Author Topic: CIT Vehicles database|Guidelines ( Updated )  (Read 10237 times)

Offline Sabfas

• The Entertainer
  • Honorable
  • Luck is the planning you don't see!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The Epsilonists
  • Ingame: Sabfas
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
CIT Vehicles database|Guidelines ( Updated )
« on: 13 01, 2016, 06:35:53 pm »

This is a guideline that is mainly concerned about vehicles in CIT. All the tests' results that were conducted are only applicable to CIT vehicles system and not applicable to GTA sa gamemode as there are some differences between the two.

Story behind this..
I remember there was once a topic somewhere in the forum where people calculated together the speed/acceleration of different vehicles in CIT. I loved the idea of that topic. I even contributed to that topic in my own way which wasn't a perfect one at the time. Then out of the sudden, that topic just disappeared. I've tried to look for it but with no luck. I joined SAPD later on and found myself so interested in their database. I've spent days and nights contributing to that DB till I left them. Even though I left, I continued my tests and experiments on different vehicles. Unfortunately, I didn't post them anywhere because there was no place for them to be placed. That was only for fun. Curiosity was my driven force.
Only two weeks ago, the idea of opening my own database hit me. I thought to myself, why not share my tests with the whole community? Then I started immediately to plan how the topic should look like for days. That was all in my head. All what I wanted is a simple database where I can put in my results at the end of the night. But every single moment of thinking and planning brought me up some new ideas that should be added to the topic. So I started adding them one by one till I came to realize that this is not a simple database anymore. This is more of a tutorial with a database section in it. This is how it went. It wasn't easy at all. It took me weeks of hard work. I shall continue my work on this topic till I reach the point of self-satisfaction,till I have tested every single vehicle in the game.
*I've taken Chique's permission to copy some of my work from SAPD database.

First of all.. There are somethings that you should know.. Consider them as hints :

- Nitrous got a crucial role in racing/chasing/escaping scenarios. Activate it by clicking on your mouse ( Left click ) or by clicking on the left ctrl button. You can obtain them by any of these three ways :
1- F7
2- Nitro factories

- Mod shops give you the choice to mod your vehicle with a variety of options ( It depends on your vehicle.. Some options are restricted to certain vehicles like the paintjob option ). You can easily identify those shops by this icon :
Also.. Keep in mind that you can change your vehicle's color for free in any of these shops.

- Got an unwanted passenger in your vehicle? Locking the car after he got in wouldn't solve your awkward issue. You can ask him to get out of course, but what if he cut you dead? Well, there is only one thing you can do in a such a case and NO! it doesn't involve spamming the admins chat and begging them to slap him. You can simply type the command : /eject HisNameHereOrPartOfIt .. Like for example if i'm the one who is giving you a hard day.. Just type this and your problem will be solved : /eject sabfas

- Remember your first day in MTA? When you suited up like a model and started to show off around? Girls were giggling and how fool were you to really think they were admiring your look just to find out later that they were laughing at your random MTA name? UnorganizedSoupDish215? Really? Well.. Now tell me, how is it any different to cruise the streets of SA with a plate consisting of random characters? I'm here to save your day champ.. Just head into the game and type this command : /plate YourNewPlateHere and enjoy being yourself, not some random fellow with a random plate. Remember that there are 3 restrictions regarding the plate :
1- It is not available for every vehicle in the game, obviously.
2- You must own the vehicle.
3- Maximum of 8 characters.

- It would be a wise move to turn off your engine every time you stop your car. This way trollers wouldn't be able to troll. Your car would be steady as a rock and all their attempts to ram you would fail. Also, this way your vehicle wouldn't consume any fuel. To turn your engine off, just type this command : /engine
You can type it again to turn your engine on.

- There is a local chat that is only accessible to those who are in the same vehicle. Just type this in the beginning of your sentences : /cc
This is a great way to talk dirty about people who are outside the vehicle. Be careful though, glued people will be able to access this chat.

- There are some certain cars that their look get changed everytime you re-pick them. Mostly pick-up cars.

- To use a jerry can/repair kit or even to repair a car as a mechanic/DL1, press X then click on the vehicle. A new window will appear, just like this :
Show content

You should know your way around from now on. You can also store items in your car's trunk by going through the same process.

- You can turn the vehicle lights on by pressing L.

