Author Topic: Guard system [Gangsters]  (Read 7841 times)

Offline elektro

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
Re: Guard system
« Reply #15 on: 08 09, 2021, 06:20:29 pm »
/settings vote disable guards  yes = problem solved no ?   :)

We have a lot of laws groups that will not give up this feature just like you guys. And the new players don't even know about this in settings
Founder of 1337.

Offline Prof.Gang

• Senior Community Member
  • P G
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
« Reply #16 on: 08 09, 2021, 06:29:03 pm »
Still doesn't change the fact that half of the server is against the feature
If half of the server is against this feature then how did we manage to use it, why it is not disabled? :what:

Offline Slow

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ArmedForces
  • Ingame: Slow
« Reply #17 on: 08 09, 2021, 06:34:36 pm »
If half of the server is against this feature then how did we manage to use it, why it is not disabled? :what:

Because you keep telling the members in your low-quality group to vote on enabling them. Plus, "HALF" of the server does not even vote in those preferences, so it's mostly you and your group picking that preference for your benefit.

Offline Zuvich

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #18 on: 08 09, 2021, 07:11:25 pm »
/settings vote disable guards  yes = problem solved no ?   :)
Preferences are removed + those were manipulative either way. :)

Show content

i'm just gona post this ,half of your group members approving this suggestion meanwhile if they had the /guard command they would do it  :kek3:
you just cant win a war so you come here nerfing what you cant do and what you cant reach to,anywayjust a question what about this lol
Your whole post on this topic is futile and off-topic. Also, I don't consider 2 people a whole group.
hej

Offline elektro

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #19 on: 08 09, 2021, 07:20:24 pm »
Lol. do you even read this topic?
do we also have no rights to use them?
To get a normal guard, I need to travel half the city to find a guard with a normal weapon and come to the war.
When will you guys be able to use / bind z guard. and just click one button to get it

as you can see in the videos that were shown above. At the same time, we can't kill your guard because he is in the save zone. But he can kill me. not bad.

Show content

P.S. on video I killed by guard (check kill bar)
« Last Edit: 08 09, 2021, 07:28:23 pm by elektro »
Founder of 1337.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #20 on: 08 09, 2021, 07:31:12 pm »
95% percent of people supporting this are gangsters.
Just remove the ability for gangsters to hire guards instead of the whole server  :tetelaser:  :kek4:
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Zuvich

« Reply #21 on: 08 09, 2021, 07:32:12 pm »
Just remove the ability for gangsters to hire guards instead of the whole server  :tetelaser:  :kek4:
That's what I pretty much suggested  :what:
hej

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #22 on: 08 09, 2021, 07:35:26 pm »
That's what I pretty much suggested  :what:
Then I don't see any problem with this topic. The ability can be removed from gangsters
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline sK1NN

• New Community Member
  • To get the best , be the best .
  • Group: OWNERS
  • Ingame: OF
  • Squad: LS
« Reply #23 on: 08 09, 2021, 07:40:51 pm »
hey mathematician from where u got 95% I believe u never played gangster Iin ur life so keep ur equations for urself or say something worth hearing yet u know what im positive on removing guards now since all those cry babies keep crying all day just like they cried abt house teleport or turf in their hoods so lets see after removing guards what else they have to cry about maybe removing gangster job  :tetelaser: and since u wanna fair gangster fights why dont u make a suggestion abt  weekly invite limit since u guys inviting 20 daily  and lets  have fair fights cause I believe if I suggest u may bring dead peoplefrom their graves just to vote no  :kek5:
« Last Edit: 08 09, 2021, 07:52:38 pm by sK1NN »
Haters gonna hate

Offline BlackBear

• Regular Community Member
« Reply #24 on: 08 09, 2021, 07:41:23 pm »
here is my opinion about this matter:
1- unbalancing the combat system: nah it doesn't bcz you can create your own guard and "abuse it" as the other guy, so it's completely fair.
2- how this feature is distributed: it's not fair obviously. only a small number of people can use it(L9 or whatever), yes ik you can hire your own guard BUT L9 groups' members can use it anywhere + it is more powerful than hired guards so it's unbalanced.
3- bugs: yes it's totally broken and obviously Arran and other developers cant fix its bugs as you have already shown in your videos. not only your video, there are a lot of videos that can prove how this is broken.

my solution by priority:
1- fix its all problems(bugs) if you can't simply remove it like how you did with a lot of missed features.
2- nerf it or make it distributed fairly for everyone, either by removing that exclusive feature to L9 or make it everyone can spawn it(this would make a huge change to the combat system so I suggest doing the first one).
« Last Edit: 08 09, 2021, 10:19:45 pm by BlackBear »

Offline Zuvich

« Reply #25 on: 08 09, 2021, 07:49:55 pm »
1- unbalancing the combat system: nah it doesn't bcz you can create your own guard and "abuse it" as the other guy, so it's completely fair.
Have you ever hired a guard? it has like 80% hp or even less and is not as overpowered as L9 group guards are  :wat:
hej

Offline thund3R

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: thund3R
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #26 on: 08 09, 2021, 08:23:13 pm »
Guards should be completely removed from the server, fair and square. That includes CnR as well. So no more /guard and hiring them from streets. Guards are just way too powerful (damage and accuracy wise not to mention MP5's fire rate and of course they sometimes don't die :hands:) and I got some clips to prove it. And also getting L8 takes times a long time but why rewarding that with such an unfair advantage, like seriously as I said before getting L8 takes a long time and you'd think that a group and its members being a part of CIT for so long would be somewhat decent in PvP, right (talking about law, criminals groups)? :cringe:

Here I acquired some clips showcasing how OP and just unfair guards are for those who do not have them, sure it must feel amazing having a bot that deals quite a lot of damage on your opponents. But it's a fucking headache and a demotivator for those who want to get some PvP not some cringe PvP+b action.

