Author Topic: Adding a new AR or Store Robbery {Yacht}  (Read 4290 times)

Offline Mora.

• Outstanding Community Member
  • D
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mora
Re: Adding a new AR or Store Robbery {Yacht}
« Reply #15 on: 17 09, 2021, 09:29:15 am »
The location is fine :fp: , I'm getting 66-74 fps over there also in CIT News party it was a crowded area and still getting a good fps unlike other ARs. Positive for sure.

Offline iMeMPlayZ

• Put Devil to the side i got Angel on my shoulder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1nt
  • Ingame: iMeMPlayZ.1nt
  • Squad: C҉U҉P҉C҉A҉K҉E҉S
« Reply #16 on: 17 09, 2021, 10:48:07 am »
Don't worry there will be an interior inside the yacht the model isn't full added yet :fp: like I've said if we add an AR here it will be updated so that you can hide and take cover and such.

It's similar because both are ships ? What about the other AR's they all are similar :fp: I'm pretty sure this AR would be something new and interesting not like the other ones.

im either blind or you never stated in your OP that the yacht model is not finished.  :fp:
« Last Edit: 17 09, 2021, 11:20:48 am by iMeMPlayZ »

Offline Happy

• Bikers President
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: Happy
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #17 on: 17 09, 2021, 01:42:38 pm »
im either blind or you never stated in your OP that the yacht model is not finished.  :fp:

No it's not a full model yet I just suggested the location and the Thema of the AR. We gonna expand the location if people agree to add an AR here.
« Last Edit: 17 09, 2021, 01:44:31 pm by Happy »
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline Happy

• Bikers President
  • L3 Staff
« Reply #18 on: 17 09, 2021, 08:11:18 pm »
Before adding something useless that nobody is going to use I suggest you take a second and look at how bad the situation players will be at.
I don't see anyone providing pictures of how the boat looks for those who are wondering how covered it! keeping in mind that it's in the sea.
Pretty much 2 rockets from a hunter kills everyone on the boat and if you are planning on escaping or hiding someone to not get shot pretty much you can't.
Take a minute think about it, either find a solution for that or just suggest something else like making the boat shop on that boat.
https://imgur.com/a/s7Ot6yf

Are you fucking stupid or something ? You're the only one who is against it, it's not a fucking vehicle hunter wouldn't kill you on that boat with rockets or are you thinking to get with your car on that yacht ? :fp: THE FUCKING YACHT IS AN HUGE OBJECT LIKE AN BUILDING, NOT A VEHICLE. If you really want I can add some objects for you EXTRA for you if you can't imagine how it can look like with few creates around or other objects where you can hide or take cover, :fp: like I've said above the yacht has an interior inside where you can hide and add the PED for the lazy people who always AFK at ARs can hide inside.....

Btw DS is also pretty much open no place to hide and take cover, so what is your problem ?
i'm pretty sure it'll be easier to get off this yacht than to flee from DS

« Last Edit: 17 09, 2021, 08:26:49 pm by Happy »
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline Dante

• New Community Member
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: Dante
« Reply #19 on: 17 09, 2021, 08:32:06 pm »
In my opinion this is a great suggestion would be nice to have a new AR on that yacht something new voting positive
« Last Edit: 17 09, 2021, 08:34:10 pm by Dante »

Offline They SeeMi Rollin'

• New Community Member
  • Gift from the Moon
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: SeeMi
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #20 on: 17 09, 2021, 08:49:01 pm »
A big Positive This will be a unique AR with that rare piece of object. I checked the yacht it is pretty much good for a cnr activity with addition of some related barriers and small objects on it like flipped tables.
However I dont think it's a big deal to place it close to swat base, thats not so close
expect the unexpected

Offline Happy

• Bikers President
  • L3 Staff
« Reply #21 on: 17 09, 2021, 09:01:31 pm »
First of all be fucking respectful, because I can write a whole wall just swearing that's not the way to showoff.*
Second the rockets i'm talking about deal damage to the area they were shot at it doesn't matter if it's a car or a map object, test that out before u talk meaningless.

Dude, you are talking about rustler bombs not hunter you can't avoid that no matter in which AR you are and how many objects you have around  :fp: look at DS it will be a similar AR but just UNIQUE like seemi said.

Well, you voted already negative it's fine seems you're the only one who doesn't understand my suggestion, but it's fine.

Offline Happy

• Bikers President
  • L3 Staff
« Reply #22 on: 17 09, 2021, 10:52:43 pm »
My bad that I didn't know rockets damage was only enabled to vehicles.
But it's still very dangerous as you can see in this video: still the hunter minigun does a lot of damage and there's no way to survive or hide!
Besides that the walls of the boat are kind of bugged since it's not a GTA:SA object.
https://vimeo.com/607701200
https://vimeo.com/607722638

Of course, it is dangerous like in all other AR's look at DS or some other AR's which are pretty open.
You still didn't understand that this yacht isn't full, yet :fp: I've talked with Danzy, and he said Brian just added the exterior not the interior was intended for an AR but never came into being added.

Offline Arnold

• The Secretary
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #23 on: 18 09, 2021, 12:17:39 am »
Well, its really good to add new armed robbery as we used to join the same ARs since a long time but what about making two bridges that leads to the yacht? its just a suggestion, i'm positive.
Bikers

Offline WizarD

• The Magician
  • L4 Staff
  • Have a great day!
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: [CIT]WizarD
« Reply #24 on: 18 09, 2021, 01:31:29 pm »
It's good to have a new AR like that imo.
Positive.

Offline holsteN

• Junior Community Member
  • WingsOfGold #1~
  • Ingame: maviA
« Reply #25 on: 18 09, 2021, 05:51:48 pm »
In fact, I'd love to see new ARs around, and with the AR also out at sea on the ship it will be interesting.
POSITIVE  :tick:

Offline Danzy

• The Amplifier
  • L4 Staff
  • infernoob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #26 on: 18 09, 2021, 08:56:43 pm »
Added thanks to Brian and Vampire.
We don't search for old songs, we search for old memories.