- There are some vehicle's markers that you should have seen in game. This is what they stand for :
# Yellow marker = Free spawner.. Job vehicles. You will find this marker near job's locations. Those markers are restricted to certain jobs.
Show content

# Red marker = Vehicle's dealerships.. This is the marker where you should head to whenever you want to buy a new vehicle.
Show content

# Green marker = Job vehicles that are available for 5000$ each.. Not restricted to certain jobs.
Show content

# Blue marker = Police vehicles.. Restricted to law members
Show content

- You can buy a car from any dealership around the map.. Those dealerships will appear in your map in the form of this icon :
Every dealership is specialized in a certain type of vehicles.. Here i'm only going to focus on car dealerships till I add planes/boats/bikes sections in the next weeks :

Here is a map of all the car dealerships around San Andreas :

Show content

Cheap cars dealerships ( The purple circles in the previous map ):
LS - Jefferson ( Coutt and Schutz )
Show content

SF - Downtown ( Wang cars )
Show content

LV - Redsands east ( Auto Bahn )
Show content

Expensive ( High-end ) cars dealerships ( The red circles in the previous map ):
LS - Rodeo
Show content

SF - Downtown ( Otto's Autos )
Show content

LV - Redsands west ( This is also a heavy vehicle's dealership )
Show content

Country cars dealerships ( The black circles in the previous map ):
Angel pine
Show content

El-Quebrados hospital ( The icon is bugged at the moment )
Show content

Montgomery
Show content

Heavy vehicles dealerships ( The green circles in the previous map ):
LS - Ocean docks
Show content

SF - Easter basin gas station
Show content

LV - Redsands west ( This is also a High-end vehicle's dealership )
Show content

- I encourage you to check the other topics in this board for more information.. I wanted to add more hints in here but found out that most of them were mentioned in other topics. So for your knowledge sake, check them out now! ( Boosting - Damage resistant vehicles and other stuff ).

Glueing Section

- Gluing is the act of sticking to a vehicle so you don't fall off. You can do this by typing this command : /glue

- You can unglue by typing this command : /unglue .. Or by moving ahead. Just press W and you will be unglued.

- There is an auto-glue feature that you can enable/disable via /settings.

- You can't glue to a locked vehicle that doesn't belong to a friend/groupmate of yours.

- Gluing to most vehicles requires VIP hours though you can glue to certain vehicles without the need of having VIP. Those " certain " vehicles includes the following : Boats.. DFT-30

- When glued, by default you can't shoot or switch weapons in most vehicles. Though there are some vehicles that are excluded. Examples : Walton,bobcat and most pick-up vehicles. DFT30, some helicopters like Raindance.

- When glued.. You have access to the /cc chat. You can also listen to the music that the driver is listening to.

- You can also glue your " Vehicle " to another vehicle. Sounds weird? You should try it then! This only works on limited quantity of vehicles.

Fuel Section

- You vehicle needs to get fueled every now and then. The way you fuel up your vehicle is by going to a wide,white,transparent marker that will appear in your map in the form of this icon :
This is how the marker looks like :

Show content

- When your tank hits 10% of fuel.. A warning message will appear in your screen.

- Higher speeds consume more fuel.

- Keeping the engine off will consume no fuel.

- Keeping the engine on and being stationary ( Your car is parked and you are not moving ) also consumes fuel. The rate of the consumption in such a case is 1% every 1:30 mintues.

- When fueling up, the price will be random in most cases. However, there is a pattern for it. The least possible price is 18$ and that's when your tank is already 99-98%. The average cost for each extra 1% is 18$ but this is not completely true as it is somewhat random. This is only an average value. The highest possible price is 1800$ and that's when your tank is completely empty 0%.

- When out of fuel, you can reverse your car at full speed,but not with full acceleration.

- When out of fuel, you can not turn your lights on. When you fuel your car up, you might need to re-pick it to be able to turn the lights on again.

- When out of fuel, the engine at first will keep going on and off for a while till it shuts down for good!

- There is a course that costs 24,000$ in /courses or /shit. Passing this course will fill up your tank an extra 20% for free ( You will get 120% of fuel for the 100% fuel price ).

- You can craft a jerry can ( Press F9 ). Or you can buy it via F7. Jerry can will refuel your vehicle with an extra 50%. To craft it, you need to have the following components :
Oil : 50 .. Iron : 25

- When your car gets repaired by a mechanic, you will get an extra 10% of fuel. DL1 will make your fuel level goes all the way up to 50%. This is in case your fuel level is under 50%.

Repairing Section

- Only a mechanic/DL1-2-3 can repair cars. Refer to the hints in the beginning to know how to do it.

- You can repair your vehicle by using a repair kit. It will increase your vehicle's hp by 25. This doesn't apply to the vehicles that cost over $1,000,000. In the latter case, it will only increase their hp by 10%.

- When repairing a vehicle, you need to be close to it.

- You can buy a repair kit via F7. Or you can craft it ( F9 ). To craft it, you need to have the following components :
Oil : 10 .. Iron : 30 .. Electronics : 2 .. Engine parts : 1

- You can also repair your vehicle by going to any repair shop around the map. You can find them on your map in the form of this icon :
Just enter the marker and your vehicle will get repaired.

- When repairing your car using any of these repair shops, the price will be random in most cases. However, there is a pattern for it. The least possible price is 200$ and that's when your vehicle's hp is already 99%. The average cost for each extra 1% is 2$ but this is not completely true as it is somewhat random. This is only an average value. The highest possible price is 340$ and that's when your vehicle is completely destroyed 30%.