Let's go! These aren't some 3 months old clips, in fact all of them have been recorded this month. There's a date at the end of each ones title. You can slow the clips down to see the damage I was getting on bottom right corner.

Clip 1
So this cop saw that I'm wanted and proceeded to arrest me while having a bot but completely failed because of his lack of skills and took off worrying too much or trying to maintain his bad KDR (I'm assuming because a player with good combat skills wouldn't need a guard and wouldn't be fighting like this in a 1v1 :kek5:). I did the thing as him and hired a guard from street and when he saw me with it and proceeded to talk shit about me (check the chatbox at 1:40) as if he wasn't the same coward earlier in the clip. Hypocrite much? He can use bots but I can't? :smudge_cat:
Show content

Clip 2
I had hired a guard myself and that's how I decided to bully some cops with it but I had only recorded this poor newbie getting "rekt" by my bot while I was standing still. Sure he didn't have much HP but still you hopefully get the idea. I'll try to remember to do this the next time I play but on a bit more skilled players just to show how OP these bots are.
Show content

Clip 3
Basically I was killing a player but his bot managed to remove ~80% of my armor while he was dying, still think guards aren't overpowered? :cringe:
Show content

Clip 4
1v1 action with miniguns, I'd have killed him easily there if it wasn't again for his bot which was behind my back shooting me which I didn't know and guess what I got killed by his bot (death log shows MP5 icon not MG). Not to mention the player had 200+ ping which made him receive damage delayed, sure not his fault but still considering how bad sync and hitboxes are in this game guards are nothing but an inconvenience.
Show content

Clip 5
Again if weren't for his guard appearing out of nowhere (bind key guard). I'd have stayed alive because I got killed by this player's bot (MP5 icon next to my death while the player was using an AK-47).
Show content

Clip 6
Just showing how accurate the guards are, being able to damage me from such a far distance and you can see how the player who hired the guard crouches to get a cover while his bot damages me, sure another player hit me twice with sniper but that doesn't change the fact I got obliterated by his bot (again killed by an MP5). This allows a coward playstyle, start shooting, quickly hide, craft armor and by the time you're done killing his bot (if it dies LOL, they tend to bug too and not die) you'll see its owner popping up with an armor and will still die at the end. And now tell me how is that fair?
Show content

For the whole server, that includes CnR too!

here is my opinion about this matter:
2- how this feature is distributed: it's not fair obviously. only a small number of people can use it(L9 or whatever), yes ik you can hire your own guard BUT L9 groups' members can use it anywhere so it's unbalanced.
3- bugs: yes it's totally broken and obviously Arran and other developers cant fix its bugs as you have already shown in your videos. not only your video, there are a lot of videos that can prove how this is broken.

my solution by priority:
1- fix its all problems(bugs) if you can't simply remove it like how you did with a lot of missed features.
2- nerf it or make it distributed fairly for everyone, either by removing that exclusive feature to L9 or make it everyone can spawn it(this would make a huge change to the combat system so I suggest doing the first one).
Or get rid of them completely so our lovely developers don't waste their time on this and can focus on other stuff!

Everyone knows that this server is mainly quantity based unless the side with the quantity are total trash then of course the side with less but higher quality members will succeed. Combat system is bad enough already, some weapons aren't as strong as they should and of course let's not forget the sync and hitboxes here so yeah.

I truly hope this gets finally implemented so there's a true PvP not some parody of it! :tick: :tick: :tick:

Offline Western

• lol
« Reply #27 on: 08 09, 2021, 09:37:44 pm »
Absolute garbage script, I mean no offense, I understand you wrote hundreds of lines, or hell, even thousands, but for fucks sake, this feature is literally for sore losers and garbage players to use then talk shit and act tough and all that. Besides the gangster side, it’s also quite unfair for 2-3 cops to show up with guards, then you have a criminal or two trying to fight both, and Vice verses of course. It’s too much of a pain to handle, sometimes they get buggy and they don’t die. I am not lying because I have at least one video to prove that, but I’m not gonna bother as the ones above are enough. Just remove this shit already.

Offline BlackBear

• Regular Community Member
« Reply #28 on: 08 09, 2021, 10:18:52 pm »
Have you ever hired a guard? it has like 80% hp or even less and is not as overpowered as L9 group guards are  :wat:
then I should add this to number 2. as long as you can use guards like other guys then it's fair, bro. it doesn't matter if you don't want to use it. but as I mentioned before, L9 members have more advantages in guards like spawning it anywhere + more powerful than normal guards so yea it's not fair at this point besides the bugs it has.

Offline sK1NN

• New Community Member
  • To get the best , be the best .
  • Group: OWNERS
  • Ingame: OF
  • Squad: LS
« Reply #29 on: 09 09, 2021, 12:20:13 am »
 So what if a wanted gangster face l9 group cop who can spawn guard with a click dont u think it is a disadvantage? So if u  tryna remove guards remove them for everyone  not only gangsters cause then cops can abuse them for their advantage
Haters gonna hate