Author Topic: Andromeda can be glued in without VIP  (Read 1700 times)

Offline Origami

• New Community Member
  • Hello there friend!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Origami
  • Squad: DriftWorks
Andromeda can be glued in without VIP
« on: 15 08, 2021, 04:42:06 am »
Andromeda should be able to be glued in without VIP because it has a ramp which can be used to get inside it. Now, imagine the amount of roleplay it would add. For example, people could go skydiving when bored. The CnR aspect would be about the cops jumping out of the planes to jump into action as to land near the crime area to arrest the thieves etc. It can be used in police trainings as a way of roleplay. In my time with the FBI, I had my first roleplay in CIT which I enjoyed. So, adding that could improve the roleplays as well. It also doesn't make sense that the plane will start going all over the place if you're in the plane without VIP. For example, my friends entered via the ramp without vip and my plane starting going all over the place and almost crashed onto the airport fences. If I spend 3m into a giant plane, I should be able to use it for its intended use. (Military/cargo)

Online Ths

• State Official
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Andromeda can be glued in without VIP
« Reply #1 on: 15 08, 2021, 06:55:35 am »
Greetings,

I'm going to support idea if it's talk about civilian if can really help to make something good that really helps to make there works faster or be fair but it's not. That's why there is Transport maverick you can used it for roleplay since there is '' /drop '' features on that and both side can used it for the roleplay. Voting negative It's unnecessary to implement this kind of idea.
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Mr.Pringles

• CIT Radio DJ
  • aka Abo-Warda | Sanchez Master
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Mr.Pringles
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #2 on: 15 08, 2021, 10:34:38 am »
We were able to do this a couple of years ago. My friends and I used to glue our cars inside the andromeda and pretend that we drop like Fast and furious 7 movie. It was possible and I don't know why it got removed. Adding access to glue to the plane with no VIP will be more logical since it was designed to have passengers on its ramp. This would be great for RP and cops can take it to another level, like planning a parachute dropping plan on ARs, etc... Positive
5thStreetSaints
The_ReNeGaDeS
CITRadio

Offline Babushka

• Regular Community Member
  • Babushito - Gobi
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Babushka[SAPD]
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #3 on: 15 08, 2021, 10:38:25 am »
Well I agree with this suggestion because Andromeda is not some regular vehicle like Patriot or Cybertruck and most people only use it for job or fun. Adding the feature would allow people to have more fun, although I don't think it would be much beneficial for the server.
However, Voting Positive

SAPD Officer | Ex Community Event Manager | ex. ICM | Ex CIT News Headlines Publisher | Regular Community Member

Offline Molly

• Donator L3
  • Be The Best Version Of Yourself
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GLA
  • Ingame: Molly
« Reply #4 on: 15 08, 2021, 10:54:21 am »
I agree, since Andromeda is such a large aircraft, it wouldn’t hurt to allow non vip users to be able to glue to the vehicle since the aircraft was initially designed to hold passengers in the ramp.

Hopefully the collision to the aircraft would be added back too, so we can drive our vehicles (cars and bikes) inside the plane for Role Play

Voting positive  :tick:
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "Please", I'll say "No" because it's shorter than "Yes".
Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.

Offline Raef

• The Raffaello
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Raef
« Reply #5 on: 15 08, 2021, 11:04:50 am »
I remember once when I was trying to glue in my friend's Andromeda for some role-play, but sadly, I didn't have VIP on that occasion, so it ended up with me falling down, thus got killed. Implementing this, especially for the skydiving activity, which I'll for sure be doing often, might revive the role-play activities and will increase entertainment.
I'm positive.

"When you look at a person, any person, everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed their life. Anxiety, depression and panic attacks are not signs of weakness. They are signs of trying to remain strong for way too long." - Deepika Padukone

Offline MR.Pablo

• CIT Radio DJ
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: MR.Pablo
« Reply #6 on: 15 08, 2021, 12:02:13 pm »
Well I agree with this suggestion because Adromada is It is often used for role-playing or fun with friends, so it would be great to add this feature positive
 CIT Radio

Offline Myth.

• One day you’ll thank yourself for never giving up.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Myth
« Reply #7 on: 15 08, 2021, 04:30:44 pm »
Indeed, being able to glue in an Andromeda "without VIP" will be one of the best things for the "law side groups" and im talking about the trainings and specially "Roleplay trainings". Like that, we can get more ideas about how we're going to make at least an acceptable roleplay training as the Andromeda is so huge and can change the whole scenario into a great one. Thus, that's the only reason that law side deserves this kind of features.
Also, im sure that Andromeda will be almost usable in every Roleplay training. I m supporting this suggestion.
-Positive :tick:

"Self-confidence terrifies your enemies, no matter how strong they are."
"Believe you can and you're halfway there."
"No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again."

Offline Cyber

YearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 15 08, 2021, 04:48:42 pm »
:tick:

I don't know why we can't glue onto the Andromeda without VIP in the first place. It's one of the most used planes by civilians, and sometimes it can be quite useful to have other glue into your Andromeda, especially when you're doing some kind of event, or training. I don't think there would be any abuse regarding gluing to the Andromeda, since criminal groups and law groups pretty much never touch it.

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]GaMeFeR
« Reply #9 on: 17 08, 2021, 04:49:00 pm »
I don't see any reason to cast my vote as a negative in your suggestion, since we all know that VIP is more expensive than before, back these days you could buy any amount of VIP whenever you wanted to, but in my point of view why not implementing your suggestion? Being able to glue without VIP on Andromeda aircraft.

I would like to cast my vote as Positive.  :tick:

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
Ex Guider & Applications Handler
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs

Offline Chetan

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Chetan
« Reply #10 on: 17 08, 2021, 07:59:20 pm »
I remember that this existed in the past, players were able to glue their vehicles inside an Andromada just like they would in a DFT-30 Truck, I don't know why was this limited to only  VIPs later on.

I support the idea of being able to glue other vehicles to the andromada without requiring to have VIP hours.  :tick:
Regards - Chetan

Offline Cytrx

YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Cytrx
« Reply #11 on: 23 08, 2021, 08:27:46 pm »
I don't understand why I should vote against your recommendation because we all know that VIP is more expensive now than it was previously, and you could buy any quantity of VIP whenever you wanted, so why not apply your suggestion, in my opinion? Being able to glue on an Andromeda aeroplane without a VIP. supporting

Offline BornMoris

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Ownage
  • Ingame: BornMoris
  • Squad: Morises
« Reply #12 on: 24 08, 2021, 01:10:27 pm »
This suggestion is great for role play. Players can role play and have fun with their friends. My vote positive.

(ADVERT) BornMoris{1%}[Bones]LS: Just a memory.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #13 on: 29 08, 2021, 04:15:50 pm »
11 Positive votes, 2 Negative votes. Next review will be done next week.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #14 on: 03 09, 2021, 04:24:19 pm »
- Added Andromada to vehicles that can be glued to without needing VIP. (Arran + Origami)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.