- If you are a wanted criminal or you have a wanted criminal as a passenger in your car, you won't be able to use the repair markers in airports.

Vehicles database

Here is what this whole topic is about. The core of this topic. The database where you can find some specific information about many different vehicles.

Before we proceed, I would like to point out some points :

- The information that you will find here is completely obtained by me. Some mistakes are luckily to be found. If you got another opinion about something i've written, reply here or pm me.

- There are two types of information here. There are some straight facts and this is the first type, like for example the speed/acceleration of vehicles. And the other type is what I concluded according to my experience. This includes the steering/handling/braking rates that you might find here. The problem about the latter type is that there are no fixed norms to count on. Thus, I had to do it all according to my own experience. There is another problem which is not having a clear reference point. It is essential in such tests to have one so you can compare all your results with. I mean how do you know if this car got an average steering? Average according to what? This is another flaw in this kind of information. However, i've done my best to set some reference points in my mind for every single class of vehicles. My work might not be perfect after all, but it is close enough. I hope!

- Braking is not only limited to the braking ability in a straight line. It also includes curved lines. Some vehicles proved excellent in this aspect.

- The list of vehicles here are not complete,yet. I won't stop updating this database till i've tested all the vehicles in game. This includes all the different types of vehicles : Planes,boats,bikes and so on. This will take time, months maybe? So be patient.

- You might find some of the information here outdated because most of them are months old. Kindly,inform me.

* The vehicles are alphabetically ordered.

Cheap Cars

Blade
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 154 KPH - 96 MPH
Advantages :
- Very good Steering till some point
- Somewhat good Handling
- Good Acceleration
- Relatively fast car
- Wide range of modifications ( At any Mod Shop around SA )
- Cheap price compared to its performance
Disadvantages :
- Only 2 doors
- Roofless car and with no windows , which increases the probability of receiving direct shots!
- Loses control easily when speeding or on the air
- Doesn't perform well in off-road routes

Comments :
- Approximately 4.1 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 11.75 seconds from 0-154 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Top speed in reverse is Approximately 39 KPH - 24 MPH
- You can turn the lights on by pressing L ( Not every car has this feature ) .
- Its price is : 60,000 $
- It is a drifty car , which can be an advantage or a disadvantage .

Bravura
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 131 KPH - 81 MPH
Advantages :
- Somewhat Good Handling
- Somewhat Good Steering
- Wide range of modifications ( Any Mod Shop )
- A stable car in most cases
Disadvantages :
- Only 2 doors
- Relatively Slow car
- Slow Acceleration

Comments :
- Approximately 6.5 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 14.4 seconds from 0-131 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Top speed in reverse is Approximately 33 KPH - 20 MPH
- Its price is : 80,000 $

Broadway
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 141 KPH - 87 MPH
Advantages :
- Somewhat Good Handling
- Good Looking car ( Roofless )
Disadvantages :
- Not that good Steering ( It feels heavy )
- It seems to have 4 doors, but in fact it got only 2 doors which is quite disappointing
Comments :
- Approximately 5.7 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 13.5 seconds from 0-141 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Its price is : 125,000 $

Buccaneer
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 146 KPH - 91 MPH
Advantages :
- Although it looks heavy, it has a Good Steering
- Somewhat Good Handling
- Wide range of Modifications at any Mod-Shop
Disadvantages :
- Only 2 doors
- Long Vehicle for a 2-Doors car
- Not that good Braking System
Comments :
- Approximately 5.2 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 12.15 seconds from 0-146 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Top speed in reverse is Approximately 37 KPH - 23 MPH
- Its price is : 90,000 $

Cabbie
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 127 KPH - 79 MPH
Advantages :
- Very good steering
- Handling is above average
- Good acceleration
Disadvantages :
- Not that stable
Comments :
- Approximately 5.35 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Its price is : 175,000 $
- No plate in front
- It is a vehicle job that is used by Taxi drivers.

Cadrona
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 133 KPH - 82 MPH
Advantages :
- Somewhat Good Handling
- Good Braking system
Disadvantages :
- Only 2 doors
- Poor in Climbing hills or mountains
- Not that stable in many cases
- Relatively Slow car
Comments :
- Approximately 5.3 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 11.5 seconds from 0-133 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Top speed in reverse is Approximately 33 KPH - 21 MPH
- Its price is : 65,000 $
- There is no plate in front .

Clover
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 146 KPH - 91 MPH
Advantages :
- Good Handling
- Somewhat good Steering
- Somewhat Good Acceleration
- Very good price for its performance
Disadvantages :
- Only 2 doors
- The paint colours on the car don't match each other, making it looks somewhat ugly!
- Not that stable , You may lose control in a high speed
Comments :
- Approximately 4.8 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 11.7 seconds from 0-146 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Its price is : 40,000 $
- It is a drifty car , which can be an advantage or a disadvantage .

