent

Offline Emberthal

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Emberthal
  • Squad: Hold_On
« Reply #8 on: 27 11, 2021, 06:36:35 am »
I get pretty frustrated by ksers, since I work for arrest points, to level myself up, and help out my own group as well to stay in the top 1, 2, etc.. I would be really happy, even if the kser takes my kill, I'd still get the AP, cuz it would greatly help me, and my group. Positive.

Offline Agent47

• New Community Member
  • Acknowledge me
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: c$
  • Ingame: Agent
« Reply #9 on: 27 11, 2021, 04:01:16 pm »
Alright, I got ur point in this suggestion which might sound fair to most of the people, but let me share what I think might happen too:
Just out of coincidence, there are very few cops online, for example 2 cops 'A' and 'B' are on duty at a particular time.

Both have been trying to take down an APB who is robbing ALONE. 'A' fights with the APB in 1 vs 1 but fails to kill him multiple times. Then B fights the APB and manages to kill him without the help of any other cop. Here B gets the reward which he aboslutely deserved.
What you are suggesting here is, the cop 'A' should also get rewarded which according to me, will not be fair.
There is no point in rewarding this cop for something he literally failed in.
So I'll be voting Negative here, good luck

Offline zurq

• Senior Community Member
  • xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xc
  • Ingame: xc
  • Squad: xc
« Reply #10 on: 27 11, 2021, 06:14:05 pm »
In everything related to cops I am positive with. Especially, the "increase, add etc... words". Because we all want the police side to be more improved/playable, atleast we could've fun.
Left this game already.

Offline Thug

• Group: 18th
« Reply #11 on: 27 11, 2021, 07:09:05 pm »

Anyways,

If some1 getting KSed, and if he doesn't getting any Arrest points, then this system should be fixed because he spending his bullets too, then i'll support otherwise if u talk about money, i'll not support.
Well its needed then, but as you said its gonna be bad idea if they got money its better to let them get some points I support that

Offline JaMaW

• The Professional & DT Leader
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • #PositiveCIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Jamaw
  • Squad: 404!
« Reply #12 on: 27 11, 2021, 07:35:53 pm »
Hell no, because an assist is not a kill, aiming is part of the game and getting the last shot is too. I am really bad at getting the last hit but I still know how to play around it, so just play the game the way you know how to play it. The stats are here for a reason.

Kill stealing is not really a thing, if you didn't get the last hit you don't deserve the kill.
"Leaders don't create followers, they create leaders!"--  Unknown
"Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.” – Sheryl Sandberg
"I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work."  – Thomas A. Edison

Offline Skyscrap

• L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Skyscrap
« Reply #13 on: 28 11, 2021, 02:06:10 pm »
This thing get's annoying and terrible these days and people just steal the kills by shooting the last bullet, In my opinion adding this system will be fair enough at least the AP should be separated to make it more better for everyone so even if someone is ksed, he will still get half of the AP.
Positive:tick:
Skyscrap added as PAM. (20.01.2022 Ptole + Burner + Brian + Danzy)
Added Skyscrap as Junior Criminal boss (06.05.2023 CB Team)
Skyscrap added as Trial Staff. (14.08.2023 Head Staff)
Discord: skyscrap.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #14 on: 28 11, 2021, 03:19:46 pm »
- When a cop kills a criminal, if there is a kill assister, the assister will get arrest points equal to 50% of what the killer gets. (Arran + brondo)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.