Support > Vehicle Guides

How to drift by Tuned Elegy Drift ?

(1/4) > >>

Thunder:
TUNING

* Speed: The speed will help you sometimes to control the car, my own car speed tuning is 8/10, so you can do what you want but be sure that you need the speed.
* Acceleration: To drift you need a good Acceleration to make the car move quickly and the wheels run faster and faster to drift, so make it 6/6.
* Braking: Of course you need a good braking to control the car if the speed is too much and to turn right or left you should use braking, so make it 6/6.
* Suspension: To make it smooth in drifting, make the suspension 1/6.
* Lower Suspension: The lower suspension make the car drift too much, so you will lose the control, make it 0/6.
* Bullet Resistance: I think that you won't enter a war with elegy drift, so no need to use this option, make it 0/6.
* Crash Resistance: This won't help or hurt us/elegy , so do what you want.
* Rear Traction Bias: This will make the car moving be bad, so make it 0/6.
* Front Traction Bias: This will make the car moving be bad, so make it 0/6.
TYPESElegy Drift is one car but you can use it in 3 different types, every type has difference between the others.

* AWD (The Hardest Type): The car will be Swift, so the speed will be amazing, so the handling need a pro driver, the braking need a pro driver because of the speed.
* RWD: The car will be semi-heavy, the speed will be medium, The drifting will be easier than the previous type, so if you are new in drifting you can teach yourself  by using this type.
* ED: This type is something between RWD type and AWD type in semi-everything.
ADVICES
* I tried to know how the drift work in elegy drift I used RWD type, then I moved to AWD type until now, so you can do what I did.

* Use braking to reduce your speed, turn & change the drift direction.
* Don't drift with high speed because in high speed you can not drift , the car will move directly in one direction, I think you can drift well in speed 100 KPH.
AMAZING PLACES TO TEACH YOURSELF
* Show content
* Show content
* Show content
BEST SQUADS FOR DRIFTING
* DriftWorks
* NeedForSpeed

***IF YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE IN YOUR BRAIN, LET IT COME OUT PLS***

Furix:

--- Quote from: ThunDer on 04 11, 2019, 03:01:02 pm ---
* ED: This type is something between RWD type and AWD type in semi-everything.
--- End quote ---

Please explain, there is nothing between RWD and AWD.
Anyway your tips make no sense, your experience with ED is below average thanks.

Akatosh:

--- Quote from: Furix on 06 11, 2019, 11:08:53 am ---Please explain, there is nothing between RWD and AWD.
Anyway your tips make no sense, your experience with ED is below average thanks.

--- End quote ---
You should stop talking about things u dont know shit about ThunDer. Thanks in advance.

Thunder:

--- Quote from: Furix on 06 11, 2019, 11:08:53 am ---Please explain, there is nothing between RWD and AWD.

--- End quote ---
@Furix, your post doesn't make any sense because you didn't give me anything useful to add it to the topic.
I have no time to explain that you are wrong, bye.

--- Quote from: Akatosh on 06 11, 2019, 11:10:24 am ---You should stop talking about things u dont know shit about ThunDer. Thanks in advance.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: AnYoNe# on 06 11, 2019, 12:26:32 pm ---You should stop talking about things u dont know shit about ThunDer. Thanks in advance.

--- End quote ---
<3

Chin:

--- Quote from: AnYoNe# on 06 11, 2019, 01:46:35 pm ---Who tf deleted my reply

--- End quote ---
It means stop shit posting

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version