Club
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 145 KPH - 90 MPH
Advantages :
- Good Steering
- Good Acceleration
- Somewhat good Braking
- Somewhat good Handling
Disadvantages :
- Only 2 doors
- It can be unstable ( More than Average cars ) when driving too fast off-road
Comments :
- Approximately 4.3 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 9.7 seconds from 0-145 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Its price is : 110,000 $

Emperor
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 136 KPH - 84 MPH
Advantages :
- Somewhat Good Steering
- Somewhat Good Handling
- Wide range of modifications ( At any Mod Shop around SA )
- Stable car , can't flip over easily
Disadvantages :
- Not that Good Braking
- Not that Good Acceleration
- Expensive car for its performance
Comments :
- Approximately 6.3 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 13 seconds from 0-136 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Top speed in reverse is Approximately 34 KPH - 21 MPH
- Its price is : 151,900 $

Esperanto
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Advantages :
- Good Handling
- Good Steering
Disadvantages :
- Not a stable car due to its weight
- Relatively long for a 2 Doors car
- Not that good Braking system
- Its price is high considering its performance
Comments :
- Approximately 6.5 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 13.5 seconds from 0-133 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Its price is : 250,000 $
- It is somewhat a drifty car , which can be an advantage or a disadvantage .

Flash
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 147 KPH - 91 MPH
Advantages :
- Very Good Steering
- Excellent Handling
- Good Acceleration
- Wide range of modifications ( At any Mod Shop around SA ) .. See the car after modifying it :
Show content
Show content

Disadvantages :
- Only 2 doors
- Not that good braking ( but the Handling is Excellent which can cover for this disadvantage )
Comments :
- Approximately 4 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 10.9 seconds from 0-147 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Its price is : 110,000 $

Fortune
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 140 KPH - 87 MPH
Advantages :
- Good Handling
- Good Steering
Disadvantages :
- Only 2 doors
- Relatively slow acceleration
Comments :
- Approximately 5.6 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 12.9 seconds from 0-140 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Top speed in reverse is Approximately 35 KPH - 22 MPH
- Its price is : 80,000 $

Glendale
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Advantages :
- Good Steering
Disadvantages :
- Poor Handling
- Not stable in turns
- Relatively slow car
Comments :
- Approximately 5.65 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 11.3 seconds from 0-131 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- There is no plate in front .
- This car is somewhat drifty, which can be an advantage or a disadvantage .

Greenwood
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 125 KPH - 78 MPH
Advantages :
- A stable car on the road
- Very good Steering
- Good Handling
Disadvantages :
- Its price is somewhat high of this type of cars ( Its speed and acceleration are not that high! )

Comments :
- Almost 6 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Almost 11.5 seconds from 0-125 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Its price is : 185,000 $

Hermes
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Advantages :
- Steady car .
- Good handling and steering .
Disadvantages :
- Acceleration is not that good .
- Only 2 doors .
- For a 2 doors car , it is somewhat big and long .

Comments :
- Almost 5.75 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Almost 13 seconds from 0-133 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- its price is : 40,000 $

Hustler
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Advantages :
- Good Steering
- Good Handling
- It has small windows which makes it hard for criminals to shoot you while being inside the car!
- Good Braking System
Disadvantages :
- Only 2 doors
- The price is somewhat high for its performance , but its classic design may make it worth it!
Comments :
- Approximately 5.8 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 11.2 seconds from 0-131 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Its price is : 180,000 $
- One of the oldest cars in CIT ( Probably the oldest! )

Jester
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 159 KPH - 99 MPH
Advantages :
- Relatively High Acceleration
- Good Steering
- Good Handling
- Cheap price for such a car
Disadvantages :
- Not a drifty car ( this Disadvantage is only for Drifters )
- Only 2 doors

Comments :
- Approximately 3.8 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 11.1 seconds from 0-159 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Its price is : 100,000 $

Majestic
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 140 KPH - 87 MPH
Advantages :
- Good Braking System
- Good Steering
- Good Handling system
Disadvantages :
- Only 2 doors
- Not too stable
Comments :
- Approximately 5.3 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 12 seconds from 0-140 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Its price is : 95,000 $

Oceanic
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 125 KPH - 78 MPH
Advantages :
- Good steering
- Somewhat good handling
Disadvantages :
- Slow Acceleration
- Quite a slow car
- Relatively Expensive for its performance
Comments :
- Approximately 8 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 13.85 seconds from 0-125 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Top speed in reverse is Approximately 32 KPH - 20 MPH
- There is no Plate in the front side .

Phoenix
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 153 KPH - 95 MPH
Advantages :
- Good Acceleration
- Good Sporty Looking car
- Wide range of Modifications at any Mod-Shop
- Somewhat Good Handling
- Somewhat Good Steering
Disadvantages :
- Only 2 doors
- Not that Good Braking System
Comments :
- Approximately 4.2 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 11.1 seconds from 0-153 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Top speed in reverse is Approximately 38 KPH - 24 MPH
- Its price is : 225,000 $

Previon
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Advantages :
- Good Steering
- Somewhat Good Braking
Disadvantages :
- Poor Handling
- Only 2 doors
- Relatively slow car
- Relatively slow-rate Acceleration
Comments :
- Approximately 6.6 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 13.55 seconds from 0-133 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Its price is : 91,500 $

Regina
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 125 KPH - 77 MPH
Advantages :
- Very good steering
- Stable car
Disadvantages :
- Not that good Handling
- Slow Acceleration
- Relatively slow car
- Expensive for its performance
Comments :
- Approximately 7.8 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 14.4 seconds from 0-125 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Its price is : 108,000 $

Sabre
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 155 KPH - 96 MPH
Advantages :
- Good Braking
- Good Steering
- Somewhat good acceleration
- Good for drifting
Disadvantages :
- A drifty car .. Hard to control when changing direction at a relatively high speed
- Only 2 doors
Comments :
- Almost 4 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Almost 12 seconds from 0-155 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Its price is : 152,000 $

Slamvan
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Advantages :
- Good Steering
- Good Handling
- Very good Acceleration
- Relatively a fast car for a pickup truck!
- Good braking system
Disadvantages :
- Only 2 doors
- despite its very good acceleration, it doesn't perform well when it comes to climbing
Comments :
- Approximately 3.6 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 7.4 seconds from 0-141 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Its price is : 210,000 $

Stallion
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 151 KPH - 93 MPH
Advantages :
- Good Steering
- Somewhat good Acceleration
- Good Handling
- Relatively fast car
Disadvantages :
- Only 2 doors
- Easy to get shot since there is no roof and side windows
Comments :
- Approximately 4.5 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 11.8 seconds from 0-151 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Top speed in reverse is Approximately 38 KPH - 24 MPH
- Its price is : 90,800 $

Stratum
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 137 KPH - 85 MPH
Advantages :
- Somewhat Good Handling
- Good Steering
- It can be modified in a wide range of choices .. See the car after Modifying it :
Show content
Show content

Disadvantages :
- Not that good Braking
- The price is relatively high compared to its performance
Comments :
- Approximately 6 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 12.8 seconds from 0-137 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .

Sunrise
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 129 KPH - 80 MPH
Advantages :
- Good Steering
- Good Handling
Disadvantages :
- Relatively Slow car
Comments :
- Approximately 5.7 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 11.95 seconds from 0-129 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Top speed in reverse is Approximately 31 KPH - 20 MPH
- Its price is : 120,500 $
- It is the only car that is similar to Sultan in different aspects .

Tahoma
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 143 KPH - 88 MPH
Advantages :
- Very good steering
- Good Handling
- Good Acceleration
- Somewhat Good braking system
- Very Good speed for a 4 Doors Sedan car
- It withstands damage to a good point , Somewhat a strong car
Disadvantages :
- N/A
Comments :
- Approximately 4.8 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 11.2 seconds from 0-143 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Top speed in reverse is Approximately 36 KPH - 22 MPH

Tampa
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Advantages :
- Somewhat good steering
- Somewhat good Handling
- The price is good for the performance
Disadvantages :
- Only 2 doors
- Not that stable sometimes
- The paint colours on the car don't match each other, making it looks somewhat ugly!
Comments :
- Approximately 5.2 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 10.8 seconds from 0-137 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Its price is : 40,000 $

Taxi
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Advantages :
- Very good steering
Disadvantages :
- Handling is below average
Comments :
- Approximately 6.8 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Its price is : 150,000 $
- No plate in front

Tornado
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Advantages :
- Very Good Steering
- Somewhat Good Handling
- Relatively Good Acceleration
- Stable car to a certain point
Disadvantages :
- Only 2 doors
- Too long for a 2 doors car
Comments :
- Approximately 5.5 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 13 seconds from 0-141 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Its price is : 90,000 $
- There is no Plate in the front side .

Uranus
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 139 KPH - 86 MPH
Advantages :
- Good Steering
- Somewhat good Handling
- Somewhat good Acceleration
- Wide range of Modifications
- Somewhat good Braking
Disadvantages :
- Only 2 doors
- Relatively Slow car
Comments :
- Approximately 4.6 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 11.2 seconds from 0-139 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Top speed in reverse is Approximately 35 KPH - 21 MPH

Vincent
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Advantages :
- Good Steering
- Somewhat Good Handling
Disadvantages :
- Not that Good Braking
- Relatively slow car
- Relatively slow-rate Acceleration
Comments :
- Approximately 13.6 seconds from 0-133 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Its price is : 115,000 $

Virgo
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Advantages :
- Somewhat good Handling
Disadvantages :
- Not that good Steering
- Too long and big for 2 Doors car!
Comments :
- Almost 6.5 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Almost 17 seconds from 0-133 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Its price is : 82,500 $

Washington
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Advantages :
- Good Braking System
- Somewhat Good Handling
Disadvantages :
- Not that good Steering
- The price is relatively high
Comments :
- Approximately 6.75 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 12.5 seconds from 0-137 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .

Windsor
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Advantages :
- Good Acceleration
- Good Looking car
Disadvantages :
- Only 2 doors
- Not that good Steering
- Not that good Braking
- Not that good Handling
- Lack of stability
Comments :
- Approximately 4.75 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 9.8 seconds from 0-141 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Its price is : 78,500 $
- This is a drifty car, which can be an advantage or a disadvantage .

Expensive Cars

Feltzer
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 149 KPH - 92 MPH
Advantages :
- Good steering
- Good handling
- Fancy-looking car
Disadvantages :
- Not that good braking system
- Only 2 doors
Comments :
- Approximately 5.1 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Top speed in reverse is Approximately 38 KPH - 23 MPH
- Its price is : 205,000 $
- Somewhat drifty

Huntley
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Type : SUV
Available at : Expensive carshops
Size : Medium
Advantages :
- Good handling
- Somewhat good steering
- Somewhat good acceleration for a SUV car
Disadvantages :
- Not that good braking
Comments :
- Approximately 5.9 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Its price is : 245,000 $

Stretch
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Advantages :
- Good steering
- Good handling
- Braking is above average
Disadvantages :
- Too expensive
Comments :
- Approximately 6.2 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Its price is : 850,000 $
- No plate in front
- It can only carry 4 passengers ( Including the driver ) though it looks like it can carry more.

Super GT
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 206 KPH - 128 MPH
Type : Sport car - 2 Doors
Available at : Expensive carshops
Size : Medium
Advantages :
- Good handling
- Excellent steering
- Somewhat good braking
- Very good acceleration
Disadvantages :
- Only 2 doors
Comments :
- Approximately 3.05 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Top speed in reverse is Approximately 44 KPH - 27 MPH
- Its price is : 950,000 $
- Drifty car

Country Cars

Bandito
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 130 KPH - 81 MPH
Advantages :
- Good Steering
- Off road tires that enable the car to go through sandy lands easily
- Good Braking system
- Due to its design , it can not flip over easily .. In fact , if it does flip over in rare occasions , you can easily bring it back to its normal position without even leaving it!
- Good in climbing hills and mountains
- Very good Acceleration
Disadvantages :
- It can carry only one person ( The driver )
- Hard to control when jumping over obstacles ( Harder than average cars )
- It can break down really fast ( Faster than Average cars )
- Not preferable for police patrols for two reasons :
1- When you arrest someone , There is no way that you can transfer him to jail with this vehicle .
2- There are no doors, windows in the sides .. This will make you receive more direct bullets when getting shot!
Comments :
- Approximately 3.75 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 7 seconds from 0-130 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Its price is : 325,000 $
- One of few cars in MTA that have a capacity of only one person

Bobcat
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 125 KPH - 77 MPH
Advantages :
- It has an open cargo area where you can glue and shoot! ( Or carry some friends )
- Very good steering
Disadvantages :
- Only 2 doors
Comments :
- Approximately 7.3 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Its price is : 100,000 $
- It is a vehicle job that is used by Mechanicals.
- It is a drifty car
- You can shoot while glued to this vehicle

Camper
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 109 KPH - 68 MPH
Advantages :
- Good Steering for this kind of Vehicles
- Somewhat Good Handling system
- Good Braking system
Disadvantages :
- Although it looks like a bus , it carries only two , a driver and a passenger next to him!
- Slow Vehicle
- Low Acceleration
- The price is a little bit expensive for such a Vehicle!
Comments :
- Approximately 11 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 13.5 seconds from 0-109 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .

Journey
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 96 KPH - 59 MPH
Advantages :
- Somewhat good Steering for an RV car
Disadvantages :
- Too Slow
- Very low Acceleration
- Poor Handling system
- It looks too big that can carry too many people, but in fact , it can only carry two , the driver and one passenger next to him , Disappointing!
- Too much Expensive for a car with similar advantages and disadvantages

Comments :
- Approximately 8.1 seconds from 0-80 KPH .
- Approximately 13.2 seconds from 0-96 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .

Landstalker
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Advantages :
- Very Good Acceleration for such a SUV Car .
- Good Steering
- Somewhat good in Climbing Hills and Mountains
- Somewhat good handling system
Disadvantages :
- Not a stable car , it can flip over easily!
Comments :
- Approximately 4.9 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 11 seconds from 0-141 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .

Picador
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 135 KPH - 84 MPH
Advantages :
- It has an open cargo area where you can glue and shoot! ( Or carry some friends )
- Somewhat good steering
Disadvantages :
- Only 2 doors
- Not that good handling
Comments :
- Approximately 11.4 seconds from 0-135 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Its price is : 55,000 $
- It is a vehicle job that is used by Mechanicals.
- You can shoot while glued to this vehicle
- Sometimes, there is a wooden board on the back which prevents anyone from gluing properly in the open cargo area ( Check the image above ) .. You can remove it easily by re-picking the car! See here ( After re-picking the car ) :
Show content

Rancher - Rancher Lure
Show content
Photo :
Rancher :
Show content
Show content

Rancher Lure :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 181 KPH - 112 MPH
Advantages :
- Excellent Acceleration
- Excellent Speed
- Very good Handling
- Good in Climbing hills and mountains

Disadvantages :
- Not that good Steering
- Only 2 doors car
Comments :
- Approximately 2.3 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 6.7 seconds from 0-181 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Top speed in reverse is Approximately 46 KPH - 28 MPH
- There are two slight differences between the two Vehicles :
1- The Lure Vehicle has black tinted windows ( Darker than the Normal Rancher ).
2- With the normal Rancher, you will get an extra option called " Exhaust " at any Mod shop .
Other than these two, They are similar .

Sandking
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 158 KPH - 98 MPH
Advantages :
- Very good Acceleration
- Good Handling
- It can climbs hills and mountains really well
- Good braking
Disadvantages :
- Only 2 doors
- Not that good Steering
Comments :
- Approximately 3.85 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Approximately 11 seconds from 0-158 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Its price is : 351,000 $

Walton
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 134 KPH - 83 MPH
Advantages :
- Somewhat good Handling
- Somewhat good steering
- It has an open cargo area where you can glue and shoot!
Disadvantages :
- Slow acceleration , it takes like forever to reach the maximum speed!

Comments :
- Almost 9.3 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Almost 40 seconds from 0-134 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Its price is : 50,000 $

Yosemite
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Advantages :
- Relatively good acceleration for a truck!
Disadvantages :
- Not a good steering
- Somewhat bad Handling
- Only 2 doors
Comments :
- Approximately 10.8 seconds from 0-129 KPH ( the maximum speed ) .
- Its price is : 120,000 $

Heavy Vehicles

DFT-30
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 116 KPH - 72 MPH
Advantages :
- Handling is above average for a truck
- Ability to glue without the need of VIP hours as well as shooting while gluing.
Disadvantages :
- Steering is below average
Comments :
- Approximately 8 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Its price is : 200,000 $
- It is a vehicle job that is used by Lumberjacks.

Flatbed
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Advantages :
- Somewhat good braking
- So fast for a truck
Disadvantages :
- N/A
Comments :
- Approximately 9.4 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- It is a vehicle job that is used by Truckers.

Linerunner
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 98 KPH - 61 MPH
Advantages :
- Speed is below average
- Handling is not that good
Disadvantages :
- Braking is somewhat good
- Somewhat slow acceleration
Comments :
- Approximately 10.1 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Its price is : 300,000 $

Newsvan
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 121 KPH - 75 MPH
Advantages :
- Good steering
Disadvantages :
- High price compared to its performance
Comments :
- Approximately 8.9 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Its price is : 140,000 $
- It is a vehicle job that is used by news reporters.

Packer
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 112 KPH - 70 MPH
Advantages :
- Ability to carry some cars.
Disadvantages :
- Too long
Comments :
- Approximately 11.4 seconds from 0-100 KPH .

Roadtrain
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 127 KPH - 79 MPH
Advantages :
- Somewhat good handling
- Somewhat fast for a truck
- Good acceleration for a truck
Disadvantages :
- Expensive
Comments :
- Approximately 6 seconds from 0-100 KPH .

Tanker
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 107 KPH - 66 MPH
Advantages :
- Somewhat good steering
- Handling is above average
- Braking is above average
- Good acceleration for a truck
Disadvantages :
- Speed is a little below average
Comments :
- Approximately 6.25 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- There are no plates

Yankee
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 94 KPH - 58 MPH
Advantages :
- N/A
Disadvantages :
- Slow acceleration
- So large for the delivery man job that it can not go through some routes ( Like Foster valley route - Burger shot in Garcia ).
- Braking is below average
- Handling is somewhat poor
- Steering is somewhat poor
- So expensive for its performance

Comments :
- Approximately 13.8 seconds from 0-94 KPH .
- Its price is : 200,000 $
- It is a vehicle job that is used by delivery men.

Job Vehicles

Bus
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 116 KPH - 72 MPH
Advantages :
- A little bit better in handling than Coach,but still not that good.
Disadvantages :
- Slow acceleration.. You might face some problems when trying to climb some cliffs ( Missionary hill - Downtown ).
Comments :
- Approximately 12.45 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- Its price is : 5,000 $

Coach
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Advantages :
- Fast for a heavy vehicle
- Acceleration is somewhat good
Disadvantages :
- Steering is not that good
Comments :
- It is a vehicle job that is used by bus drivers.

Fire truck
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 132 KPH - 80 MPH
Advantages :
- Steering is above average
- Braking is above average too
- Acceleration is good
Disadvantages :
- N/A
Comments :
- Approximately 5 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- You can use the fire-hose.
- It is a vehicle job that is used by Firefighters.

Fire truck ladder
Show content
Photo :
Show content
Show content

Max Speed : 132 KPH - 80 MPH
Advantages :
- Steering is above average
- Braking is above average too
- Acceleration is good
Disadvantages :
- N/A
Comments :
- Approximately 5 seconds from 0-100 KPH .
- You can move the ladder around.
- It is a vehicle job that is used by Firefighters.

Trashmaster
Show content
Photo : Will be uploaded soon

Max Speed : 89 KPH - 56 MPH
Advantages :
- Steering is somewhat good
Disadvantages :
- Handling is a little bit poor
Comments :
- Approximately 10.5 seconds from 0-89 KPH .
- It is a vehicle job that is used by waste managers.

- Please note that everyone is more than welcome to participate in the topic, you can also test vehicles on your own though I won't add your results instantaneously. I will need to test them myself first in order to approve them later. Thank you for your understanding!

- As i've said earlier.. This database will be updated on almost daily basis. This is not the final output,not even close! New sections will be added with time.

Changelog

Show content

02-10-2016

- Added Feltzer

02-10-2016

- Added Huntley
- Added Super GT

« Last Edit: 01 04, 2019, 10:53:37 pm by Chin »

Offline FlashPoint

• Donator L1
  • Follow your dreams...
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: [H]FlashPoint
  • Squad: None
Re: CIT Vehicles database|Guidelines ( Updated )
« Reply #1 on: 22 01, 2016, 12:17:49 am »
Nice guide! Maybe an Idea to also add all boats and flying vehicles!

'Music is a beautiful thing people...' - Alesso
My Introduction

leos

« Reply #2 on: 22 01, 2016, 04:08:23 am »
GJ bro. Maybe you can put the Fastest and The Slowest Cars and Bikes?

Offline Shesha

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
« Reply #3 on: 22 01, 2016, 03:20:57 pm »
GJ bro. Maybe you can put the Fastest and The Slowest Cars and Bikes?

Actually, it despends on its price, All of expensive cars are fast, And all of cheap cars are slow, so he don't need to add it.

Offline Sabfas

• The Entertainer
  • Honorable
  • Luck is the planning you don't see!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The Epsilonists
  • Ingame: Sabfas
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #4 on: 22 01, 2016, 04:07:54 pm »
Thank you all.. On my to do list as I have already mentioned in my original post :
- Add all the vehicles in the game.. It just takes time.
- Add a comparison whenever I have tested all the vehicles. This comparison includes but not limited to : Fastest vehicles in each class. Fastest vehicles in general. Best vehicles in acceleration and so on.

Offline WillyPoo

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TSF
  • Ingame: WillyPoo
« Reply #5 on: 24 05, 2016, 10:32:11 pm »
Ya might want to change the stats on that Regina, and make sure to mention that it's rename in the vehicle shops as well.
WillyPoo has been a legendary member of this community.

I feel like I've earned my place in TSF now.

Offline tiigs

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: B K R S
« Reply #6 on: 24 06, 2016, 07:02:59 pm »
Fuck man... this is... practical. Amazing job. Do a police database of gangs and criminals if you want to invest more time in something like this.

Offline CooLDuDe

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: CooLDuDe
« Reply #7 on: 03 07, 2016, 01:05:35 pm »
Sabfas, you forgot to change some informations about Regina, make it Advanced Hummer, write it's advantages, photos, etc. Y'know, take some help from F1 > Advanced Hummer too :P

Offline maxon1196

• The Perfectionist
  • Group: 1337
« Reply #8 on: 29 09, 2016, 04:28:21 pm »
Update pictures and names of those vehicles:
Advanced Hummer (Regina) picture:
Show content

DFT-900 (Tanker) picture:
Show content
Ex. TaskForce Chief Warrant Officer ~ Ex. KLM Minister ~ Ex. State Official ~ Ex. L2 Staff
My Introduction

Offline MakO

• Arabic in-game translator.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Banlieue13
  • Ingame: MakO
« Reply #9 on: 30 08, 2017, 01:49:51 pm »
Hey Sabfas,
Can you add
Vehicle name: ''Dragon RT''
Price:250,000$

Vehicle name:''Taxi S''
Price:150,000$
Cheers,

Offline Arnold

• The Secretary
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #10 on: 04 05, 2018, 09:25:16 am »
Also you should add the others expensive cars as there are much, perfect guide :)
Bikers